Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do] Empty Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do] FeatherWolf

ℓαуℓα

Layla faced her opponents, no fear behind the aqua blue eyes of the female assassin. Her teeth bared as the three brutes circled her, watching one launch himself at her, but with a quick side step, Layla tripped the brute to his paws and whirled on the other one, sliding under the brute's belly and pulling his legs out from under him. With one flash of the massive fae's powerful jaws, the spine had been torn right from the male's body. She felt a body land on her back. Layla turned her head and grabbed the brute by the neck, flinging him into the air like a rag doll. With one jump, Layla collided with the brute, her claws ripping through his stomach, instantly killing the brute. Then she turned to the injured one. "P-Please... D-Don't kill me." The white brute pleaded, his gray eyes meeting Layla's blue. The fae stopped, her teeth bared. "Get out of here." Layla snarled, grabbing him by the scruff and chucking him away. Layla huffed with annoyance. Bolting off like lightning, Layla's paws barely touched the Earth as she ran across the land. She launched into the air, landing in a tree. Layla sat on a thick branch, watching the world around her with interest.

----

The massive female padded gracefully towards a stream, lapping up the polarizing crystal clear liquid that made her taste buds tingle. Layla stretched out her masculine body, her mesmerizing blue eyes looking at her reflection. Then she looked up at the sky, the wind blowing through her beautiful pelt, waving the feathers pierced in her ear. "Freedom." Layla whispered, a smile forming on her muzzle. Going to walk away, Layla broke out into a run, feeling the wind blow through her fur. Her paws just barely skimmed the ground as she pelted across the landscape, dodging trees as she did so, mesmerizing blue eyes scanning the lands quickly, but carefully. Layla's masculine muscles rippled as she skidded to a stop, looking over a cliffside. Layla smelt a brute near by, her muscles tensing up. With Layla's beautiful and graceful appearance, she was used to brute's drooling over her. But as beautiful as she was, she was a Master Assassin, and she had many special abilities.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do] Empty Re: Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do]

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:43 pm

BRUTUS
Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do] GalWB-101
" everyone has a dark side. it just takes the right person to bring it out of you.."

" go Brutus! run, run for the hills! never look back, keep running 'till you reach eastern grounds! there you shall be sent free!" a rough yet croaking voice vibrated in my ear drums -- making them pop almost. as the battle raged on around me and my dying father, who lay sprawled out on the crimson earth surface, blood rushing out from beneath him to form a whirlpool. i felt the hot liquid sensation lap at my front paws, making their snow white color glisten an eerie scarlet tone now. i wanted to gag at the sight of this but i didn't. it had been a few brief moments when my father's words registered in the depths of my head, parting my lips to speak. my crown shaking rapidly, there was no way in hell i was leaving his side. no, certainly not like this. i crave the sudden urge to ask him what he meant by 'there you shall be sent free' -- whatever his meaning to say that was, i couldn't ask him now since he instantly went conscious. his beaming blue optics shown since his eyes were still widely open. " no.." i whispered, my voice cracking with utter sadness and betrayal. blocking out the battling wolves clashing together in reminiscence, loud crushing sounds of wind pipes being demolished between powerful jaws, growls almost like thunder that seemed to shake the ground, and the yowls of wolves falling in defeat. i focused clearly on my dead, motionless father, tears forming a fine white film over my molten amber orbs. bending down to drape one paw over his eyes to close them, my chest drenched in his blood as i did this -- though normally i would care but at this particular moment i could give two shits. my father was dead and i blame myself for this war. i basically started if for killing the other packs child, considering i was only a couple months old all this at once was over-whelming. i had no one left to comfort me, my mother died giving birth to me and now my father dies because of me. i might as well drop dead!

straightening up finally after giving a silent prayer, no time to mourn over his death i had to take off. get out of this battle that i caused. taking some eager steps backwards, dodging my way through groups of fighting wolves before quickly reacting to someone coming at me as i was trying to escape the cluster. narrowing my eye brows, if i even had any and flinging myself at the male as he hoisted himself up on a rock -- aiming to plummet down upon me. before he could dare get a grasp on my flank i swung my entire body in mid air to the right and stretched my neck out to clasp sharpened canines down on his spine. he went limp and crumbled to the earth below me, having the element of surprise i did not waste anytime to drive my fangs deeper into his back. he yelped and squirmed around a bit, cranking his neck to the left and try to bite down on my leg -- but failed. i snarled once then instantly i had my blades gripped firmly on his spinal cord, not even a second later i violently jerked my crown up, yanking half his skeleton clean out. tossing it aside into the depths of a bush, glaring back down upon the now bleeding out brute. i felt a sudden spark light up inside of me, it was some sort of thrill i got when i killed something or someone. yeah, i know that's brutal but i couldn't help but go on a killing spree. though i pushed that thought aside to whirl back 'round on my heels to flash off into the darkness of the forest...

