Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Two strays in the ruins of past

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Two strays in the ruins of past Empty The Two strays in the ruins of past

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Jaci- Siberian Husky Human; has black ears with white inside, black tail with white underneath, black hair with white bits, her hair is usually scruffy and worn short, pale skin and her eyes are electric blue even though she is completely blind. She usually wears her usual long sleeved white shirt and black jeans and trainers, twin guns which are black with silver dog silhouettes on them and connected by a silver chain. She also wears three silver dog tags. Has glasses which help her see the outline of objects and people but doesn’t rely on them since it’s easier for her to remain blind and only uses them when she has to fight otherwise they are usually on her head and Hack keeps plenty of spares as well.

Hack- Collie-Human, has brown and black ears and tail, he has short hair that is also black and brown and rather scruffy and has bits of it in all directions, tanned skin and has hazel brown eyes. He usually wears a brown t-shirt and baggy brown combat trousers and white trainers. He always has his shoulder bag which contains his laptop encase he needs to adjust Jaci’s glasses.

~Jaci~

Hack sat silently tapping on his laptop as he adjusted my glasses since an error had come up. I was wondering about the ruins of our former city we called home and ran my fingers along the walls and flicked my ears around carefully. My twin guns lay around my shoulders and rested on my chest while their holsters sat around my waist neatly…
I flickered my ears and stopped sniffing the air *Oil, robots!* I thought and turned quickly shooting down a robot I could easily tell where my target was all that training in the dark when I was younger really helped since I had only recently turned blind…
Hack contacted me and I nodded “hey, Jaci your glasses are fixed, come back and get them already” he said down the headphones and I nodded again and walked back to our hiding spot in the old amusement park
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

The Two strays in the ruins of past Empty Re: The Two strays in the ruins of past

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:58 pm

James- (His mixed form) The Tail of the dog in the picture and the ears, his eyes are a digital green. He wears a black T-Shirt with black jeans. He has two daggers.

Solar- (Mixed form-) The same ears and tail as the dog. She wears a black long shirt with a rose on the front, boot cut jeans and purplish eyes.

Solar-

I sighed. James was trying to climb the tree. "Its dead!" I mutter and pull him off. My brown ears stood out in my blond hair. "You might be good at a lot of things, but climbing ain't one of them." He trys to shake me off but I just shove him down. "Hey!" He yells and gets up. James runs and I shift to my dog form and follow. "Down girl!" He yells playfully. My nose senses something and I slink towards it, James right next to me in his dog form.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

The Two strays in the ruins of past Empty Re: The Two strays in the ruins of past

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:00 pm

I stopped and sniffed the air my husky ears flicked again..."Who are you, get out now?" I said adn turned to them instnatly following ym nose and aiming one of my twin guns in their direction... my tail flicked and my ears flicked again "Jaci, what is it?" "Hack, the cameras" Hack got into the cameras through his laptop and whisteled as a signal and i growled
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:04 pm

James formed into his mixed form first. "Woah, woah!" He said softly. "Solar!" He muttered through clenched teeth. I whined and turned anthro, as some call it. "We really come in peace?" I ask and a hand goes to my pocket knife. "Put your gun down." James says and holds his hands out.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:09 pm

i sniffed, "Jaci becareful one of them is reaching into their pocket, disarm" Said Hack and i nodded adn lowered my gunand turned to Solar and growled before i quickly ran to her side and pulled hte knife from her pocket and threw it in the air and caught it in my mouth and growled..."excellent Jaci" shouted Hack and i whimpered as he shouted.."the ears" I muttered "sorry Jaci" he said and I reaimed both my guns silently
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:13 pm

"Hey!" I half cried half barked. I went human, I twirled and swiftly took the knife from the hybrids grasp and put it back in its sheath. "Touch my stuff again and you'll regret it." I snarl and go dog. James was giving me a look and I suddenly realized what I had done. I had shown my human form to the unknown.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:16 pm

I growled and spat blood from ym cut lip where the knife had cut me when she had pulled it from my mouth and I beared my teeth If you come in peace then why does one have a knife and was reaching for it... all you had to do was stay unarmed" I growled and lowered one of my guns keeping the other one aimed at Solar since she seemed to bemore of a threat
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:20 pm

"In this time you never know who you can trust." I say after I return to mix form. "Number one rule." My tail curls around in a cautious sign and my ears perked. Before the hybird could react, I quickly knocked the knife from the grasp and James picked it up. "Now, I don't like to be a threat, but I'm only 15, and you look older, so save yourself the humiliation." I say and toss the gun back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:28 pm

"age and such doesn't concern me at all i said and aimed my other gun back at James... "Jaci, Back Down!" shouted Hack and i growled and my ears pinned as i turned round and sniffed the air smelling oil again I quickly shot down another robot and reloaded my gun and then rested them round my neck my ears still back I faced them with my slightly clouded electric blue eyes..."neither does gender, height... visual details don't matter to me... I am blind after all I can't tell what i'm shooting adult or child" I growled.."Jaci, Back Down... they are no threat adn stop with that talk or you'll turn back to your former self, mongrel..." He said and i snapped "oh shut it Hack" I growled and kicked something before I turned into a Husky and growled at them again
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:32 pm

"Good." I mutter. My dog form quickly over takes me and I nudge James, who also turned. "Grr" I growled and we trotted away. "If you follow, death is sure to come." I bark and we head off at a full run.

