Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And This Is i C a r l y ! [PG13-R]

2 posters

Go down

And This Is i C a r l y ! [PG13-R] Empty And This Is i C a r l y ! [PG13-R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:18 pm

The feisty blonde made her way through Ridgeway High School, her usual blank yet intimidating facial expression glued to her face. Sam Puckett walked up to her locker, rolling in her combination then opening it up. Sam shoved her binders into her locker, then pulled out a Fatcake, tearing up the wrapper then biting into it hungrily. Sam looked around the school for anything entertaining. The one thing that made Sam feel happier was the fact that her best friend Carly Shay had walked over to make Sam's 'End of Friday' a bit brighter. Sam loved Carly like a sister, and cared about her more than anything in the world. More than school, more than her Mom, more than Melanie, and more than iCarly. Sam wouldn't choose anyone over Carly, even if she was girly. She let a small smile form when Carly stopped at her own locker, only one away from Sam's. "Hey, Carly." Sam greeted.

(Okay, so the idea of this is Sam and Carly's friendship, and Sam and Freddie's "relationship" I need you to play Freddie and Carly. I'll play Sam, and Spencer, I guess. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

And This Is i C a r l y ! [PG13-R] Empty Re: And This Is i C a r l y ! [PG13-R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Bump? Anyone that knows iCarly, PLEASE join this. I love iCarly, and it was my childhood show.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:26 pm

~Carly~
After having to endure a class of absolute boring material and a teacher playing bagpipes (what the heck was she thinking?) I finally walked out to my locker. Sam was there eating a FatCake (as always). I opened my locker and said
"Hey Sam, what's up?" I was so ready to go home it wasn't even funny. I pulled out a few binders and shoved them into my backpack quickly. Spencer was definitely not going to be happy about what I had to show him. I attempted to push the pink detention slip into my pocket quickly but it slipped out from between my fingers and onto the floor. I reached to pick it up and then Freddie came and grabbed it.
"So, adorable little Carly Shay got a detention." he said, attempting to sound cool.
"Freddie, stop trying to sound cool. You're the techno nerd for iCarly. You're not even a legit person in the show." I said, laughing a bit.
"I guest star sometimes..." Freddie defended.
"Yeah, sometimes... anyways, just forget you saw this. Don't tell Spencer either..." I said, cramming the slip into my pocket. I grabbed a few more books out of my locker and put them in my bag. One of the books was a sketchbook in which I attempted to draw many things. I still couldn't draw. I was so bad not even my brother could teach me... and he's a really good artist... most of the time. The other times he's just plain stupid... like the time he made a Christmas tree. I'm still traumatized from it randomly bursting into flames. I looked back at Sam and Freddie saying,
"Should we get going? I don't want Spencer to freak out again today. Remember what happened yesterday when I was 15 minutes late..." I said, recalling how the elevator had broken and I had to walk all the way up to our floor. I slid my backpack on and turned around to see if Sam would bring up yesterday's mishap.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:49 am

"Not much Carles." Sam replied, scarfing the rest of her FatCake. She glared at Freddie, her blue eyes suddenly turning dangerous, and deadly. "Sup Frednubs." Sam greeted, a very blank expression on her face. "Yeah, you're nothing but our technical monkey." She added before smirking with a devious look. Sam glanced Carly's way, a small laugh forming. "Yeah, you're idiot brother is going to freak when he finds out about detention." Sam laughed, heading for the doorways.

Sam turned the nob to Carly's door, but it didn't open. "Spencer you better open the door!" Sam snapped. After 5 seconds, the 16 year old blonde rolled her eyes(Let's just say this is not long after iGot a Hot Room.) and picked the lock, walking in within seconds. "Carles, I'm inspecting your fridge!" Sam yelled, running to the kitchen and opening the fridge door. "Hey! Sam! Get out of our fridge!" Spencer yelled, running over. Sam turned around and kicked him in the hip, hearing him groan loudly in pain. She grabbed the rack of ribs from the fridge and sat on the couch.

(Thanks for joining this Dark. I love iCarly so much. <3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:27 pm

(Rating? T isn't one.)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:28 pm

(PG13 or R I guess)