Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R a d i o a c t i v e [[ M / Reserved ]]

2 posters

Go down

R a d i o a c t i v e  [[ M / Reserved ]] Empty R a d i o a c t i v e [[ M / Reserved ]]

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Jeans? Clean shirts? Perfume and shampoo?
Yeah, right. Think again, hun...

She snorted roughly at the woman beside her and rolled her eyes, standing from the tattered bar stool as she did so.
The girl really ought to have learned by now that complaining about her life was useless chatter nowadays; everyone else had. Karen turned and leaned against the man beside her with a wry grin on her lips.

"Watcha drinkin'?" she purred in his ear and propped her hand on her hip, then laughed softly, the sound a lilting and beautiful one despite being laced with a note of mischief.
The man grunted in response and rolled his shoulder to shrug her off. Karen licked her lips and rolled her eyes as she slipped away from him and instead grabbed one of the cool beers on the bar without asking whose it was. Goodness, what happened to these people? Where was all the action she'd become so accustomed to? The doors, or lack thereof, gave way to a new customer and she lifted her autumn eyes in an attempt to see the man. Maybe he would start a bar fight, or anything really.

[[ Wow. Okay, I hope that's all right... >__< ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

R a d i o a c t i v e  [[ M / Reserved ]] Empty Re: R a d i o a c t i v e [[ M / Reserved ]]

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:02 pm

He walked in.. A new figure in this town. His hair was a dirty blonde,a few prickly hairs surrounding his chin and a guitar swinged over his back. He wore a faded blue shirt with a thin tan belt that strapped it around his waist,little strands of beads swinging around his hips. His pants were baggy,cuffed up at his pointy tied shoes. He walked forward,his amber gaze resting on her. He took off his matching hat that had a white feather,bowing to her out of respect. He walked in and took his seat without knowing somebody already stood there. "A bear please! My good gentlemen!" He told the bartender in his British accent. "Great.. A newcomer." The bartender murmured before getting a beer.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

R a d i o a c t i v e  [[ M / Reserved ]] Empty Re: R a d i o a c t i v e [[ M / Reserved ]]

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:08 pm

Karen's eyebrow flicked upwards as he bowed low to her and an amused grin flashed across her lips. She folded her arms across her chest and leaned against the wall near the door, still watching the newcomer with both caution and curiosity. Tossing her mouse brown hair, she moved to continue her work tending to the customers, ignoring their jeers and grabbing hands as she set out their drinks and food for them. One in particular, whom had a bit too much to drink judging by the acrid scent of his breath, tugged her into his lap and hooked an arm around her waist. The sudden motion made her tight, leather corset pinch her skin and she gritted her teeth, "Get your grubby paws off me," she said with a snort and pried his hands from her loose, torn clothing so she could stand.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:15 pm

A muscular man walked up to this.. /human/,staring him down. He was black,about six foot tall and had a black Mohawk. "Hey,that's my seat." He said in a low and dark voice. He turned around to look at this thug. He smiled cheerfully before getting out of the seat. "My apologies sir." Before walking to another seat with his attitude. The black man quirks an eyebrow at him,but took his seat. The bartender shot them both a glass,the man taking it easy as he drinked his bear. He turned around,seeing the girl fighting with the guy. "Hey man,just let her go." He said plainly,noting the girl's struggle.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Karen hadn't recognized the accent at first and rounded on the man who tried to defend her, as she often did, only to stop and have her snappy reply melt on her tongue. The man behind her let out a rough laugh that made her want to cringe. "Thank you," she said with a curt nod in his direction before smoothing out her incorrigibly wrinkled skirt. Karen discreetly stamped her slender leather boot down on the drunk's toes before snatching the empty glasses from their table and returning them to the bar. Sauntering over to the newcomer, she slipped into the seat beside him, "You clearly ain't from around here, so where'd you come from? You from the Capitol.... working undercover?" she jested and bumped him with her shoulder lightheartedly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:25 pm

He laughed as he saw her step on the poor drunk's toes with the leather boots. He shouted "That's gonna hurt!" At him before turning around and laughing. His eyes then flashed at her as she sat down beside him. He moved a bit with her nudge,then grew a straight face. "Undercover? No! Don't you know the penalty for rebelling against the law? As if I'd dare."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:29 pm

She rolled her eyes and swiveled on the seat, leaning back with her elbows on the bar and looking him over a moment. "So you're not a rebel? But you're not one o' them soldiers either," she mused and turned her head to the side a bit, causing her messy hair to tumble over her shoulder. "Of course I know the penalty, who doesn't? You just seemed like the... gutsy type," Karen said with a coy smile.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:33 pm

His eyes rolled off to one of the soldiers,viewing their perfect build and rather harsh faces. He turned back to her,lifting his chin. "What if I was?" He asked with a questioned tone. He took another sip of his beer,swinging his guitar around to the front of him. It was blue with hold trims and silver cords. He strummed a couple cords and hummed,the cords coming out almost like a harp.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Her golden-red gaze never left him as he observed the soldiers in the bar. She snickered softly at his words and watched him strum the guitar a couple times before replying rather confidently, "You're not." Karen stood up only to move and take the seat on his other side. She fixed the fold of his sleeve absently and chuckled, "You're too lighthearted, darling. The people who work for the Capitol? They walk around like one wrong step'll get them blown up."
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:43 pm

He laughed,stopping his cords before turning his head to her. "Dear,call me Estavon." His voice then started to whisper in her ear. "I'm a bard not known in this town. I came from my homeland because I heard there's a great line of residents who want resistance against this government. Am I right?" He asked.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Karen smiled, "Estavon, hmm? Then you may call me Karen." She leaned forward to hear him better and his words made her heart slam against her ribs. He was interested in resistance? The woman giggled softly to make it seem as though he had said something sweet or dirty in her ear before moving to take his wrist. "Follow me," she told him quietly and stood up from her seat.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:06 pm

Estavon looked around,seeing the looks he was given as they spoke. He was dragged out of his seat,gripping his bear tightly before waving to the bartender. "Hey! Don't drag me!" He laughed,holding his guitar. Where were they going?
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:52 pm

She smiled coyly at him and pushed past a sheet that was acting as a doorway. Karen didn't say anything as they continued through the tunnel like hallway, finally stopping when she turned into a room that was lit by oil lamps. She took a sheet off the old bed and used tacks to hang it over the door. "Where did you say you were from?" she asked and turned to look at him.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:57 am

He looked around,quite amazed at the site. "I have a better dungeon." He said with a giggle. He looked at her,watching her pin sheets to the wall. "Oh. I'm from The South. They sent me out of all their top people. I'm quite honored." He said with a proud look.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down