with a jerk, i awaken from my deep slumber, optics flying open when darkness coiled the nightmare i had. my quick raspy breaths that i let out, i shuffle to my feet. a little light headed at first but i pay no mind to it and shake off my pelt free from strays of moss from the bedding. it was weird, i had a nightmare but it was also a memory of my back story. i didn't like to think of it much let alone dream about it, it was quite terrifying, and that wasn't even the worst part of it. glad i woke up when i did or i'd be a walking contradiction right now, in which i always am but i wouldn't want to make everyone's day a living hell. even though mine always was. obviously, since there was always something going wrong, even if i wished for a clean slate for a day -- that never happened. clearing my on going thoughts that clogged my head with mind boggling questions that most likely went unanswered. after i had all my thoughts erased for now, i emerged into the glowing sunlight that shimmered down upon my heavenly ash colored coat that bristled in the cooling breeze current. my expression was cold, heartless and emotionless that held no remorse or mercy what-so-ever upon it. walking out into the open area, i padded down the raven towards a river.

with a wary eyed expression now, i scanned the terrain -- feeling as if a presence was upon me. i tense, but for what reason? i couldn't put my paw on it, though i had a gut feeling something or someone was near. with a gush of wind attacking my face, sending trails of female odder up my nostrils; making them flair. a female? what was a female doing around these parts? i wasn't really in the mood, but with females i was quite the charmer. but if i had to i will shed blood and make the river run red if i have to. with a stiff posture, i release spine-tingling growls that erupted inside my throat, allowing them to echo out as i bared my canines together. firmly extending my dagger-like claws out from my paws, sinking them into the core of the earth surface -- holding myself back from charging. there wasn't much i could possibly do. i didn't know a thing about this fae, she could possibly kill me for all i know. but that was impossible in my eyes, for i was pretty strong and enormous. all i wanted now though was for the female to show herself and that's exactly what she is and will do.

" what goes there?!" i boomed out with my German accent slurring with the slightest tension. holding myself back from showing my true colors, yet i was sorta excited on the inside for the fae to reveal herself.
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Location : The Softness of a Horse's Eye is Enough to Warm even the Coldest of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do] Empty Re: Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Layla's claws dripped with scarlet red droplets of blood, her blue eyes scanning the area around her as her fangs flashed. Hearing a strong voice, Layla snarled. She whirled around and silently stalked towards the brute's scent, blue gaze burning like icy fire. Revealing herself, her massive body tensed at the sight of an ash colored brute. Layla stood only 2 inches shorter than the male, her fangs bared and extended from her gums. "Well isn't this convenient. Another brute just happens to show up!" Layla snarled, her spine arching. Her American accent was tipped off with a slight Australian, "Shove this on the front seat of your train of thought, brute. I wouldn't mess around with me. I'm not exactly someone to just walk away." Layla's eyes burned like fire as she said this. She was no doubt a very intimidating wolf, and wasn't afraid of anything.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:48 pm

BRUTUS
" everyone has a dark side. it just takes the right person to bring it out of you.."

finally after a few heart beats later the fae stepped out of the shadows and revealed herself to my forsaken eyes. i allowed a smirk to play on the corners of my muzzle, tugging at one end as i skimmed her over. noticing that her paws were covered in droplets of blood, old and new. right then i knew she wasn't who she seemed, something of a killer in which i was myself -- though stayed clear of the beast within. yet, she somehow was proud of her doings, but why? why was killing a pleasure, unless you deposing of the bad guys but really what's the point. i, myself, will never know. i try not to unleash the monster i truly am. though, this fae surely didn't have a problem with speaking her mind and that sorta drew me to her -- i guess you do put it that way. for now, i had to stay clear of any killers that could possibly rub off on me, but there was something about this female that made me stay where i was.

clearing my throat to speak, her venomous words that aimed to scare me didn't do much of a job for all i did was step toward her more. yet, i had a fair distance between her and i. " well i would hope not. but i'm not a threat to you unless you come off as a target." i speak my words rather calmly yet deep and merciless that caressed around them. i showed no sign of aggression, intimidation and not the slightest fear, for she was just a mere harmless female who seemed to have the potential of ripping me to shreds -- bit by bit. though i still doubted that, because somewhere in that hard shell of hers, deep down she was scared, alone and depressed. so the only possible solution was to kill, usually that the reason. but who knows, i could be wrong. i am not one to judge a book by it's cover. maybe i should tell her my name.. i thought as the eerie silence buzzed in my pricked ears, drumming a tone in them. i sighed heavily, drawing in a breath then letting it out with very few words following. " the names Brutus, ma'am." that country boost that i held in my German accent broke out in a strong tone as well as dangerous.
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Location : The Softness of a Horse's Eye is Enough to Warm even the Coldest of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:11 pm

