Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strays (Reserved, R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Strays (Reserved, R) Empty Strays (Reserved, R)

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Hack sat silently tapping on his laptop as he adjusted her glasses since an error had come up. She was wondering about the ruins of their former city they called home and ran her fingers along the walls and flicked her ears around carefully. Her twin guns lay around her shoulders and rested on her chest while their holsters sat around her waist neatly…
She flickered her ears and stopped sniffing the air *Oil, robots!* she thought and turned quickly shooting down a robot she could easily tell where her target was all that training in the dark when she was younger really helped since she had only recently turned blind…
Hack contacted her and she nodded “Hey, Jaci your glasses are fixed, come back and get them already” he said down the headphones and she nodded again and walked back to our hiding spot in the old amusement park. She snarled a little getting a contact from Hack, "Oi Jaci what's wrong?" he asked and she snarled a little .
"Someone else is here, come out, both of you?" she yelled dispite being blind she could pick up their scents and seemingly looked at both of them with ehr blind eyes.

(looked like a lot more on word...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Strays (Reserved, R) Empty Re: Strays (Reserved, R)

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:36 pm

Devin looked throughout the amusement park, gun held tight in her hand, eyes narrowed. She heard voices through her ears. She looked around, tensing a bit. She then heard a growl behind her. The growl of her brother. "Devin, do you smell that? Smells like the scent of canine." he said. She lifted her nose in the air and her sensitive nose did pick up the smell of canine... and human. Mixed. Slowly, she made her way towards the sounds of the two voices. She stopped and when she heard you can come out she hurried out, gun raised, eyes narrowed. "Are you werewolves our something?" she asked. Sage had shifted into his tiger form and was snapping and growling. Her little brother could get quite agressive.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:47 pm

“No we are not” she snarled at them not able to see them at all, her partner walked out “Jaci, what on-” he stopped and looked to the pair putting a hand on Jaci’s shoulder so she knew he was there. “Who are you two?” he asked curiously and Jaci turned into her Siberian husky form and snarled at the growling tiger, diluted blind eyes looked straight at him as though she could see. “Can you please stop, my partner is blind she’ll get aggressive and hurt you” he said to Devin and looked to Sage “Well what are you names?” he asked politely as Jaci chance back holding her head before Hack handed her the glasses which enables her to see outlines, “Thank you Hack” she said to him before he nodded and they both waited for answers.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Devin heard decline that they were werewolves. She slowly lowered her gun but also kept tense. When her friend appeared out, calling the girl Jaci. She listened to what he said and backed away, holding the gun out again, not answering when he asked who they were the first time. She aimed it at the Siberian Husky's head but then when she realized what it was, lowered her gun again. She looked up at the Jaci's partner and listened to his words. "Seeing is better. My brother could hurt her. So here..." he murmured looking at her tense and snarling brother. She leaned down and whispered quietly to him in cat tongue. Giving one last cold stare at them, Sage tranformed into his human form. He looked at the two before Devin let him answer with his rude and stubborn answer, she intrupted. "I am Devin. This is my brother Sage."she murmured quietly.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:09 pm

I am Hack or Hakan and this is ym partner Jaci" he said to ehr "we are human dog hybrids" he said "and please don't act too suddenly Jaci is a sharp shooter she knows exactly where you are even though she is blind however she cannot recognise an attack from other movements so please be careful" he warned them and then set to work on part of her glasses "much better" she muttere dnad glared at teh pair of them "human-tiger hybrids" she said blutnly to them growling a little adn Hack sighed "calm down" he said "Would you two like to come insdie before anythign else appears?" he asked seeming to be the most polite one of the pair. Leading them isndie he gave them all drinks while Jaci put ehr galsses down adn settled down banging into something "damn it Hack, you mvoed something agian" "Ahh, sorry jaci" he sadi and she felt around for the old couch to sit one "What are you two doing around here anyway? and tell your brother if he growls at me agian I'll shot a bullet through his head"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Sage was still tense, but he has shut up. As long as no one threatened him... Devin listened quietly and shook her head. "Cat hybrids... I donnot shift into a tiger." she murmured and then looked at her brother. She had to keep a watchful eye on him. Sage growled lowly when he talked about her sister, and about how sharp of a shooter she is. "My brother will attack when least expected so... you should be careful as well." Devin said simply. He growled deeper when he heard her growl and Devin pushed him lightly. He went quiet. When he offered if they'd like to come inside she followed them and cocked her head. "So... what do you mean anything else? I'm here to check this old amusement park for criminals. There was a shooting last night somewhere around here and this young girl got raped. They belevie the criminal hides here. I am in the agency." she answered. When she heard Jaci threaten her brother, she stopped herself from growling but Sage was there, fangs coming from his gums and eyes narrowed. "Oh yeah bitch I'd like to see you try!"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:30 pm

