Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Wild (R, JunKy)

Go down

Burning Wild (R, JunKy) Empty Burning Wild (R, JunKy)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:22 pm

I trotted through the woods, I stopped by a river and drank from it. I had ran away from my father, he was forcing me to be with a male that I didn't want to be with, he was rude and so selfish. I didn't want foals with him, I wanted a strong family type male. I raised my head to the wind and smiled, it was a beautiful day out today. I lowered myself to the ground and rolled in some dirt. I was white with beautiful black spots like a dalmatian. I got up and shook the dirt off. I swished my tail some and soon smelling the evidence of my in heat smell and sighed, I clamped my tail down onto my rump so no stallion would smell me..

http://www.designsporthorse.com/Horse%20Photos/Patty/Patty_0004%20052306%20500pxl.jpg

Back to top Go down

Burning Wild (R, JunKy) Empty Re: Burning Wild (R, JunKy)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:34 pm

Comanche

Comanche's ears flickered restlessly from one direction to the next, eyes alert and promptly sweeping his surroundings as he continued on his routine of scouting the perimeter of his territory. It'd been a rarity he'd find a soul that had gotten the misfortune of straying onto his land, even then they'd normally only be a young, foolish stallion driven by his own need to claim a mare in heat. Comanche had generally been able to intimidate them enough so they'd leave without going into battle, but the few times the stallion would attack, Comanche would be burdened with finding a new place to put a dead body. As the unusual scent of a mare in heat wafted into his senses, his head perked with interest. Now keen on finding its source, he trailed it in almost a dog-like fashion, soon finding his eyes latched onto a mare, white-coated and dappled with black, alone. His expression flickered in momentary disbelief, so much so he'd been nearly skeptical, but no he caught no other smell of another horse nearby. He approached the mare, smiling soft and head cocked to the side as he greeted her with a simple, "Hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:40 pm

I quickly lifted my head and pinned my ears to my skull, "What do you want?" I asked moving away from him but never turning my rump to him. My dad taught me never to do that especially if your in heat, it would be too easy for the stallion to mount you. I kept my eyes on him, not trusting him even if he said he wouldn't do anything, never trust a stallion you don't know personally. I had an aggressive posture and would charge him and bite him. I wasn't scared to attack a stallion with him having an ill intent for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Comanche

Comanche studied the mare a moment, noting her aggressive stance and evident irritation, his ears perked to their full height and his smile wavered only a moment before it made its reappearance once again. "To know why you're here," he said, tone flat, his smile dropping only slightly. "Alone, nonetheless. And, if I'm not mistaken, you're in heat. Not very wise of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:12 pm

"Stay away from me." I warned as I backed up but keeping my eyes on him. "I don't want your foal." I said pinning my ears to my head and if I could growl I would have didn't trust this stallion. I knew I probably was making a mistake but I turned and took off. I was half thoroughbred so I had speed on me. I ran out of his territory since I wasn't that far into it and went back onto my father's land

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Comanche

Comanche darted after the mare as she took off, his long strides quickly earning him a place at her side, though with more effort than he normally would have, given her speed. His teeth reached out to latch onto her mane, and he slowed and yanked his head back to stop her. Attempting to sink his teeth into her neck, he hastily mounted, halting for a moment as he readied himself, front legs tightening around her sides forcefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:50 pm

I kicked at him and luckily dislodged him hoping he'd give up. I started to run even though my neck was bleeding. I refused to become pregnant with his foal. I would try to keep him from getting me again, "Leave me alone!" I yelled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:05 pm

Comanche

Ears pinning flat to his skull, Comanche snarled as he'd been thrown off and darted after her again, more than determined to get what he'd desired. He'd quickly caught back up with the mare, nipping harshly at her flank before his teeth again met her neck, and he sunk his teeth even deeper into her wound before hassling himself back into mounting her. He only released his mouth from her neck to growl, "Running away from me wasn't very wise of you, either. I was going to make it at least somewhat enjoyable, but you've robbed yourself of even that." And, without skipping a beat, he jammed himself into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:11 pm