This brute was for sure wrong about her. Layla was not scared of anyone, or anything. Her teeth bared as he spoke, fur bristling like a porcupine getting ready to shoot it's thorn sharp nettles into the flesh of anything that posed a threat. "I'm a threat to everyone. Honestly, I'm used to it." Layla growled, her voice dark and goth like. She was no doubt very dangerous. Layla eyed the brute warily, expecting him to be hostile. The massive fae was surprised when he announced his name, but snarled at the word ma'am. Then she spoke, "Do not call me ma'am. You may call me Layla, and nothing else." She let her fur lay flat, but remained tense. Layla's ears pricked up at the quietest sound any wolf could hear. She heard growling in the distance. "You brutes are so loud and noisy." She sneered quietly before leaping silently into a tree, and spotting the black wolf approach. Without moving or rustling any leaves and branches, Layla leaped onto the black brute's back, only to feel it yowl and thrash around like a frightened badger. Layla just snickered and leaped off of him. The brute charged at her, but with one small side step, the brute was tripped to it's belly. Layla did a back flip over the brute as it snapped it's jaws at her, and using a tree for momentum, Layla soared towards the brute, her teeth ripping into his stomach. The brute yelped, "Please stop!" Layla let go, but then ripped his spine right from it's back with one quick motion. Layla didn't even look tired. She stood there, no emotion showing in her eyes. They were depthless, but barely ever showed any emotion. Even a beautiful fae like her was capable of killing. She had trained to be a Master Assassin. And Layla trained hard, day and night, on everything that she could use as practice.

Layla gasped, noting she was having another vision. She saw many wolves, all of them Assassins. They were all battling, and killing each other. Layla's heart raced as she acknowledged her vision. Layla could see that this battle would be gruesome. 'I must get to that battle immediately!' Layla thought. But she looked at Brutus. He hadn't posed any threat. "Want to come with me in a battle that will be starting in three days when the great storm comes?" Layla asked, a sneer on the end of her words. Layla didn't need help, but maybe this brute could learn a few things by tagging along.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:05 pm

BRUTUS

i went to speak, parting my mouth as i did this but i was suddenly interrupted by the fae's actions. as she leaped over me i watched her vanish within the depths of the tree lines shadows. i growled, not liking how she attacked him without even declaring the male's sentence for hwy he was here. i felt as if i should jump in and stop this nonsense, but i don't. i simply stay put where i was, allowing my ears to lace back onto my cranium now. i couldn't believe she was killing him and for what reason?! this was an outrage! surely the male did nothing wrong and why she didn't do the same to me was questioning but all of a sudden she targets a harmless brute who did nothing wrong but watch us from a far. now i could understand if he was a threat and trying to attack us, but other than that, killing him was not needed. at the sound of her ripping his spinal cord out i snapped my crown to one side, not wishing to see the scene that unfolded out of no where. as much as i tried to keep back from lunging, that heavenly smell that unleashed the beast in me most of the time rafted my senses -- making my mouth water. i groaned as i lifted my head up to sniff the air, drawing in the sweet scent of blood. though, i couldn't dare reveal my true colors, no, not yet. i had to stay calm and that's exactly what i was going to do.

once i knew everything was over and i could look, i rotated 'round and faced the fae who was known as 'Layla'. through narrowed eyes i knew i had to address myself. i usually had a habit of speaking my mind whenever and however i wanted. " that wasn't necessary." holding myself back from snarling at her, i stayed calm as i could muster. though with my tense body and muscles knitting together to make myself look twice my size. i snaked my crown up and glared down at her, even though she wasn't much smaller than me i still towered over her -- i was a pretty enormous brute so i most likely was a sky scraped over everyone i came across. at her comment about a 'battle' i let out an evil chuckle that was dark and cruel. i shook my head, looking away from her and up at the sky. " a battle huh? sounds fun. i'll come, but under one condition. don't treat me like a pup, if you show me the respect i deserve i will give it right back." i say seriously, glancing back at her through cold coal black optics. now all i was too do is await her response which will probably be a bitchy as well as nasty comment.
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Layla just sneered. "That brute has been tracking me down for months." She stated irritably, rolling her blue eyes. Twitching her ear at his next comment, she shrugged. "You're no Alpha. Therefore, I won't show you royalty. But, I can try to be nice. I really can't promise anything though." Layla answered, sighing softly. She was maybe merciless, but Layla wasn't heartless. Turning away, she began to trot away, beckoning her tail for him to follow. "Look, I'm sorry for my bitchy attitude. And everything else. I can't explain why I'm like this. Just that I was born this way, and I can't change myself." Layla said, her voice coming out beautifully instead of gothic.