A pick and play I made, 2 faes left and a male human-

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t7306-evil-k9s-pick-play
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:35 pm

"same goes for you.. go anywhere near me and my partner and a bullet will be through your head" I barked after them and ran back to the amusement park and turned back to my human form and turned to Hack who gave me back my glasses and I sat down relieved as i began sorting my guns out... "how'd it go?" he asked "hmm, sme as always" I said and took of the headphones and hung them up beside the spares and sat back down cleaning out my guns...

Later on... I was walking aroudn agian this time with my glasses on to make it easier for me and I began walking around doing my usual patrol
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:40 pm

I patrolled around the old park for food. My nose picked up every thing that had been there. "Aye!" I bark and tackle a old trash can. James lands on top of me and we start a wrestling match. We roll out onto the road, in sight of the amusment park, our growling and barking heard far off.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Hack got interested and walked outside.."hmm, so you two are the two from earlier that my partner told me about, i suggest you be careful or something like.." A robot fell behind him after a gun shot was heard "that could happen" he said adn turned adn I jumped down from the top of the bumper cars and walked over growling slightly "now, now.. behave" I snapped and he pulled one of my ears and i just crossed my arms and took my glasses off hanging them on my shirt
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:47 pm

James and I looked up at Hack like regular strays. Our heads tilted and tongues hanging out of our mouths. My tail beat the ground and I gave a playful bark. "James?" I asked in his head. "Yeah?" He asked back. "We can't get invovled! you know the limit!" I told him. If we stayed in any form except our anthro form, for more than two hours, we were stuck.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:51 pm

"hmm i see so you can't stay in one form for two long... you must be that other kind of hybred i've heard of...right? " he said adn I just sat down cross legged on the ground and took out the bullets of one of my guns.. they were not odinary bullets Hack had created them for me to use.. i put the bullets in a pouch round my waist and put the safety on "surely you two can talk in dog correct?" I saidspeaking as a husky
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:54 pm

I sighed and said in dog voice, "Yeah." James looked at me and shook his head. "Well, we are dead already so might as well." He muttered and went human, I quickly did the same. My blond hair fell around my shoulders and my eyes bore threw them in a hard glare.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:03 pm

I raised my head and stood up again flickering my ears "no wonder you smell like it" I muttered nad Hack growled at me adn I flinched suddenly... Hack was rather scary when he got angry.."well then how about we stop all the fighting, one my partner is in no condition and two... i thinl we both have enough to owrry about... now then what are your names? " he asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:11 pm

"I'm Solar, this is James." I say as my ears and tail appear. "Fighting, not very fun. When we could be allys." A smile appeared, showing surprisingly white and straight teeth. "You could be very powerful friends."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:14 pm

"I'm Hakan or Hack for short and this is my partner Jaci, we'd prefere freinds instead of being tools" said Hack and I just beared my teeth slightly warning them not to try anything and ruffled my hair and Hack smield since i seemed more relaxed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:19 pm

"Oh no worrys, we would not even think of using you." I say. "If you ever need a hand, we are in the park." James says and we run off towards the park. "Cheeseburgers!" I cry and pick one of the delicaies up. "Where?" I ask.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Hack nodded and waved adn then looked to me.."your hungry aren't ya?" I nodded and he sighed.."come on let's go find some food" He said and we both turned into dog and split up.. i troted around and urned into a human in the old market and found some ripe fruit and veg and other stuff like pasta whichnever went off before finding mouldy cheese and sighed "Hack, i foudn something!" I shouted and Hack ran over adn turned into a human" yes, cheese, i haven't had this in ages" he said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:33 pm

We each ate ours and shuddered with the pleasure of taste. "Dad would of made sure we were never hungry." I mutter and stand. "Lets see." I say and tackel James. "Hey!" He yells as I pin him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:53 am

meanwhile Hack had began cooking at our home in the amusement park "Jaci how about you go invite those two we have enough and also we can go back and find some more tomorrow" I sighed and nodded before turning into a husky and sniffing the ground until i found them turning back and standing up silently trying to pinpoint where they were
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:40 am

I go dog and tackle the one who was looking for us. "What ya looking for?" I bark. My human form comes out and I smile and get off. "No, really what you looking for?" WIth a roll of my eyes I turn back towards James and put him in a lock.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:43 am

I growled and stopped when i relaisedwho they were "please don;t do that, I only came to ask if you would like to join me and Hack for dinner, also again don't just tackle me like that... being blind isn't very conveneiant for me so i'm still getting used to it" I said standing up and brushing myself off and turned slightly and picked up my glasses feeling the ground for them at first
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next