Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 4:10 pm

(Aggressive male)

I was dragged from my cell and felt the metal clamp down on my wrists. My long blonde hair hid my face, tears were going down my face as I waited for men to come in and see if they wanted me. I closed my eyes, I could hear men above me so they were here. I felt a tear go down my face, my hair hid my breasts and the slash marks on my body that the men had done to me with whips to break me. I was broken in some degrees but I had some spirit still but not many. I was on my feet, I was so tired. The man that owned me now and was selling me wouldn't let me sleep as he had raped me all through the night and was surprised that I wasn't pregnant, blood was dried on my inner thighs from him being so rough to me.

Back to top Go down

Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 17, 2014 10:35 am

Nicolai

I watched as the girl was pulled out of her cell, my eyes traveling hungrily over her body. I looked at her breasts, noticing her hair was hiding most of them. I smiled, knowing she would be a good brood mare.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:30 pm

I heard and sensed the male, "When I get out of these chains I'll kill you." I said as my eyes went a very pale blue and my pupils slitted like a cats. Smoke came from my nose, my neck to my chest glowed a pale orange, then I felt it and the orange color vanished with the collar I was wearing. But the smoke remained and my eyes as well. These chains kept me in my human form

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Nicolai

I continued to smile, her declaration not bothering me at all. I could sense her power and just from that little bit of power my eyes started to glow. I quickly clamped down on the power that had been rising inside me before her, or anyone else, could see my glowing eyes. She obviously had no idea who she was dealing with and she wouldn't find out until after I had bought her and took her to my home.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Black smoke continued to flow from my nostrils as I felt the beast ranking it's claws over my skin or it felt like that even though they were. My dragon wanted out, and it wanted blood. I closed my eyes even though anger still made me dangerous for anyone who wasn't like me to handle me. My claws came from my fingers as I listened for his movements. I let my head continue to hang down, and my hair covering my face and breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 10:56 am

Nicolai

I saw her claws come out and I smiled, knowing her dragon was just aching to be let loose. My own dragon was too, only it was wanting to mate her. Her scent was intoxicating to me and my dragon. I watched her closely, anxiously waiting for the bidding to start.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:26 am

(There isn't a bidding, he can just buy her)

I lunged at him barely missing him with my claws, inches from his skin. I felt the chains breaking, I smiled. I lunged once more and they snapped, my dragon going loose. I shifted, my light blue form growing until the floor above me collapsed from the height of me. I let out a roar and I lifted into the sky, my wings beat the air as I raised into the sky and I took off

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 11:32 am

(Oops. My bad.)

Nicolai

I quickly backed out of the way after her chains broke and I watched as she shifted and jumped into the air. I quickly let my dragon loose, knowing my huge black form would tower over her. I let loose a desire filled but angry roar and jumped into sky, shouting after her. My dick was already hard and the tip was poking out of its sheath, her scent filling me with desire and the need to mate her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:43 am

I knew he was following me. Luckily it was the middle of the night as I folded my wings to my sides and shot down towards the city, he wouldn't dare go that close with how large he was. I angled my mouth up where he was and engulfed one side of him with ice, dragging him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 1:20 pm

Nicolai

I roared in anger when I felt her shoot ice at me and it covered one side of me. I quickly shook it off and started to swoop lower, angling myself towards her. I may be big but I was agile and quick so I had no problem with going down close to the city.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:26 pm

We were by woods which I called home before being caught, I knew I wasn't going to get into those woods without getting caught first so I turned onto my back and when he touched me I tore at his underbelly and roared up at him before digging my long serrated teeth into his neck and tore at it, trying to kill him before he killed me. My back hit the ground and I lost my grip on his neck and summer salted on the ground. Huge clouds of dirt and dust rose up into the air with a plum of black smoke and some fire as I was caught in some branches. I tore at them with my claws and shook myself off before growling at him as I kept tree's behind me so he couldn't get any where near me and surprise me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 2:12 pm

(She's a feisty one, isn't she?)

Nicolai

I roared when she tore at my underbelly and bit at my neck. The moment I could I backed away from her. My wounds healed quickly but I was still angered she had attacked me. I approached her after she got loose of the branches, growling angirily. I caused tree limbs and vines to wrap around her again but this time she wouldn't be able to get away. "You might as well give up. You're not going to get away from me." I growled at her, my eyes glowing red, making sure she would see my dick, which was now hanging out of its sheath, so she would know my intentions.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:58 pm

(She has to be in order to live)

"You are foolish." I said as black smoke came from my nostrils with my anger coming on, I froze the vines and broke through the ice and flew through the woods, he'd be dumb to go into the forest where he'd be caught and probably killed by other things that went bump in the night. I let my wounded wings heal and I watched for him in case he was circling the skies for me or something in that order. I spread my wings so they didn't go numb with my injuries

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Nicolai

I growled in anger when she managed to get away. Then I settled in a tree near the entrance of the forest and used my magic to hide my presence from her, not wanting her to know I was still here.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:24 pm

I shifted into human form and moved through the forest, he couldn't know where I was as I hid my presence from him. I used my dragon eyes to get through the darkness. I entered the city and hid among the towns people, they didn't like strangers but oh well

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Nicolai

I saw her leave the forest in her human form even though she had hid her presence from me. I quickly shifted to my human form and swung down from the tree, being completely quiet. I followed her, making sure she couldn't see me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 6:43 pm

I heard something and saw him. I glared at him, I was so mad that I walked right up to him and punched him in the face when he least expected it. "Leave me alone! I don't want your fucking baby!" I screamed in his face hoping it hurt his ears

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Nicolai

I stumbled backwards when she punched me directly in the face. I was holding my hand over my mouth when she started yelling at me. "Okay, okay. Relax. No need to get loud." I said, waving my hands.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 8:10 am

I was trying to control my dragon side but I was to far gone and shifted. I smiled deep within as I roared right in his face, I moved my feet some. Smoke billowing from my nostrils, my neck and some of my chest glowed warning that I had blown a gasket and I missed him for a reason and let the fire out. I finally got control of myself and flew into the air and headed for my cave once more, letting the night cloak me where no one could see me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Nicolai

I quickly dodged the fire she shot at me then watched as she flew away. I quickly shifted and followed her, staying quite a distance back behind her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 8:30 am

I landed on the rock outcrop and shifted to human form. I walked into my room and laid down on the soft comfy leaves and other things and curled up. I shut my eyes but kept very aware of who or what went into my cave. I was being very careful

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 9:28 am

Nicolai

I saw her go into a cave and I smiled. Then I spotted another cave directly above hers and flew up to it. I went inside and settled down, deciding to wait here for her to come back out of her cave.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 9:30 am

I knew he was there. In the morning I headed out of my den and climbed down, I went to the big pool with a water fountain. I took off my clothes and stepped under the water fall. My whole body was littered with scars from other males that had tried to mate me. I washed my body.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 4:32 pm

Nicolai

I saw her leave and I followed her silently. After I landed I switched to my human form and followed her to a huge pool. I watched her strip and step under the waterfall. My eyes traveled over her body and I noticed that she had scars covering her body and I assumed they were from other males trying to mate her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 4:38 pm

"Go away, I will not let you mate me so you might as well leave." I said turning around to face him as my eyes glowed that of a dragons. I had a huge scar that went down the right side of my neck, down my chest, and over my left breast. I had many other nasty scars littering my body and I had no intention of getting more if I could help it. I shifted into my dragon form and my scars were more pronounced. I glared at him, anger showing in my eyes as I hissed at him in warning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next