(Sorry. I'm not one to write as much as you can. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:08 pm

BRUTUS

i sneered right back, not afraid of her like she wanted me to be. it was quite pathetic really, i thought, how she mainly killed just because of the littlest of things. i didn't even do that! well, i don't think i did. my ears flickered in the direction of her next comment and i rolled my dark eyes. yet, i put on a charming smile and flashed it towards her. allowing my memorizing voice to fill the chilled icy air. " i'm no alpha and i certainly hope you don't treat me as such. but i do expect to be respected, but i'm no where near royalty. besides, did that ever come out my mouth?" i ended my comment with a question, but it wasn't meant to be answered by her. i sighed heavily and finished my statement. " no, i didn't." with that being said i shuffled forward past her, not waiting a single moment for a signal or anything i just brushed past her calmly and looked over my shoulder. i knew of this battle as well, but i never planned on going up until this fae asked me to go. quite rare for a female like herself to ask a male like myself, to company her on a three day journey to a battle that was to spill blood -- tons of it to be exact..

snorting roughly i slowed my pace and glanced over at her, blinking my black orbs as i watched her rather masculine frame with ease, i held my head high as i examined her. not one scratch on her beautiful figure, her eyes were like pools of aqua waves splashing against a bank and flushing back into the core. a true state of beauty. though i snapped out of my gaze and cleared my throat, barely hearing her next few words. this time i shook my head and reacted quick, not liking when fae's say sorry for something they never did. " no need to be apologetic, really, i don't mind at all. that's who you are. i wouldn't want you to change." now i fell into step beside Layla, looking ahead of me as i slowly padded forward. my enormous frame bristled and rumbled with each step i took, massive white paws craving the earth surface with his extended claws. soft breaths came from me, grunting as i leaped over a log. then, it finally came to me and i again return my gaze back to Layla. " your wrong though," my voice was deep and dark, but calm and charming as well. " everyone can change if they really want to, not to please someone else but for the simple fact of doing it for themselves. so, yes if you wanted to, you could change who you are. not a lot, but just a little." now i finally put in a heart-melting comment. " don't let anyone change who you really are Layla." my wise words slicing the wind like blade on blade action. cranking my head back to the side to where i was facing the front of me, i tensed my muscles readying myself for a smart-ass remark.
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Layla just ignored his first comment, staring blankly ahead as she continued to stalk forward, her beautiful aqua gaze emotionless. Pricking her ears up at Brutus's next comments, she actually felt something. Nobody had ever said anything like that for her. "Thanks, I guess." She mumbled, not really one to show true emotion. "I'm not really used to receiving words that could make me feel like I mattered to someone." Layla continued on, quickening her pace a bit as he dagger claws sank into the Earth's surface. Layla could make out the cliff she had to "find" a way over. She broke out into a run, her paws only skimming the earth, until finally, she launched herself in the air, soaring over the cliff, only to land on the other side. Layla could tell, by how massive this brute was, and how mellow he as, that he was not a fast runner. Although, he was obviously a strong fighter. Not an Assassin, she could see that just by looking at him, but definitely a good fighter. She waited for Brutus to find his way over the cliff, getting a bit impatient. Layla lapped up the cool water that was a stream, that fell over the side of the cliff, her pink tongue slapping it up into her mouth.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:37 pm

BRUTUS

tipping my head slightly when she hesitantly thanked me for no apparent reason. i coughed a bit, then at the sight of Layla launching herself over the cliff i groaned. i wasn't much of a jumper or runner, but if i had to i could run days on end. i growled, lashing my tail out behind me as i looked for a way up. instantly i decided to just risk it. rounding a large rock then leaning back into a position i rocketed myself off the ground with my strong hind legs and gracefully landed down beside Layla. my enormous frame stumbled a bit, not as graceful as the fae had done it but at least i was beside her again. i chuckled, putting on a sweet gentle grin. regaining my balance i shook my body, muscles rippling beneath my coat i looked down at Layla. " never again, please. i'm not much of a jumper as you can tell." i smirked over at her before side stepping and taking some uneasy steps forward. i lifted my crown up, the eerie whisking sound of the wind beating against my stone hard frame -- pounding upon my broad chest and shoulders. as the breeze current brought he sudden scent of bear, i instantly began to release thundering growls that scared the birds out of their homes to now take flight. i crouched a bit, feeling my body beginning to stiffen and harden with each passing moment as i awaited any sign of threat to come up. i was ready to kill something. " hold on." i spat roughly, looking around wary of my surroundings.
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Layla smirked deviously, blue eyes still emotionless. "Oh, I cant promise anything." She teased, clearly amused. Layla also smelt the bear. She could hear the loud footsteps of the bear, a growl rising in her throat. Right when the bear appeared, Layla stood still like a stone, her eyes staring blankly into the bear's. Her breathing was soft, and patient. The bear roared at Layla's fearless pose, and it trampled towards her. Layla still stood still. Right when the bear lashed it's paw out, Layla moved out of the way and bashed into the bears back leg, tripping it to the ground. She leaped on the bear's back, tearing flesh from it's flanks and shoulders violently. Layla moved when the bear rolled onto it's back, then stumble to get up. She snarled at the bear, her muscles rippling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:20 pm

