Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:38 pm

Shadow

I moved away from her wound, sensing she was in pain. Then my tool found her entrance and I gently pushed into her, slowly starting to thrust.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:13 pm

"Just get it over with and don't torture me by going slow." I said growling at him, I controlled myself not to hurt him. I flared my nostrils and a loud puff of air came out of my nose. In anger

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Shadow

I started to quicken my pace, soon pounding into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:33 pm

It hurt but I wanted it over with. Even though I'd probably end up killing his offspring once it was born. I laid there taking it as blood came from my entrance. I dug gouges into the rock with my claws

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:11 pm

Shadow

I felt my tool satrt to swell up and I continued to speed up, knowing I would release into her soon.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:56 pm

I forced my instincts to stop from trying to kill me. I let my tail swish back and forth but not hurting him. I dug my claws deeper into the rock, "Hurry up." I said growling it through my large pointy teeth

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:58 pm

(Glad to see you're on.)

Shadow

I quickly released into her and pumped my seed deep into her before I pulled out her and stepped away from her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:21 pm

(Thought I was going to have to delete my account)

I walked away from him and curled up in the back of my cave and wrapped my tail around me. I hid my face against a rock wall and shut my eyes as my body shook with the pain

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:37 pm

(Yeah. I recevied that PM.)

Shadow

I looked over at her and said, "I'm sorry I hurt you. I wasn't trying to." I sat down and looked out of her den, notcing that the sky was darkening with a coming storm.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:53 pm

That set me off. How dare he say he wasn't trying to hurt me when he did any way out of anger? I lunged forward and bit into his back, inches from severing his spine even though I missed it intentionally. I used my body strength and pushed him out of my den. A shield going up to protect me. I walked back and laid down. Blood going down my sides from moving to fast and much

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Shadow

I didn't react out of surprise and let her push me out of her den. I snapped my wings out to keep from falling and stared inside her den at her. Then I flew to my den and stepped inside, grabbing a rabbit off my kill pile and settling down to eat it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:23 pm

I didn't come out of my den as I didn't want him to get me again. I laid my head down on the floor and shut my eyes. I laid two eggs two months latter but I didn't lay on them to keep them alive. I didn't want them. I tossed them out as I didn't want them stinking up my den. I flew out of my den and caught enough food to last me at least two months. I returned to my den and laid down

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Shadow

I was flying by her den when I saw her kick two eggs out of her den. Acting quickly, I caught both of them on my back and flew to my den. I set them down and looked over them. I could tell one was no longer alive but the other one was. I kicked the dead egg out of my den and turned my attention to the other one. I quickly gathered some grass and twigs and made a nest for it and put it in the nest. Then I laid down gently on it to keep it warm and alive.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:51 pm

http://www.herpy.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=11365&sessionid=e9222acb8662695f952c55f8fa538ec0

(It's a little graphic but that's what he basically looks like.)

Jewel
I looked at the male that was sticking around my den, I was in heat. I came out and sniffed at the males seeing if he had what I wanted in a male. I nipped him but it was more of a love bite. I moved my tail out of the way and let him mount me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:20 pm

(Okay.)

Shadow

I left my den for a while, making sure that the egg had enough grass and stuff over it to keep it warm. I smelled the female dragon's, Jewel's, heat scent and I snuck to her den. I saw a male dragon getting ready to mount her and I tried to decide if I wanted to stop him or not.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:23 pm

I pushed my rump more into him as I felt him enter me. I moaned as I pushed back into him, taking his full length. God he was so large, I needed a male to mate me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:57 pm

Shadow

I watched for a moment then gave a little shrug and, with a roar, shot into the den and knocked the male dragon off of Jewel. I faced him and snarled, standing up to my large, full height.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:59 pm

Jewel
I shoved at the other male, "Get out of here, you have no business here." I said growling and nipped him hard in the neck warning him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Shadow

I looked at her then the other male. "No, I won't leave you alone with HIM." I replied, glaring at the other male who I had recognized as my brother.

(Hope you don't mind I had the other male dragon be Shadow's brother. I thought it would add a nice twist to the plot.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:21 pm

"Your not going to jeopardize me having babies." I said shoving at him. I was making slow progress

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Shadow

I frowned and stood my ground. "I don't think it would be a good idea to have babies with him, though." I replied, looking down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:47 pm

I looked at him, "Well I want babies." I said as I looked away and took to the skies. I flew away and kept going. To a different part of my territory and found a good den.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Shadow

I watched her go then I returned to my den and laid back down on the egg.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:49 pm

(So he's not going to do anything?)

I laid in my den and didn't come out. I didn't eat because I was just so numb from not having a mate let alone not having babies like I had hoped. A tear went down my face as I curled up, it was winter now and I wasn't in heat. Luckily I had some fat reserves

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:48 pm

(Oh. I didn't know you wants him to.)

Shadow

I stepped to the edge of my den and looked down at my daughter, who had hatched a couple of weeks ago. She was a pretty maroon red and had just as much spunk as her mother. I had named her Rosalya. Today I was going to teach her how to fly. I jumped off the edge and snapped out my wings, watching as Rosalya did the same. I gently helped her, holding her up with my head in case she fell. Soon we started to make slow circles around the territory and we unknowingly flew by her mother's den.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next