Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the reins in your hands, and fly away to Neverland. (My fantasy humans)

Go down

Take the reins in your hands, and fly away to Neverland. (My fantasy humans) Empty Take the reins in your hands, and fly away to Neverland. (My fantasy humans)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:59 am

Please DON'T POST HERE. To request a thread, simply PM me instead. Thanks! Smile

IMPORTANT: The characters listed here will ONLY thread with other non-one thread characters.

Personality: Ashlee is a generous person, willing to offer her help with almost anything. She is a bit of a book worm when determined to learn all about something. If she sets a goal and fails it she goes into a state of being quite, insecure, and mopey.
History: Ever since she was little she wanted to work with dragons. Her family was poor though and couldn't afford one at all, but they did have a wingless old one. It was just there to help with all plowing though....plus dragon's milk. At seven she began to read books about the incredible beasts. She learned all of the know breeds, how to tell even the most similar looking ones apart, and how to care for each. Whenever she wasn't working or doing homework she'd be in one of those books.

By age 19 Ashlee had managed to pass school. She had been a c average student in everything but the dragon knowledge class. It was always an A+ if she could help it. Now at the age for collage she searched for one that would accept her. It wasn't till she was twenty that she got into the 'perfect' one. There at Skyforward University she learned how to ride dragons, train for competitions, take even better care for them, breed for certain traits and best outcomes.  On the end of her fourth year she was kicked out for having a high dept in school fees.

Some how she managed to get a loan to buy a very small rundown ranch with crappy barns and a scar creaky old house. With 500$ left over from her loan she is in search of her first dragons.
Play by: Megan Fox
Photos: http://www.google.com/search?q=Megan+Fox&client=tablet-android-asus-nexus&rlz=1Y3NDUG_enUS521US521&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Hm_ZUtyBNtSJqQGC6YGoCw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=961&bih=553
Credit: To each of them, their rightful owners. Smile
Note: Ash has no tattoos.

Back to top Go down