She snarled and sighed loading her gun with rubber bullets and shot at his head hitting straight away giving a painful jolt through him. “At least I used the rubber bullets” she said looking blankly.”
“Ah we know about that, Jaci shot the guy afterwards. A bullet through the throat” he smiled and looked to Jaci. “Please stop fighting Jaci that was unnecessary, also we reside here since its more convenient for us and well, we are outcasts so it’s hard for us to find a good place to live.” He handed Jaci a drink and she sipped at it keeping herself quiet. Hack then said “Sage, please don’t growl you’ll only provoke her and I do not want her to get into any more fights, she’s like my little sister” he said politely once more.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Devin sighed and nodded. "He's also my little brother." she murmured. Sage growled louder but she punched him and whispered in cat tongue to stop. She then looked at the two partners and decided to question them. "Have you seen anyone unusal around this amusment park?" she asked quietly.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Jaci looked to Hack since she couldn’t really answer that question. “Yes I have, Jaci is blind so no she hasn’t seen anyone. But a few strange characters were hanging around… Jaci didn’t you shoot them all last night?”
“Hmm, No I think one escaped his hiding here and I was trying to sniff him out to get him away from our home” she said quite casually. Hack nodded “Either of you want to go with Jaci to see if you can find them I have to stay here to work on her glasses. She stood up sniffing the air a little and then found her glasses putting them on and blinking a few times, “Only one gets to come, One of you is going to have to stay here to watch Hack and make sure no one come’s here” she said bluntly before rusting her hair and yawning. Before she headed out, reloading her gun with real bullets, Hack sighed “How about Sage goes with her that way the two older siblings get a break from all the growling and back talk” he suggested. Jaci had already left and sniffed the air tracking the person down with her guns resting on her hips.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:12 am

[[ I didn't eat all my food. I only ate a quarter of it >.< ]]

"Yes.... Sage." Devin growled, meeting his hard gaze. He stared at her for a little bit before standing up and heading out the door following her to this person they spoke of. Though he didn't speak. He just continued to walked through the amusement park with her, eyes towards the ground.
Devin sighed with relief and looked at Hack. "So... I guess I shouldn't question you until they come back." she murmured quietly, running a hand through her long soft brown hair. "Siblings can be such a pain in the asa sometimes."

lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:10 am

"Hmm she isn't my sibling but my partner" he said to her sighing before he began typing up on his laptop bringing up the glasses and putting his head peice on "Jaci glasses on please" he said heairng a low growl before she put her glasses on properly activeating htem she rustled her hair before her husky ears flicked. She sniffed the air "Hear sensor" she said into her ear peice adn Hack activeated it before she walked in a certain direction with one gun drawn kicking at on old rubbish tip "Oi, get out trash" she said growling completely ignoring Sage for the most partof course after she asked why he was even tailing along. Kicking the bin again she snarled and looked ot Sage "Why don't you pull him out of there?" she said considering she didn't have teh strength he was the next option.
Hack looked to Devin "If you have some questions, ask?" he said "Unlike Jaci I will not snap" he said.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:19 am

Devin shook her head. "No. Unlike my brother, I'm not pushy." she said just sitting back andwaiting to hear something g from Sage and Jaci. He listened out for them for her sensitive hearing.
Sage rolled his eyes and opened the bin. He snarled when he seen the man, keeping himself from shifting.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:29 am

Jaci gave a growl at the man "So this is where you were hiding you peice of trash" she said hearing the man looking up she pushed Sage back and shut the lid of the bin on him when he lunged and smirked a little before opening it again "Now then how about we take you back otherwise you're next on my kill list" she said taking the safety off her gun as she looked to him and let Sage drag him out whispering in his ear before "Don't shift, that won't do anyone any good and control your anger for christs sake" she said to him, havign regained her calm self now ince she was distracted by a job. Hack we found him, Devin we have soemone for you... as long as your brother doesn't eat him on the way back" she said bluntly snarling a bit of a warning at the man ebfore he man a run for it twirling around she cocked her head to oneside and pointed her gun at the knees careful not to shoot Sage if he went after him.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:46 am

"Good job." she looked at Hack. "Your sister is not that bad." she said smiling.ont]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:48 am

Sage grabbed the man and threw him to the ground, pinning him roughly. He then looked at Jack. "Thanks." he muttered and then lifted the guy up and roughly pushing them towards the hideout of Jaci and Hack. Devin heard it and muttered a "Good job." she looked at Hack. "Your sister is not that bad." she said smiling.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:57 am

"Jaci is not my sister" said Hack making it clear this time. Jaci shot the guy in one of his legs "No problem, let's just get him back before i get annoyed" she said bluntly and headed back to their den. "Oi here he is" she shouted into it and settling down she grabbed herself a drink and relaxed taking the glasses off and rubbind her eyes a little.

