Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warrior (M-Reserved)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Warrior (M-Reserved) Empty The Warrior (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 7:21 pm

(This topic is way back in time where Pharaoh's Ruled)

I awoke when my maid shoved me, this maid was such a bitch to me. I think I'll tell my father and have her killed for being so rude. I was not spoiled like my older sibling by all means. I combed my hair and changed clothes, I headed for the stables where my mare awaited me, I groomed her and headed for the fields of wheat to run past. I shut my eyes and imagined that I was flying as my hair blew past me.

http://mitchfoust.deviantart.com/art/Succubus-Digital-Painting-126168319#/art/Teicuih-color-157614425?_sid=3f6bfade

Last edited by hobbit on Tue May 21, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Warrior (M-Reserved) Empty Re: The Warrior (M-Reserved)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 19, 2013 7:33 pm

I worked in the fields,under the order of my ruler. I was a slave captured by those fools! In another year I'd have my freedom. If run free! Instead of being stuck in these fields,farming corn and caring to the king's horses. I did have a favorite,he was mine anyway since foal hood. He was a black Arabian,one white sick on his front left,a star and pure jet black coat. His eyes were a perfect lavender. Just.. Gorgeous. A fast runner too he was! I sighed,feeling my piercings. They were my punishment from revolt.

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Male-full-body-stock-77067628 (Yeah,the clothes can be changed xD)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 7:38 pm

I soon stopped my horse,"Is there any place to water my horse slave?" i asked looking down at him from atop of my horse, a Egyptian Arabian.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 19, 2013 7:41 pm

I lifted up my head up,lifting my hand to block out the scorching sun. "Yes,down my that water trough." He pointed over by a shade tree with his stallion attached to it. He was silently mocking her inside his head.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 7:45 pm

"Thank you very much, my name is Sasha." I said nodding. I didn't mean to call him slave but I didn't know his name. I wasn't anything like my father, almost every night I begged him to let the slaves free.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 19, 2013 7:48 pm

"Your welcome." He continued his work. Without doing his work correctly,he'd get another scar to add too his trophie case. He watched her walk off,his beautiful Arabian dispising her and moving away.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 7:53 pm

"I hope you realize I want the slaves free." I said walking away before giving my horse water, I soon got on her and trotted off towards home. I soon got pulled off my horse and struggled against the men that grabbed me. My horse ran off home.

(He should capture her and keep her with him, just a thought)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 19, 2013 7:56 pm

He watched this menacing crowd gang the girl. Wrong place sweetheart. He whistled,the Arabian knight(his horse) darting to him. He jumped on it,running off towards the group. He took her quickly with all his strength,racing away. He spoke of nothing,though his thoughts were clear. He had a higher authority worth something in his hands! He could do things!
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 7:59 pm

I took my knife out and stabbed the man in the leg before digging it into the horses neck. I wasn't that easy to take. I ran for the village screaming all the way, I saw the guards rushing to my aid

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 19, 2013 8:01 pm

I screamed in pain,my beautiful horse falling in its death. I stood over it,holding my leg. How did she know my intentions? I just saved her! I rocked back and forth,trying to keep from screaming aloud.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:07 pm

i ran into my palace as the guards kept me safe as I ran to my father. I was crying as I hugged him tightly as my mother was very upset and issued the guards to hunt this man down and kill him for trying to kidnap me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 19, 2013 8:11 pm

I limped away from the kingdom,running into the most public place ever. He easily blended in.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:16 pm

I was calm enough to go to the market to get my favorite fruit, grapes. I had escaped my guards and looked through the pretty things here

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 19, 2013 8:19 pm

He looked around,his wound covered now. He had stole some rope and cloths,for obvious reasons. He slowly walked up to the girl,dragging her away. He went into a shaded alley,tying her wrist and legs together behind her. He used the cloth to cover her eyes and mouth. He smirked. She would and will not hurt him now.. But she will get payback.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:23 pm

I tried to scream, I thrashed around trying to get away. I kicked his leg hard as I could, when he had dragged me I had went against a sharp place and got hurt, blood soaked the side of my dress

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 19, 2013 8:29 pm

He sucked up the pain,carrying this mistress far away. It took about an hour to find an abandoned cottage just outside the Egyptian territory. He went inside,locking the door behind him. He threw her on the bed,untying and retting her to the bedpost. He kept her gag on but,took off the one against her eyes. He smirked. "I'm Derek. No one will hear you dear."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:30 pm

I tried to struggle. My skirt like covering was ridding up my legs and my breasts were on the verge of coming out to play

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Derek crawled onto the bed,his hands gripping her waist. He dragged them down,slowly lifting up her skirt to see his prize. It was a very nice thing,including her large jugs just begging to be suckled. He ripped her dress at the bottom up to her stomach,in order to reveal her legs.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:37 pm

I cried out through my gag. Tears streamed down the side of my face and onto the pillow. I tried to kick him, I was panting as I tried to think how to get away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 19, 2013 8:42 pm

The binds were tight around legs and arms,smirking. He pulled down the only clothing he wore: shorts. He pulled down her underwear,his hands pulling her into his tool. He spread out his legs to widen her own,thrusting roughly into her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:46 pm

I arched and cried out as it hurt, he didn't even bother to try to make me wet for him. I didn't want him,"Stop." I said whining as I tried to shut my legs so he couldn't rape me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 19, 2013 8:52 pm

He went harder as he heard her beg. "It's the price you pay.. Slave." He grinned. His lips kissed her breasts,licking up between them. Her hands were bound up by the two bedpost while her legs were still being outstretched by his legs. He wanted her to feel pain,thrusting as his tool had swelled.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:55 pm

I pulled at the ropes as blood went from between my legs, it hurt so bad. I should of stayed home, I knew my father would send out troops to save me. I screamed through the pain

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun May 19, 2013 8:58 pm

He finally burst into her,smirking. She would get pregnant by him,a slave. The ultimate punishment. He slowly moved his hands up to her arms,pulling them higher. He moved up her,his lips kissing her scarf.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:59 pm

I bit his arm hard, blood went down his arm, I smirked,"Bastard." I said if only I could spit in his face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next