Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 10:08 am

Nicolai

"Why are you so adamant to not being mated? I could offer you protection you know." I replied, stepping out of the trees. I watched as she shifted to her dragon form and I did the same, looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Wild (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 10:12 am

I stood there as my muscles bunched together and I was damn ready for a fight, a very bloody fight. I lunged at him as I flew towards him and sank my teeth into the base of his neck and the claws on my wings slashing his back. I had enough of this male sticking around, I wanted him gone. I moved my tail fast and the spikes dug into his side as I plumbed him with it. I took my anger out on him and I didn't care if I was badly injured as long as he left me alone and got the picture that I didn't want him around

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 10:48 am

Nicolai

I quickly got her off of me after she attacked me and backed away from her, blood pouring out of my wounds. I could feel my strength depleting and my vision going blurry with every drop of blood that left my body and knew that I would soon loose consciousness.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 10:55 am

"I will give you some choices: Leave and live or stay and die. Which do you choose?" I asked but for some reason seeing him so close to death that I felt drawn to him. I walked over to him in human form and put my hands on his scales and felt my healing power go through him and healing the damage I had done. I sat down close to his mouth and kept a hand on him so he could heal. I placed my forehead on his muzzle by his eye. I let my heat scent out and let it only go to him. A tear went down my cheek, "Come back to me." I said as I watched him. I haven't cried in a very long time and I didn't know why I was now.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 12:05 pm

Nicolai

I had collapsed by the time her words reached me. ~I...can't...move...~ I struggled to speak, struggled to stay conscious. I barely felt her hand on me before I finally lost consciousness. I vaguely felt some type of power, healing I assumed, go through me and I felt my wounds start to heal. I started to regain consiousness, slowly but surely, and I was soon able to smell her heat scent. I shifted my tail a little and struggled to open my eyes, knowing she was leaning her forehead on my muzzle near my eye.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:10 pm

When I fully healed him I sat back and waited. It was getting hot out and well he was huge. I sighed and grabbed his long tail and pulled until I was sweating very badly by the time I had gotten him under some huge tree's and out of direct sunlight. I panted and sat down, "Your heavy, I thought males would be less dense." I said resting my feet on his side and laid back with my eyes closed as I waited for him to fully wake up

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Nicolai

My eyes popped open when I felt her grab my tail and start to pull on it. I tried to lift my head but I couldn't yet. When she finally stopped under some huge trees I heard her comment and felt her rest her feet on my side and lean back. ~Well, males probably have more muscle than females.~ I replied, moving my head a little so I could look at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 1:48 pm

"That sounds like an insult, why can't you move yet?" I asked worried. I got up and sighed, I didn't want to move. I put my hands on him and searched his body for anything that is keeping him from getting up.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 3:05 pm

Nicolai

~I didn't mean it as an insult. I'm fine. My strength just hasn't returned. I'll be alright. Thank you, by the way, for healing me.~ I replied, moving my head again so I could watch her and following her movements with my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 3:10 pm

I watched him, "Alright." I said nodding as I nuzzled him softly as I placed my head close to his so I could make sure he was alright and not lying just to make me happy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Nicolai

I soon tried to shift to my human form and was able to do it. I was laying on my back, staring up at the branches of the tree we were under. I smiled then I turned over to face her. "Hello." I greeted her, smiling handsomely at her. I wanted to reach out my hand and place it on her cheek but I didn't, afraid she would run off again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:03 pm

"Well hello." I said nodding as I sat up and looked around, "You should find a den, it's going to get hotter today so you should get to a den." I said nodding as I got up and shifted before flying to my den where it was cool

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Nicolai

I nodded and watched her shift and fly up to her den. Then I shifted and flew up to her den, landing at the entrance. ~Do you mind if I stay here with you?~ I asked her, waiting until she gave her okay before I would go inside.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 4:21 pm

I looked at him and sighed, "Alright, but don't get the idea of any funny business unless I let you." I said keeping my golden eyes on him as I curled up and shut my eyes since I was tired. I placed my muzzle against my stomach and wrapped my tail around to the front of me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Nicolai

~Alright.~ I replied, walking inside. Then I curled up next to her, my tail barely touching hers. I rested my head on my front feet and closed my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:40 pm

I opened my eyes and looked over at him. "Shift, I want to mate." I said letting my heat scent go around him full blast. I was in the peak of my heat cycle and if he didn't mate me, he'd have to wait till next year.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Nicolai

I was about to fall asleep when I heard her request and as I lifted my head her heat scent hit me full blast. I gave a hungry, desired, low growl before I quickly shifted and looked over at her, waiting for her to do the same.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:13 pm

I shifted into human form and walked towards him. I put a hand behind his neck and pulled him to me as I kissed him, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I was at the perfect angle for him to easily thrust into me. "I want babies." I said growling at him softly as I kissed his strong shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 8:35 pm

Nicolai

I smiled as I watched her shift and walk over to me. I felt her put a hand behind my neck and I growled when her lips met mine. When she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist I automatically placed my hands on her ass, supporting her so she wouldn't fall. "Then you'll get them." I replied with a growl. Then I thrusted hard up into her, making sure I didn't hurt her. I started to bury myself deep into her, nipping and kissing at her neck.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:19 am

I arched my neck to the side as I moaned, I grinded my hips against his wanting him in as deep as he could be. I put my breasts against his chest, my nipples hard peaks as they pressed into his chest. He was very strong, his muscles proved that. I kissed his shoulder and bit into his shoulder marking him as mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 11:58 am

Nicolai

I grunted as I thrusted hard, fast, and deep into her, my cock rubbing against her walls. I growled when she bit my shoulder and I moved my mouth to her shoulder and kissed and licked it before I bit her, also marking her as mine. Then I lowered the both of us to the ground, placing my hands on either side of her head but making sure she kept her legs wrapped around my waist. I continued to thrust into her, bending my head down so I could suck one if her nipples into my mouth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:28 pm

I put a hand on the back of his neck and moaned. "Yes." I said softly as I arched my lean body into his and tightening my legs around his hips so he couldn't move away from me so easily. I pushed my breast into his mouth, god he was driving me wild. My body was over heated from his love making to me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 10:07 pm

Nicolai

I grunted as I pounded into her, sucking on her nipple hard. I growled at her comment, starting to thrust even more harder, faster, and deeper into her. I wanted to be buried to my balls in her, till no more of my cock was visible outside of her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:57 am

"Please, deeper. I need to feel you deeper." I said pushing my hips more against his as I gripped his shoulders. More of my heat scent drifted up to go towards his nostrils. It was ending soon. "I'm almost done with my heat cycle, you better hurry if you want to get me pregnant." I said moaning loudly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 8:35 am

Nicolai

I nodded at both of her comments, starting to pound into her, going deeper and deeper until I had no more of my cock to give her. Then I tensed up and cried out as my seed gushed into her forcefully. I grunted as I thrusted a little more into her, pumping my seed into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next