(her name is jaci and she isn't Hack's sister)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:03 am

(( I know her name but my kindle usually changes something it doesn't regonize. ))

Devin shrugged. "Partner. Lover. Whatever." she muttered and looked around noticing Sage bringing the man in the door. She jumped up instantly. The last time smeone saw bombshell remembered the man descirbing this man as black ragged hair and ripped clothing. This man matched their description. She took out her cuffs and put them behind the man's back. "Your under arrest for murderer and tape." she growled.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:21 am

Jaci stood up and aimed her gun once mroe "Now leave this place, forget you ever saw either of us here" she snarled and Hack sighed "Please just listen to her on this there is a far more complicated reason for us being ehre than the reason we gave." he said and put a hand on Jaci's shoulder. "That reason will remain confidential" she said before they asked she clearly knew exactly where the pair of them were through ehr other senses and Hack then said "It was nice meeting you two but please just don't tell anyone of our exsistance." said Hack before leading them out and closing the door to the hideout shut. Jaci lowered her gun and cleaned them carefully before she settled on the couch and slept.

Later that night though something appeared, something happened that alerted the pair of them.

(hmm try adding to dictionary? Also if you wnat it could be that those two returned is what woke them up)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:41 am

Devin nodded and led the man to her car, taking him to jail. She had gotten about 1000 dollars for it and decided something. Getting up, she called Sage. "What?" he growled. Devin rolled her eyes. "Come on. wait outside for me. Were going to the amusement park." she said quickly. Sage sighed. "Why?" he asked surprisingly calm. "Because -" she started. "You like that Hack guy." Sage teased. "No shut up and come on." she said driving to the house, picking him up and taking him to the carnival. She started towards the amusement park, money in pocket.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:45 am

Jaci went outside with those glasses groaning as she put them on before picking up her two chained twin guns and slipped them into their holsters. walking outside a sleepy hack monitered the glasses and changed them to night vision to make it easier for ehr. she sniffed the air and growled "I thought I warned you two to stay away" she aimed a gun at Sage's head since he was the more agressive of the two but kept her watch on them both. "Jaci gun down, now you stupid Husky" shouted hack down the ear peice making ehr yelp with how loud he was and snarled when he walked up ebhind her "What are you two doing back here?" he asked bluntly. Jaci growled a little her ears back before she holstered her gun again waiting for their answer.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:57 am

Sage snarled when Jaci came out with guns. Devin gave him a warning growl, telling him to stop and then looked at Jaci. "You helped us catch the bad guys. We'd like to give you this." Devin murmured taking the 1000 out of her pocket and handing it to Jaci. "That's all though"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:06 am

Hack too it and split the money in half, "here, Sage did half the work from Jaci's story anyway this can go towards improving those glasses for Jaci, the technology needed costs quite a bit and I need updates to help the run time and also add some better demensions for her" he said rustling ehr hair which got him a nip from Jaci warning him as she gave a light growl still "You and sage are as bad as each other" he muttered. "Any other reason you are here?" he asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:10 am

Devin shook her head head. "No-" she started but Sage intruppted. "Yes. Hack she likes you. Like a lot." He said Devin's eyes widended and she looked at Sage trying hard not to rip his head off.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:16 am

Hack looked to Jaci who was trying not to laugh "maybe we should leave you two alone then" she said smrking and took ehr glasses off puttingthem in a small pocket she had for them around her waist, unfortunately leaving those to alone meant she was going to end up with Sage,Rustling ehr hair she sighed and dragged Sage off ignoring any growls. "Let's just say if we leave them Alone Hack will speak up" she said before he asked any question letting go of him when they were far enough and settled herself on an old roof closing ehr eyes and lsitening around.
Hack looked to Devin "Is what he said true?" he asked a little nervously
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:33 am

Sage let Jaci drag him, shrugging and nodded. "Okay" he murmured and sat across from her, picking at grass
Devin looked at Hack blushing and looking towards the ground. "Sure. I mean we probably have a lot in common." she said.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next