I bared my teeth and reared up on him and letting my body go back and land on his, "You won't get a foal out of me." I said getting up fast not caring that my neck hurt and was bleeding down to my shoulders and to my chest. I kicked up my heels and took off again onto my fathers land. Any smart stallion would know not to go on my daddy's land that didn't want to die

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Comanche

A snort forced its way through Comanche's flaring nostrils as he was shaken from her back again, irritated by the excessive amount of effort the mare was making him put in to getting what he wanted, given he'd normally satisfied his want by now. Damn mare. He glared after the female for a moment as she sprinted off and into a territory infamously known to be owned by an incredibly dangerous stallion, and his hooves pounded hard against the ground as he took off after her, his lust had only swelled his belief he could fend for himself. Catching back up with the mare, he slammed his body into her side, attempting to knock her over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:06 pm

I stumbled and my back legs went out from under me. I slid but soon stopped. I got up and shook the dirt off of me. I knew I couldn't run any more, I was just to tired. I snorted, "Stay away from me. I don't want your foal and you'll never get one from me." I said pinning my ears angrily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Comanche

A low snort-of-a-chuckle rumbled deep within Comanche's throat, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. "Ah, don't you wish it was your choice?" He lurched towards the mare, bringing his body into a rear, before his hooves plummeted down forcefully towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:27 pm

I moved just in time and his hooves grazed my shoulder but it cut into my shoulder, "Beating me up won't get you any where, you could kill me then you don't get a foal." I said flaring my nostrils as I took in deep breaths

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Comanche

"Not trying to kill you, mare," he muttered, exasperated, "Just stay the fuck still." He lunged towards the mare again before shifting himself into mounting position, digging his hooves deep into the ground and bringing his teeth to her neck, and slid again inside with haste, already close to release.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:57 pm

I tried to move, trying to get him off of me, "Get off of me! I don't want this!" I yelled, he weighed so much so that I couldn't get him off of me, he was too heavy. Tears were going down my face as I dug my hooves into the ground so he didn't push me forward with his thrusts, I lowered my head in defeat. I was just to tired to fight any longer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Comanche

Grunting, he released. He lingered on her back for a moment before dismounting, nostrils flaring as they pushed out moderately heavy breaths, and his tail flickered from side to side. Thinking it be best if he gets out from behind the mare in case she got a second wind, he skirted around her hip and trailed his tongue along her back, then snorted. "Wasn't so bad, now was it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:09 pm

I was very angry, I pinned my ears, whirled around and out right attacked him. I bit his neck, making him bleed and kicked him in the chest. I trotted away down the hill. He deserved it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Comanche

Jerking when she bit his neck, he let out a short, sharp snort as his ears pinned flat to his skull. He snapped at her, but she'd already made a hasty retreat back down the hill. He watched after her a moment before shaking his massive head and exhaling a heavy breath. "Have fun with having my kid, you little bitch," he grumbled, the whites of his eyes showing as he sauntered back towards his herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:14 pm

I trotted to the more foresty part of the territory and after several months I was large. Like I swallowed a wrecking ball. I was grazing as I walked, heading to the watering hole where several types of animals drank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Comanche

Comanche had once again left his herd to scout the nearby area for any dangers, ears swiveling in every direction with diligence, until he stopped dead in his tracks upon laying eyes on something he'd imagined never seeing again. Not too far ahead of him, the mare from several months back was approaching the watering hole, stomach large and more than likely carrying his offspring. He trotted his way over as silent as he could, and tilted his head to the side. "Hello, again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:39 pm

I heard that voice and I took off running with a buck. I ran up a steep hill and ran deep into the forest where not many could find their way through it like i could. I just wanted him to leave me alone. I disappeared once more for several months. In those several months I had given birth to a chestnut spotted filly. I was grazing and she was laying down on her side sleeping while I looked out for danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down