]
BRUTUS

i didn't need a signal or anything in that matter to get me to attack, i let Layla deal with that one and managed to focus on the largest one whom of which was a grizzly, stalk out of the tree line. i growled, lacing my ears back as i awaited a move from the bear. listening to his grunts and snorts, though suddenly the male bear charged at me. his massive body grumbled with each step he took towards me. i grinned, taunting him with one paw and he roared -- increasing his speed. right when the grizzly bear went to leap upon me i dove under me, claws extended and not a second later i clashed my hind legs onto his furry stomach. everything went in slow motion from there and as much strength as i could possess, i flung the enormous beast off the cliff's edge. after i slid across the rocky surface from the force, i shuffled to my paws automatically flying to the ledge, growling and snapping my jaws out in fury as i watched the bear tumbled down the cliff side then finally to his death. the river below filled a crimson red, now the river was to run red and i smirked. licking my lips from the sensation of hot sticky liquid clinging to my paws. glancing down i noticed they were sugar coated with the bear's blood, suddenly i wanted to unleash the monster out but i didn't and padded back to the small rushing riverbed. dipping my paws in it, allowing the red droplets begin to drape out from my paws out into the lake. snorting slightly, i gazed up at Layla. intensively with amusement shimmering in my black eyes i watched her carefully. wondering what she'd do next to the bear for i departed mine rather quickly.
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Laya had decided to take her time with the female grizzly. Layla was backed up to the edge, but with a quick motion, Layla dove and slid under the bear's belly, claws raking through. When the bear fell, Layla grabbed it by the neck and chucked it over the ledge, her blue eyes still emotionless. For a female, Layla was incredibly strong. "Let's be on our way before more of those lopsided bastards come here." Layla spat, beginning to pad forward, into the trees once more. She stared blankly ahead as she moved through the trees, paws pressing silently onto the Earth floor. Layla looked over her shoulder at Brutus, waiting for him to follow.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:36 pm

BRUTUS

chuckling as she chucked the bear aside over the ledge as well i shook my massive crown, though while Layla padded off i continued to clean off my paws. no red specks showing now i nodded silently to myself before padding forward. meeting Layla's blue gaze with my dark ones. i snorted, my expression cold and blank with no emotion flashing what-so-ever. this time i drew past her, my body rippling with each step i took. " do you kill for fun?" i asked, quite curious why she killed like she did and if she did it for the hell of it. if so, that was wrong and i'd have to teach her a thing or two. i have been around the block quite a few times, believe it or not so i could be of some sue to her -- whether she likes to admit it or not. i've never dealt with a female like her, so this was quite the challenge, but i don't underestimate her like some brutes would just as long as she respects me and doesn't underestimate the skills i have yet to reveal -- then the two of us should get along great. but anything could happen...
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Layla continued to pad forward, keeping her blank expression until Brutus's voice was heard. She glanced over at him, giving a soft growl. "A question I've been asked by many. No, I don't. Killing is something I do unconsciously. Training to become an Assassin ignited a spark inside of me, urging me to learn more. I don't kill for fun. I do it because I have to. It's kind of like survival." Layla answered, continuing to pad forward. Layla looked in front of her to see a very familiar Kingdom. She had come here many times. "Okay, this time, stay quiet and follow me. This place isn't as fun as it looks." Layla growled. It wasn't a suggestion, it was a demand. This building was filled with master Assassins. She padded forward, hearing gasps of shock from other wolves as she entered the courtyard of the building. Brutes started to drool flirtatiously. "Roll those pink rugs into your mouth or I'll bite them off!! And wipe off that drool!" Layla snarled to them. They all cowered fearfully, whimpering. As Layla began padding forward, she could see other wolves wide-eyed with her return. There were mutters such as "It's really her." and "Everyone stay still." She just rolled her eyes. "Look, I'm not Durnal! I'll never be my father. Nobody ever could be." Layla growled irritably. Durnal was a great Alpha, also Layla's father. Also a master Assassin himself, but did not kill often. He was wiser than many.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:12 pm

