Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do] - Page 2 Empty Re: Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do]

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:24 pm

BRUTUS
Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do] - Page 2 GalWB-101
" everyone has a dark side. it just takes the right person to bring it out of you.."

as Layla had returned, i snapped my head up eyes locking upon her now silky frame. i smirked a tad bit, though let that smirk flutter away when she speaks. i sighed heavily, sitting up more and staring at her for a long moment until replying. " what is it you are thinking of?" my voice was dark yet charming and deep like a brutes should be. i was sort of a Romeo kind of male, though of course my Juliet had yet to reveal herself. though i will find her -- someday. for now i will have to just keep looking with my eyes open to catch her. deep down i was lonely but never do i believe it or dare show it. sighing in heavily i shuffle closer to her. " i too have a dark past. just not one to really memorize on." i whisper softly, my voice coming out gentle this time as well as calm. now all i had to do was await her response, whether it be snappy or not. i will listen. as do i always..
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Location : The Softness of a Horse's Eye is Enough to Warm even the Coldest of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do] - Page 2 Empty Re: Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e. | r | [Snow Do]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Layla glanced Brutus's way, her gaze meeting his for a moment. "At 6 months old, I had been raped by a massive gray brute. I didn't know who, but I'm just lucky I didn't get pregnant. After that, my hatred towards not just to brutes, but wolves in general grew stronger, and my temper grew shorter. I was bullied as a young pup by older pups, and I felt like my dream to become an Assassin was accepted by only one wolf, and that wolf was both my main mentor and my best friend." Layla explained, swallowing softly before continuing. "I'm not afraid of anything. But I will never forget the brute that forced me. I will find him, and tare his organs out, one by one." Layla growled, gritting her teeth together.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:30 pm

BRUTUS
" everyone has a dark side. it just takes the right person to bring it out of you.."

i stiffened a lot more when she stated she was forced by a massive gray brute -- i absolutely held a pure hatred for forcers in my heart. it was utterly disturbing why someone would want to force a fae. i can understand why she became so cold heartless, but dwelling over the past isn't a way to go -- even if i do it all the time. i just can't get that one image out of my head, my father being struck down dead in front of me only when i was a mere pup, seeing a sight at only 6 months old was truly horrifying. i have gone through hell, raising myself to become who i am now. no one taught me anything i know of right now, expect myself. i trained myself every single day to become a dreadful assassin feared across the land -- known to man kind. then, that's when i faked my own death and for years i have been in hiding. but i guess now it's time to rise up and face the world. now after thoughts trailed my head, i cleared them eventually and broke the ear bleeding silence. " i've been through worse. ever heard of someone called 'The Mist'." with those icy words rolling off the tip of my tongue, hissing the words out like venom that they were. i will never be that ever again. i was given that nickname for a reason. only because i attacked without warning, my target never knew i was coming until it was already to late and i was gone like mist with no traces left of my appeal. i wanted to slurp that sentence right back into my mouth, wishing i never mentioned it for memories of my horrific past came flooding back to life and i felt as if i was reenacting them for my eye sight began to fog with films of repeating images. remembering the many wolves that have fallen in defeat because of me.
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Location : The Softness of a Horse's Eye is Enough to Warm even the Coldest of Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Layla snorted, but nodded. "I have, actually. The Mist is you, Brutus. I am smarter than you think." Layla was just teasing at that last part, but sighed softly. "I know of your past. Trust me, my father went through the same shit. At only four months, his father, The Great Talon was murdered in front of Durnal's own eyes. Durnal, even as a newborn, was abused by his mother. And when he left after Talon died, Durnal taught himself everything, and fended for himself his entire life. His past haunts him to this day, and he's one of the most amazing Assassin's to ever live." Layla told him. She nudged Brutus's shoulder. "I feel for you though. Having a parent dead is very terrible."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:59 pm

