Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonfire (warrior cat bio)

2 posters

Go down

Moonfire (warrior cat bio) Empty Moonfire (warrior cat bio)

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Name: Moonfire
Mate: N/A
Kits:N/A
Personality: She has a very fiery, snippy attitude. Her attitude is as sharp as her finely pointed claws. But she will do anything for her clan and protect it with her life.
Appearance: http://th01.deviantart.net/fs29/300W/i/2008/176/f/d/Gray_Longhair_Cat_by_NilgunT.jpg
History: She was born the night after a huge forest fire, which also happened to be a full moon. She was a strong kit and, against other cat's judgement, was appointed to be an apprentice earlier than any other kits by Crowstar. He saw great things in her, but not any better than another cat, Ravenpaw. She despised him when he was appointed to be Crowstar's deputy and not she. Moonfire had been trying to be the best warrior she could be and everyone was sure that she would be deputy someday. But that day never came, for Ravenclaw took her one opportunity. She has hated him and contemplated leaving the clan when he became leader.
Family: Mother- Amberpelt (elder) Father- Darkshade (elder) Brother(s)- Greydawn (warrior) and Stormfur (warrior) Sister- Flowertail (medicine cat)
Clan: Rainclan
Position: Warrior
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Moonfire (warrior cat bio) Empty Re: Moonfire (warrior cat bio)

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:25 pm

(Accepted! But I don't think I'll make her Deputy. I'm not sure. Making Cougartail Deputy has come to mind, but I'm not sure if it would be fair to you.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:36 pm

(you could always make Cougartail deputy and then during the RP have him do something wrong because Windclan bribed him to do it and their offer was tempting so he did it and then he got kicked out of his position as deputy and was replaced by Moonfire...or something...Idk...)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:10 pm

(Yeah, sure. Something like that, I guess.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down