Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:59 pm

I raised my head and walked out of my cave and saw my daughter and I slowly and quietly backed into my den and laid back down. I used my fire to keep my den nice and warm for the rest of the winter. Winter was almost gone.

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Shadow

I woke up and stretched, glancing over at my still sleeping daughter. I walked to the edge of the den and sat down and looked up at the sky. I knew winter would be over and it would soon be spring which would mean female dragons in heat. Just thinking about it made my tool go hard and slip out of its sheath. I quickly pulled it back in and looked back at Rosalya. She was still too young to go into heat so I wouldn't have to worry about protecting her this year.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:50 pm

I went to the ground where only dragons went, I touched down in a sallow lake. I lapped at the water and looked to the sky, I let out a roar that shook the tree's. I soon came into heat, I went into a cave that had water going through it. I found a raised rock platform that would support my length. I laid down and shut my eyes as smoke came from my nostrils. I was kinda skinny.

http://ertacaltinoz.deviantart.com/art/Kerem-Beyit-Fan-Art-Rainbow-102832686

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:34 pm

Shadow

I smelled a female dragon in heat and I smiled then turned to Rosalya. "Rosalya, stay here. I'll be back soon." I told her. Rosalya nodded so I jumped out of the cave and followed the scent to a cave. I walked inside and saw Jewel stretched out on a ledge. "Oh, hello Jewel. You're in heat again?" I said, slowly approaching her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:39 pm

I opened my yellow eyes and flared my nostrils. I got up and looked at him, "Yes, what's it to you?" I asked backing up and pressing my rump to the cave wall. I kept him in my sight

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Shadow

"Nothing. I just smelled a female in heat and decided to come investigate. Do you still want babies?" I replied, smiling slightly and wondering if she would take me up on my offer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:12 pm

I walked forward and turned around and offered him my rump, "Give me babies." I said looking at him and soon laying down but he could easily get at my entrance

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Shadow

I was a little shocked since I didn't expect her to take me up on my offer. Then I nodded and said, "Okay." and walked over to her. I unsheathed my tool and mounted her, soon finding her entrance and sliding into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:38 pm

"Hurt me I'll kill you." I said meaning it as I laid still and shut my eyes. I didn't enjoy the mating but I wanted babies so I endured it. I thought about other things that called my attention like possibly finding a new den

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:28 am

Shadow

I nodded and started to thrust into her, going gently and slowly so I didn't hurt her. I gave her neck a long, sensuous lick, hoping to pleasure her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:57 am

I moved away from his lick, I didn't want him touching me any more that he had to, to mount me. I didn't like him touching me, I still had the scars he's given me, they were puffy and raised

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:13 am

Shadow

I pulled away from her neck when she moved away from my lick. I continued to thrust into her, soon hitting her g-spot. I continued to thrust into it, hoping to bring her some pleasure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:18 am

I didn't feel any pleasure from him thrusting into me. I just wanted his seed and that was all. "Would you just release?" I asked before shutting my eyes. I forced my body not to attack his because I needed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:48 am

Shadow

I nodded and I felt my tool start to swell. A few moments later I released my seed into her with a groan.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:52 am

Once he gave me what I wanted I got up and walked forward, his tool slipping from inside me. I laid down a few feet away from him. I turned my back on him as I curled my neck towards my stomach and my tail around my neck. I shut my eyes but was aware of him still there, "You can leave." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:25 am

Shadow

I stood there for a moment before I said, "Would you like to come back to my den and meet your daughter?" I didn't know if she'd want to or not but I just thought I'd offer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:33 am

I lifted my head and got to my feet. I walked through the water and when I got out of it or well half way I took to the air. I found his den easily and touched down. I waited for him patiently

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Shadow

I followed her and landed beside her. "She's over here." I said, walking over to where Rosalya was sleeping and nudged her. She woke up and looked at me. "Rosalya, come meet your mom." I said, stepping back towards Jewel. Rosalya got up and went up to Jewel. "Mommy?" she said, tilting her head to the side.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Tears came to my eyes and I leaned down and nuzzled her. "Yes." I said. I had made so many mistakes and I regretted hurting my babies and being selfish, "Will you forgive me?" I asked my little girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:50 pm

Shadow

I watched them, smiling slightly.

Rosalya

Confusion lit my face and I continued to tilt my head. "Forgive you for what, Mommy?" I asked, still confused.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:56 pm

"For not seeing you." I said licking her face and laying down, I put my legs on either side of her and nuzzled her some more before giving her face another lick

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Shadow

I laid down and continued to watch them 

Rosalya

I snuggled against her and hid my face against her chest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:58 pm

I laid my head down but making a circle with my neck and holding her against me. I shut my eyes and stayed like this as half my tail hung off the ledge. "Mommies here, I won't go any where." I said softly to her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Shadow

I laid at the entrance to the den, keeping a watch out for danger.

Rosalya

I snuggled closer to my mom and closed my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:41 pm

(This one please.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next