BRUTUS

when she was telling a tale of her father's past i simply dozed off, allowing my dark memories to flood back into my head. i started to shake, snapping out of it when she nudged me and i croaked a bit. dropping my enormous crown down to the ground. i breathe heavily, finally answering her. " you do not know of why i am in hiding. why i faked my own death..." i responded, glancing up at her with cold black eyes. i looked away now. i didn't know much of my mother, for i never really had one -- she died giving birth to me. though i amuse she was a generous fae with a big heart and lots of love to give -- at least that's what my father told me. " i never had a mother figure. she died giving birth to me. i blame myself for her death as i do my father's. if i would have never murdered the the rival pack's son, a war wouldn't have broken out and my father would still be walking on this earth." even though i wanted to cry, i didn't no emotion upon my sharp darkening features as i allowed thundering growls start to escape. my dagger claws raked the rocky surface below and my canines started to flash. my body was now rock hard.
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Layla's gaze softened and she licked his cheek gently. The least she could do was be... Ugh. Nice. Layla hated that word. But she met his gaze steadily. "Don't blame yourself for something that isn't your fault." She whispered, blinking her aqua blue orbs. Layla felt him tense up and chuckled softly, her claws flexing to skim the ground. "We should probably get going. The battle won't wait for us." She growled, getting to her paws and padded back outside and into the trees, her gaze once again blank and emotionless.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:23 pm

BRUTUS

out of no where i felt a warm texture touch my cheek and i jerked to one side, growling low. though i then stop as i notice it was only Layla. rejecting my claws back into my paws and leashing my canines back into my gums before standing. i didn't know what to say or think. i thought she was supposed to be cold and brutal and un-trusting. shaking my head i try not to think about anything at the moment and pad forward. slightly brushing up against her black coat with my ash one. i snorted, rising up to my full height -- now towering over Layla. " showing myself at this battle should be existing." i snarl lightly, a grin sprouting up on my emotionless expression. looking over at Layla i nudge her. " come on, stop being all serious." i chuckled, loosening up my tense muscles now. waiting for her to lung at me -- i'd let her though. i wouldn't fight back because all i could possibly be able to do is laugh. truly i found it funny when she got infuriated. it was a turn-on really..
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:36 pm

(Layla's coat is a dark brown, flecked with black while her face, chest, tummy, legs, paws and undertail are white.)

Layla kept padding forward until she heard Brutus's last words, causing her to snarl. She snapped at him, fur bristling and her eyes flaring like blue fire. "As a former Assassin, you should know that I have to be serious." Layla growled, continuing to pad forward, rolling her heavenly eyes at him. She could tell just by looking at Brutus that he was waiting for her to lunge at him. Hell no. She wasn't stupid. Layla was a hardcore Assassin that took things seriously, even when others didn't. She felt her claws skimming the Earth as she walked, her glossy pelt shining in the bright sun, as her blue eyes glistened a bright glow. Layla glanced over at Brutus, her eyes blank with no expression, but a mysterious glisten that could mesmerize anyone. "This battle sounds a lot of fun. Don't you think?" She grumbled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽ Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:52 pm

BRUTUS

i chuckled, lashing my tail out. i didn't flinch when she snapped at me all i did was grin wildly. at her words i laughed, it was funny really. " as a former assassin i should know that, but i left that life ages ago. i will never return to it ever again." i spat right back, allowing my ash pelt to bristle uneasily. at her next comment i cringed and didn't reply back for some time. i just kept it silent as he walked through the forest. my gaze locked to the ground below me. trying to find the right words to reply back to. then, i finally had and i spoke. yet my voice was dark and deep with no charm in it what-so-ever. " if you think killing other wolves out of pure amusement, fun? than no." growls endlessly reflecting from my throat.
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
ˢᶰᵒʷ̽ ᵗʰᵉ̽ ᵈᵒ̽
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Layl rolled her eyes, "Not what I meant. I meant, it'll be nice to see an old friend of mine. Who knows, maybe you'll see someone you recognize." Layla padded forward slightly faster, the wind picking up and blowing towards her as she stood at the edge of a cliff. She leaped down the ravine, and before she hit ground, Layla snatched onto a branch, throwing herself up to the other side of the ravine. She landed gently, for she has done this many times in her life. Layla took no time waiting for Brutus. He could figure his way over himself. Layla's masculine body tensed as she leaped into a tree, then sat for a moment before leaping from one tree to the next, easily making her way through the vines and branches. She leaped down onto a tall rock, standing proudly in a German Shepherd position. Heaving in a deep breath, she let out a beautiful howl that echoed through the landscape and over the mountains her eyes facing up at the sky that began to grow a light orange, the sun setting in front of her. Layla knew that the battle was located in the direction of where the sun sets. The feathers pierced in her ear waved in the wind, causing the massive fae to smile happily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2