BRUTUS

raising a single brow at her demand i growled at her, not liking to be ordered around besides i've been here many times. one of my favorite places to go, to train even. i grumbled shaking my enormous crown a is padded forward after Layla. stepping by her side as we entered the courtyard. compared to all the other brutes whom seemed to practically drool over Layla -- i towered over them, like a sky scraper. it was quite amusing really, but i showed no emotion as i kept my gaze ahead of me. every now and then i'd look to my side when some would step out of the shadows, pups would come scurrying out then be pulled back into the safe haven of the shadows. it was like crickets now, usually this place was filled with noise, but then when a mere female walks in everything goes silent. this made me sick for some reason, how someone could be scared of a harmless fae, honestly, there really wasn't anything scary about her or was that just my opinion? growling low when i heard one males comment about me, i halted, driving my claws into the earth. 'look at him he's her follower, to scared to step up to a female or anyone in that matter he has to cower behind an assassin for protection' i began to grow increasing enraged, my body shakes like no other and the growls that erupted within my throat sounded as if a storm was roaring over head for it was but my snarls and growls were louder and echoed far beyond the walls of the Kingdom. " say that one more time." i hissed, my once charming self was completely blocked out and now i allowed the beast within to awaken from it's slumber. with thunder crackling over head it seemed as if i was controlling it for it was sunny a minute a go now it's dark and stormy. lightning crashed down not even an inch from my side. i didn't move nor did i flinch, yet i drew my crown to the right and bared my 7 inch long dragon-like sharpened canines. pink tongue lapped over the points once and just as the brutes voice echoed in the depths of my ears i was towering over him in an eye blink. my enormous figure sent a shadow trailing along the valley and the male suddenly shrunk down and whimpered, his tail between his legs now. my eyes that were once a coal black flushed a scarlet red. my fur bristles endlessly like prickling spikes. " bad move." i muttered through gritted fangs. as i stepped up to my full height, growing taller, my head lowers slowly then in seconds i had the males skeleton dangling my mouth. it didn't take much and it was unseen to how i had done that for it was quick and painless. spitting the bones out i lifted one single paw to touch the limb body to the ground, in a heap the brutes motionless body lay their like a blanket -- his entire skeleton beside him. though the skull was still beneath his skin so i simply bent down. large jaws draped around his cranium and not wasting second i collided my canines upon his skull -- crushing it, demolishing it to pieces. blood filled my mouth, chest, paws, almost the whole of me. my ash colored coat soon masked with a crimson tint. my growls still echoed as i made my way back to Layla, through narrowed optics i neared the fae. halting in front of her, my own saliva drenching from the sides of my mouth like a savage beast until i snapped out of it and i crumbled to the earth floor before Layla..
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Layla continued on through the courtyards, eyeing other wolves carefully. Brutes shook with fear, as did females, and pups stayed silent. She stood taller than every fae in the area, and taller than quite a few brutes. Layla's eyes lit up as she saw one male. A colossal black brute with emerald green eyes, wearing a red and black beaded necklace. It was Durnal, Layla's father. "What are you doing here? Don't you have a pack to run?" Layla spat at her father, whom looked massive compared to everyone in the clearing. "Blaze took charge while I'm gone. A master Assassin needs to check up on things every so often." Durnal answered, then eyed Brutus carefully. Durnal stood three inches taller that Brutus did. "You must be Brutus. Other wolves have spoken of an ash colored brute." Durnal said lowly, his deep voice strong. "If you don't mind, father, we must be going. We will see you at the battle in three days." Layla growled. "You aren't going to that battle." Durnal growled. Layla whirled around and gazed right into the Alpha's emerald eyes with her blue, snarling angrily. "I have the freedom to go. You can't take charge of me any more. You may be my father, but you are no longer my Alpha!" Layla snapped. The whole place went silent. Durnal's gaze softened. "I know." Durnal grumbled softly. As massive and as powerful as Durnal was, he had feelings, and still loved his daughter. "How's Nakomi?" Layla asked. She longed to see her past mentor and best friend. "She's quite alright. Everyone misses you." Durnal answered, smiling softly. "I miss being in the pack. But I've got more freedom then I ever had back at home. I promise, I'll visit though." Layla put on a little smile before padding away and out of the courtyard. Durnal glanced at Brutus. "You have no idea what kind of trouble you're getting into. Layla has one temper." Durnal chuckled at that before racing back into the forest.

