Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of The Wild, Do You Hear It? (Adult, Blaze)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Call Of The Wild, Do You Hear It? (Adult, Blaze) Empty Call Of The Wild, Do You Hear It? (Adult, Blaze)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:31 am

I walked down the road with my two big duffel bags on my shoulders. I kept my hand close to my gun and knife in case something tried to get him. I smiled, nothing like a good old killing. I mostly took my anger out on zombies since they were dead any way. I cracked my neck and headed for a grocery store since I needed to stock up on things in I was getting low on medication for pain, I have been very sore lately. I wiped the sweat off of my face as I kept walking and soon seeing the store but there was some zombies. I thought about the ways I could get in. I snuck though the back and found no zombies, bingo. I walked in quietly and found what I was looking for. I smiled as I grabbed everything I needed. I headed out and kept walking. Man do I love Wisconsin weather, not to hot and not to cold

Back to top Go down

Call Of The Wild, Do You Hear It? (Adult, Blaze) Empty Re: Call Of The Wild, Do You Hear It? (Adult, Blaze)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Him and His Dog:

~~Matthew~~

As the wind blew over the parking lot which I, Matthew Forrel, was walking in, I could tell something was up. The german shorthair pointer at my side stood in his pointing position towards the grocery store. I slipped my assault rifle from my duffel bag and loaded a new clip into it. My grip on Roswell's ragged leash tightened as I neared the building, knowing he'd tear the thing inside apart if he could. BUt when I got closer I just saw a person walk out. So I yelled, dropping my rifle to my side, "HEY!!"

((LOL, I just had an idea. What if she like shot him and then realized he wasn' a zombie and then go from there? Just an idea Smile))

Back to top Go down

Call Of The Wild, Do You Hear It? (Adult, Blaze) Empty Re: Call Of The Wild, Do You Hear It? (Adult, Blaze)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:24 am

I looked at the guy and saw zombies coming, such a fucking dumbass. I was surprised he was still alive. I took out my hand gun and shot him close to his neck but not killing him,"Shut the fuck up dumbass." I said and took off running since I wasn't going to fucking get caught up in this mess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:28 pm

As the bullet ripped open a cut in his neck a yelp came out from him. Roswell snarled and tore at the leash. My hand was on my neck as I ran after the woman. I let out a round on a few zombies beside me. But already my sight waa blackening with pain. When I stepped foot in the forest by the supermarket, I fell. Not a fall, a tumble down a steep, rocky hill. By the time I reached the bottom I was knocked out cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:16 pm

I saw and rolled my eyes. I found him and sat beside him. I leaned over him and put my ear to his mouth to hear if he was still breathing since his chest wasn't really moving. I put my index and middle finger to his pulse point and sighed with relief. I soon poured alcohol on the wound since the bullet had went right through. I stitched him up and put a bandage on his shoulder. I sat beside him and waited for him to wake up and move so I could get on with my mission

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:28 pm

As I was unconscious, I didn't feel anything. But when I awoke, oh boy... The pain hit me like a sledgehammer, send blasts through me. I groaned and opened my eyes slowly, but growled, "You shot me..."

((Sorry its short I gtg))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:41 am

"Yeah well you were a dumbass and was shouting, nice way to attract zombies dumbass." I said rolling my eyes as I got up since he'd be fine now. "Just take these and you'll be fine." I said tossing him some pain pills. I got my things and dog and headed out. Time for me to keep going on my journey to find the rest of my family in Wisconsin since I had be going to college down in Texas which that was where we were so I was heading north up to the Canadian border.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:51 am

I rolled my blue eyes then grabbed the pills and took four of them before I started getting up. Roswell quickly found me and licked my face before we started going again. But instead of going my own way, I followed the woman. "Hey, why don't I uh...walk with you to add more defense?" he asked. Really he just didn't have anywhere to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:04 am

I stopped and smiled,"No." I said and kept walking. I fixed my gun and knife on my right leg and fixed how my bags were on my shoulders. I had two big duffel bags full of my clothes and the valuables I wanted to keep and could carry. I ran up the hill, I was very athletic so it wasn't hard to get up the hill even with all my heavier things. "Won't you go away?" I asked not looking at him but looked around so no zombies snuck up on me but I didn't really care about the guy and his dog, not my problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:28 am

I sighed, but kept following her. I made sure to get up the hill as she did, holding my duffel in my hand as I went up.. After I reached the top I fixed it back on my shoulder. Then I said , "No I won't. I can't. I have nowhere to go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:49 am

