Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 11:45 am

I gripped his shoulders and let out a very loud roar, the cave shook but didn't collapse on top of us. I panted as I looked up at him, "I demand you give me lots of children." I said smiling teasingly up at him

Back to top Go down

Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 11:52 am

Nicolai

I chuckled and nuzzled her neck. "Oh, I'm sure you'll get them. Especially if creating those children is going to be like this every time." I replied, smiling down at her before gently nipping her nose.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:37 pm

I made a sneezing noise and batted at him gently. "Then I take it that you enjoyed having sex with me?" I asked curious as I looked up at him and smiled sweetly. I had proved that I could be a good mate to my mother even though she wasn't here. I just had to find the right mate and I've found him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 4:40 pm

Nicolai

"Yes, I very much enjoyed it." I replied, smiling down at her. I gently kissed a path from her neck down to her breasts and kissed and licked each of her nipples.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:50 pm

I laughed, "Oh no you don't. I'm very tired." I said stopping his head so he couldn't possibly go between my legs. I was so tired that I could barely keep my eyes open.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:20 am

Nicolai

I smiled at her then pulled out of her and rolled off of her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me, gently rubbing my hands up and down her back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:47 am

"You really know how to make a girl extremely tired." I said yawning as I curled up against his broad chest and fell asleep but nuzzling the mark I had given him so he knew who he belonged to

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Nicolai

I smiled and gently kissed the top of her head and pulled her even closer to me. Then I closed my eyes, my face buried in her hair, and started to drift off to sleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:47 pm

I didn't sleep for another hour so I just listened to him sleep and then I let myself fall asleep. I dreamed of having a lot of babies running around. I had my arms around him and my face against his strong chest. I woke up early in the morning and just laid there as I stared off into space

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Nicolai

I was still asleep when she woke up, having been tired out from our mating session the day before.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:20 am

I smelt humans coming this way. I shifted into my dragon form and hissed at them as I spread my wings trying to be intimidating to them and I was but they had guns and I felt one go into my left wing and I lunged at them and they started to shoot more before I just roared and took the the air but diving at them so they couldn't go into the cave since my mate was in there

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Nicolai

I woke with a start when I heard shooting and when I saw the humans I shifted to my dragon form and followed my mate out of the cave, flying over beside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:23 pm

I saw him and pointed my body straight up as I let my huge wings beat the air as I gained height. "You coming?" I asked him, I kept an eye on him as I felt blood coming from my wound in my wing but it didn't hinder me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Nicolai

I quickly followed her, easily keeping pace with her. "Yeah, I am." I replied, looking over at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:34 pm

When I was high enough I headed for a different part of the Rockies. The clouds gave us cover so the humans didn't follow us. "We need to find a den soon." I said giving his neck a playful nip.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Nicolai

I nodded and smiled at her, nuzzling her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:14 pm

I let my wing gently knock into his and dipped down into a nose dive as I saw a den that couldn't be reached by anything so it would be perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:56 pm

(Hey, why didn't you post in Bound By The Moon or I'm A Dancer, Not A Prancer?)

Nicolai

I smiled when I felt her wing bump mine then I followed her when she went into a nosedive, going towards a den.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3