Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raging Storm

2 posters

Go down

Raging Storm  Empty Raging Storm

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Name: Thunder
Personality: Easy to anger, guarded, loyal, can be harsh to newcomers.
History: As a pup Thunder watched her mother be killed for attempting to leave her pack. Her father died of old age when she was year old and at age two she left the pack to get a new start. She spent a year alone, searching for a pack and only just surviving. She got in many fights due to her attitude. When she was three and a half she found the River pack and they welcomed her. She rose quickly in their ranks and is now an alpha.
Pack: River
Appearance: Dark grey with a white tail tip and paws.
Other: Large scars on her left shoulder and muzzle from a fight.

So I'm trying to start my first RP. So it's going to revolve around the River Pack and just basically their struggles from finding food to fighting for territory. I would like to have at least 3 or 4 other people involved in this. I'd also really like to have an alpha male who would be Thunder's mate. PM me if you have any questions.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Raging Storm  Empty Re: Raging Storm

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:19 pm

I'll join!

Name: Delusion
Nickname: Lusion
Personality: Calm, wise, brave and a natural born Leader. Delusion has a good way of dealing with fights, and that is with peace. He doesn't solve problems with violence unless it is necessary. Lusion is strong, and a quite powerful Alpha.
History: Delusion grew up in River Pack, being born to the Beta rank, but because of his Alpha like behavior, he was moved up to become Alpha at age three.
Pack: River
Appearance: Delusion is massive in size. He has a thick black pelt with white paws and chest. Delusion is broad shouldered, and hard muscled. He has stormy gray eyes.
Other: has a long scar going from his right shoulder to his flank.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down