"Then it's called roam around, find some where to live or something. Because I don't want a tag along that can't take care of himself or is so fucking loud that he attracts zombies." I said running my fingers through my brown hair, I sighed. "The only way for you to stay with is be quiet, take care of yourself, feed your damn self, and to stay away from me." I said as those were my rules because I wasn't going to save his ass,"Oh and I won't save your ass if things get heavy, everyone for themselves." I said nodding as i sat down as I found a lake and started to fill up my water canteens and there was at least three big ones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:15 pm

I moved my arm in a 'yes!' motion and said quickly, "I can do that." Then I followed her to the lake and filled up my 5 canteens, and splashed some water onto my face to get the dirt and blood off. But then he stood up and put on all his gun belts and braces, (Pics below) loading them all before waiting for her to begin to go

His Stuff:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:21 pm

"And don't talk." I said getting back up and headed forward for another five miles on foot before finding a nice place to stop for the night. I put up my tent and went in. I laid down on my thing and fell asleep. So damn tired from walking. I flipped onto my side and went back to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:11 pm

I sighed, but followed her anyway. When we found a place to stop, I was not tired at all. So I walked around and found a deep-ish river, then I stripped my clothes off and braces to wear I was only in my boxers. Then I waded into the river enjoying the nice temperature of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:17 pm

I heard him and he prevented me from sleeping. I got very angry and got up and stomped over to where he was and threw a rock at him and it hit him in the shoulder blades. I didn't care if he was naked or not. "Be quiet, some people are sleeping." I said. I didn't realize that I was half naked. no shirt or bra on and was only in my pj shorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:36 pm

I was just minding my business, until she hit me. Then I turned around, glaring for a moment then turning to shock. My skin turned a little red as I rubbed the back of my neck, "I...uh...s-sorry..." As she stood there I couldn't help but let my eyes drift down to her breasts, taking them in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:42 pm

I looked where he was looking and quickly covered my breasts,"Don't even look at them, because you won't get any opportunity to do anything with them." I said going red in anger and threw another rock at him before stomping off towards my tent. I got dressed and was so pissed I started to leave him behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:47 pm

When she covered her breasts I was snapped out of my daze. I quickly ran out of the water, dodging the rock. I quickly yanked on my boxers and jeans. Then I quickly pulled my boots on and just grabbed all my stuff and took off after her. "Hey! I'm sorry! I mean, a man can't help himself!" I said, not loud enough to attract any zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:59 pm

"Actually some can." I said stopping and looking back at him and looked at him between his legs wondering if he was big or not. "Drop your pants, I want to see how large you are. Since you got to see my tits I want to see your cock." I said nodding as that was fair since he saw my tits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:15 pm

I sighed, continuing to follow her, but her next statement caught me by surprise. "I....uh....o-ok..." I stuttered, but started undoing my belt. Then I dropped my jeans, then took a deep breath and dropped my boxers, letting my cock and balls drop down. I looked at her, completely naked with my pants around my legs. I was indeed very big and long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:22 pm

I bit my lower lip and looked at him. I walked over to him after dropping my stuff. I kissed him,"Fuck me." I said against his neck as I kissed him behind his ear and gently nipped his ear. I took off my shirt and put his hands on my big tits. I was so so wet for him, just seeing how long and thick he was made me instantly horny. I wanted to feel how wide he'd stretch me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:40 pm

At her sudden change of mind, I was surprised, but gladly. I kissed her back, working her breasts in my hands. But then I kissed down her front, pausing at her breasts her kiss both of her nipples before going down more. I slowly pulled down her pants and underwear but I dropped down onto my knees and kissed her pussy, slipping my tongue into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:43 pm

I thrust my hips to his mouth,"Yes, I want you to suck my folds." I said running my fingers through his hair as I got on my back and spread my tan legs apart for him to get a full view of my pussy. I was so wet and horny. I was panting as my breasts went up and down with my breathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:48 pm

I broke off from her pussy as she laid down, but said charmingly "Oh and I will." Then I kissed it again, sucking on it as I thrust my tongue into her pussy. I blindly brought my hands up to her breasts, rubbing and massaging them, bringing my thumbs over her nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:45 pm

"Mmmm. I want to feel your cock inside me. I want to feel how far you stretch me." i said moaning as I pushed my pussy up against his face and moaned loudly and soon heard zombies and I sighed. I got a hand on my gun and I shot the one close to biting him. "Come on." I said getting up since we better hurry before they surround us

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum