Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of The Wild, Do You Hear It? (Adult, Blaze)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Call Of The Wild, Do You Hear It? (Adult, Blaze) - Page 2 Empty Re: Call Of The Wild, Do You Hear It? (Adult, Blaze)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:59 pm

Just as I was about to say something, I heard the zombies. Then I heard her gun go off and one fall behind me. I got up and as quick as I could put at least my boxers on and grabbed my assault rifle, ready to follow her where she went.

Back to top Go down

Call Of The Wild, Do You Hear It? (Adult, Blaze) - Page 2 Empty Re: Call Of The Wild, Do You Hear It? (Adult, Blaze)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:04 pm

I was really pissed that the zombies interrupted us having sex and I wanted to feel him inside me. I stayed close to him,"You cover one direction and me the other." I said nodding as I soon ran out of ammo for one of my guns and had to use my Samurai sword and was taking heads right and left until there weren't any zombies moving in my direction. I saw one coming at him and for some reason he wasn't moving so I pushed him out of the way and shoved the sword in it's head. I was panting as sweat went down my temples

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:12 pm

I was just as angry as the zombies for interrupting us, that I unloaded on them. I quickly shot down most of them, then ran out of ammo. Then I backed up a little, fumbling in my stuff for my pistol. When she shot the last one and shoved me out of the way, I tripped over a dead zombies body and fell onto my back.

((Brain fart Razz))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:19 pm

(Lol your okay)

I laughed as I panted. Everyone of those bastards were dead. I got on top of him and kissed his neck. "Time to feel just how big you are." I said as I took his dick in my hand and sank down on it. I moaned with every inch of his cock went inside me. When he was all the way inside me I started to ride him. My large breasts bouncing as I road him hard, fast, and so deep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2