(Durnal is my very first character on Horse Island. Smile)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:20 pm

BRUTUS

grumbling as i began to rise to my paws, shaking my coat off i coughed up some blood then growled a heartless roar. looking over my shoulder when one's massive frame towered over my own, but not by much. narrowing my now coal black eyes at the one known as 'Durnal'. from how strong he looked and enormous he was, this brute was no where near as scary as some said. oh the stories i have heard. i growled a little, my muscles knitting together, tension rippling throughout my body as he mentioned my name. 'i have been talked about? by whom?' i thought, curious to know why i was being talked about. dipping my massive crown down as my gigantic frame shifted when Layla began to speak. her words sliced the chilled air now and everyone froze around us though i simply snorted at her crude comments that would make the weakest of wolves tremble in their pelts but wolves like myself stood their with embrace and pride -- not fear or wariness showed on my sharp broad features. as the male who seemed to be Layla's father, i raised a single brow as he pondered back into the safe haven of the forest. shaking my head i glanced down at Layla now, " so that was your father? huh?" i chuckled, still quite amused by the male's comment about the idea of going on a journey with this female -- his daughter whom a lot were afraid of. but for what reason? of course, i was certainly a risk taker myself and as much as Layla has a temper i could handle it. it wouldn't be the first time i've dealt with attitude or temperamental issues. besides this fae way think she put the death living scarce on me, but she was wrong -- hell would have to freeze over before i dared be a afraid of her -- even then i don't think i would be terrified of her.. no one really scared me, not even that male. then again i do welcome death...
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Layla nodded, "Yeah, that's my father. He's very feared by many, but he isn't one to kill. He's a kind hearted soul." Layla glanced over at Brutus, her blue eyes meeting his coal black for a moment. "I can tell you aren't scared of me. Not everyone is, and you are very brave. I admire your courage." Layla said, her angelic voice being carried a bit by the wind, making it echo softly. She turned to continue padding, her gaze staring blankly ahead of her, pawsteps echoing in the silent space around them. One tiny sound made Layla leap into a tree then scan the area for anything. Moose. Layla leaped down on the back of the moose buck, and within one second, the whole skeleton was clean from it's body. She spat out the bones and grabbed the buck by its scruff, pulling with ease. Layla. "I'm going to warn you. Where we are going, even the most skilled Assassins may fall. The place the battle is, is a place that I know you've never been to. I know you are a skilled fighter, but even I will have to battle hard." Layla warned him. She wasn't trying to be a bitch, she was just warning him to watch his ash colored ass.

(Lolz, the last three words. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:05 pm

BRUTUS

i huffed lightly, rolling my depth-less orbs at her sympathy that she hopelessly tried to show for i knew already that she didn't mean it. though i still was a charmer so i put on quite a smile, a handsome one at that making the coldest of hearts melt. some faes around us eyed my masculine frame, licking her chops and falling head over heels as they watched me prance right up to Layla. i grinned devilishly, snaking my crown down to sniff the moose and i instantly drew a large chunk out of it's shoulder. now that we were finally out of the kingdom grounds i felt at home within the comfort of the shadows that enclosed around me. at Layla's cold words about the battle i growled and finally snapped my head up to where i was glaring down upon her, i didn't like to be told where and where i have not been. this fae knew nothing of my past life so she has no say in where i have been. i now spoke up in a dark gruff voice that sounded like the devil's if you listened close enough. " you do not know where i have been and what i have done. i may or may not that been to this place the battle is located before and if i have i have sure forgotten. i'm a loner, i don't take a break, i can't stay in one place for very long or i get angered." i gulped down the chunk of meat, swallowing it whole before speaking up once more. my country German accent booming. " and you know nothing of my skills. i'm more skilled than you think darlin'. i myself was a Master Assassin. but, that was the past i do not ever want to unleash ever again." i eyed her seriously until i brushed past her and stalked forward through the forest.
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Layla stared fearlessly into his cold eyes, flashing her fangs. "And you know nothing of my past! I'm not as harmless as you see me to be, Brutus!" She snarled, pelt bristling. The masculine fae snapped her jaws together. "You know nothing of my skills either. And don't call me darling! It's sickening, and possibly the most typical thing for a brute to call a female." Layla spat. She hated being called anything except for her name. "Master Assassin or not, if you have that little of sense to think a wolf harmless just because of it's gender, then you must be pretty arrogant." She growled, shoving past him and stalking forward, her eyes returning back to emotionless.

----

After hours of walking, Layla eyed a den with her orbs mysteriously. She entered the den and laid down, watching the rain fall heavily. Layla looked up at Brutus with her depthless orbs, sighing softly. "Look I didn't mean to snap like that. I warned you. I'm not a kind wolf, and not the prettiest either." Layla said softly. She tended to be a bit insecure in herself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:17 pm

BRUTUS

i merely chuckled at her aggression -- finding it quite a turn on instead of frightening like she aimed for it to be. maybe for other wolves but not for me. it was amusing actually not terrifying. as she started to walk off i followed aimlessly, nothing really to say to her snappy words. though some came to mind and i blurted them out, loud enough for her too hear and cold enough for her to comprehend. " i never said you were harmless because of your gender now did i? no, you could be a brute and i would still think your harmless. that's my opinion if you don't like it then don't like it bother you." i spat harshly, narrowing my coal black orbs at her as i shoved past her this time to sprint forward. dodging trees and leaping over logs. i was starting to get annoyed with her attitude problem, even if she was a heartless killer, that did not mean she had to get attitude with someone over the littlest of things. i'm gonna need to teach her quite a few things.. looks like i'ma be the teacher instead of her -- though i always am..

-----------

rain broke the clouds surface and poured down upon my ash colored coat, while Layla took notice of the cave i stood outside to watch the eerie shadows that absorbed around me. snorting lightly i blinked a couple times as droplets of liquid fell down my face. i growled lightly, my gigantic frame rumbled as the roar of thunder shook the ground, lightning striking by my side. yet, i do not flinch nor move a single muscle. as the rains starts to get heavier, i rotate around and stalk into the cave. my now sleek and drenched coat drizzled with water. as i stepped into the coven, i shook my body with ease. specks of water that clung to my pelt sprawled out on either side of me. snarling with my lip curling up i took my stance a few inches from Layla. settling back on my haunches, damp tail covering my enormous front paws that looked like they that of a dragon. for a male whom was born a runt -- i sure did come to be quite a colossal wolf. shaking my massive crown i pricked my ears in the direction of Layla's voice. my expression was cold and blank, no emotion shown as i kept my stare out into the depths of the darkness in front of us -- lighting up every so often from the flashes of thunder and lightning. after everything was silent expect the pitter patter of the rain drumming endlessly on the roof of the cave, i spoke. " you honestly think i care if you warned me or not? your words do not hurt me. not one bit so stop saying your sorry. snap all you want, because i can take it and dish it out right back as well." i hissed with venomous words that would sound coming forma cobra, like glass cutting glass and like bullet on bullet collision.
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Layla listened to his venomous words, and just chuckled softly. "You really think that your words are going to hurt me, don't you?" She guessed, standing up to look him in the eyes. "Listen to my words carefully, Brutus. You aren't my teacher. I teach myself, and soon-to-be Assassins. I'm not saying this to be a bitch. I'm saying this because you treat yourself like you're the most wise brute in the world." She hissed softly, growling along at the end. "And like you said before, you would still think I'm harmless if I were a brute. Don't be thinking like that. It only makes you look arrogant, and harmless yourself." Layla's gaze softened at her words, as did her voice, meeting Brutus's gaze steadily. She got up, and padded out of the den. "I'm not going anywhere far. Stay here." She said softly before disappearing into the darkness. Her paws took her to a creek, and Layla sat down, closing her eyes. In a few heartbeats, her mind was clear of everything. All she could hear was the rain, the creek's water, and her heartbeat. Meditation. It helped calm Layla down. She felt the world around her, and the Earth under her massive paws.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:52 pm

BRUTUS

rolling my eyes i swatted her away with one enormous paw, just wanting her to shut up. i snorted and huffed, not looking at her as i stared out in the distance. watching as she goes finally, i called out to her. " wasn't intending to hurting you with my words and stop thinking your the most unstoppable wolf in the world." i growled, stomping one fore-paw in rage. it was true! she thought she was all that and she really wasn't. everyone has a weakness, mine was love and my past that still haunts me. if i were to say so myself, i am a wise brute, but not the wisest of them all. chuckling to myself i growled underneath my breath. " she really needs to think things through before she says them..." shaking my coat a tad more before resting down on the ground, curling myself up in a ball i was like a bolder laying there. my coat was that of a long forgotten flame, reminiscence of ashes that are left over from a burning body or building. with my metallic coal black orbs that seemed to look like oil in the core, i looked over in the direction she had left and snorted. not caring if she came back or not. now, i finally set my crown down upon my front paws and closed my eyes, though my ears were still pricked -- listening to the sounds around me carefully.
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Layla didn't think she was unstoppable. Nobody was. She felt the hot sun begin to beam out, and smiled, opening her eyes. Layla dove into the water, soaking her pelt. She enjoyed the cold water funning along her body, feeling at home. Leaping out of the water, she allowed the sun to completely dry her fur before shaking, watching it fluff out so it was soft, and silky, clear of dirt. Layla sharpened her teeth and claws before returning to the den, sitting down and curling her tail over her paws. "I don't think I'm unstoppable. No wolf is, and no wolf ever will be." Layla stated, her tone soft, instead of mean and snappy. "You had a right to get mad. That, I will admit." She added, lowering her head. Layla was never fond of brutes. In fact, when she was only 6 months old, Layla had been forced by a massive gray brute. She was lucky she didn't get pregnant, but still to this day, never let's a brute come close to her in life. Layla felt her muscles tense at the memory of being brutally raped, but forced herself to calm.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum