Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of ruins

2 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

The world of ruins Empty The world of ruins

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:47 pm

A Century Later…

The world had fallen into ruins and people hid inside their homes to scare to come out… that are for those who had homes and remained.
We had no home anymore and simply lived among the fallen ruins of the old buildings without a care.
You see over the last century someone else had taken control and this is what it leads to…

Jaci, Hack, Ai and Capt were the few half human survivors. They were dog hybrids.

Jaci~ Siberian Husky- Human, has black ears with white inside, black tail with white underneath, black hair with white bits, her hair is usually scruffy and worn short, pale skin and her eyes are electric blue. She usually wears her usual long sleeved black top and scruffy black trousers and trainers. Usually has her twin guns which are black with silver dog silhouettes on them and connected by a silver chain. She also wears three silver dog tags which read: Black Dog, White Dog and Hell Hound.

Hack~ Collie-Human, has brown and black ears and tail, he has short hair that is also black and brown and rather scruffy and has bits of it in all directions, tanned skin and has hazel brown eyes. He usually wears a brown shirt and grey tracksuit bottoms and white trainers. He always has his box or bag of tools with him just encase he needs to take something apart. He also wears one black dog tag which reads: Hacker Dog in silver writing.

Ai~ Grey Hound-Human, Has grey ears and tail, she has long dirty blonde hair which is neat and usually neat and tied back in a ponytail, tanned skin and has black eyes. She usually wears a sleeveless white top and black shorts as well as white trainers. She always has her shoulder bag and happily runs around. She also wears one bronze dog tag which reads: Dash Hound.

Capt~ German Shepard-Human, has dark brown ears and tail, short brown hair which is usually quiet neat, Normal skin and has dark green eyes. He usually wears a black t-shirt with jeans and the usual trainers. He always carries round a dagger and a bag for some unknown reason. He also wears one gold dog tag which reads: Shadow Dog Capt.

Jaci~
I was partnered up with Hack and sat watching as he took apart a controller and tried fixing it. It wasn’t very safe these days.
My ears were perked up and listening with my chained guns ready…
In this day and age to find another person was a miracle.
“hey I’m almost done” he said to me we were in the open and I sat on the curb of the pavement and nodded when he talked to me

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

The world of ruins Empty Re: The world of ruins

Post by redhead14 Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:05 pm

keri
i was a dog hybrid, my dog form was an australian shepherd, my coay had splashes of brown ranging from a deep reddish chocolate brown to a light cinuman (sp?) color, i had icey green eyes and in my human form i let my auburn hair fall to the middle of my back, i usually wore a white v-neck with cut off jean shorts witha darkish purple tennis shoes. i hade a gold locket that was always around my neck and i had my cartilage perieced.

i was in my human form just walking around when i heard a guys voices, i hadnt seen other people in the longest of times and wasnt exactly sure if they were going to be nice or if id have to definded myself. i slowly look around the cornor of the building the i had been walking by and see a guy and a girl just sitting there, the guy was working on something. my curiousity got the better of me and ii sept on a piece of broken glasses it made the loudest sound ever. i quickly jump back think * oh crap im soo stupid*
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:47 pm

i jumepd up and drew my gun it was black with a silver dog sillhute on it... Hack turned and said "come out now" he growled and i stepped forward
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:53 pm

keri
i step around the cornor looking at the two then say " im sorry i didnt mean to startle you"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:55 pm

i put my gun away and my ears flickered and i growled slightly before Hack finished and tapped my shoulder..."the other two might be waiting, we should start heading to base" he whispered adn i looked to him and nodded before looking at Keri... "do you want to come, seeing others is rather rare these days"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:57 pm

keri
i show a shy smile and say " that would be great i havent seen anyone in a everylong time" as i walk closer to them i say " im keri by the way"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:00 pm

"we'll introduce ourselves when we get back" said Hack and i lead th eway to an old building and sat myself up in on an old window sil keeping watch and Capt stood up..." you two are late again" "you should really watch time" "hey it was pretty hard this time and we picked up someone" said Hack..."this is Keri" he said and Capt stood up and welcomed her "nice to met you i'm Capt to them or Iga for short, the one with the ponytail is Ai, the one beside you is Hack and the one who most likely pointed a gun at you is Jaci" he said pointing to everyone as he said their names
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:04 pm

keri
" its very nice to meet all of you" i say as i look at the people around me and smile being nice " for a while i thought i was the only one left here" i say to capt.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:09 pm

"i'm only Capt to them... you can call me Iga and we did as well although we found each other and stuck together for a while" "your also a dog hybrid? neat having someone else would be fun an another girl as well Jaci doesn't tend to act like one so it's like haning with three boys" i scrunched up some paper and chucked it at her and glared.."but it's true" she whined..." and your suppose to be older than me being 20 and all you to Capt" i said and Hack smiled adn sat beside me .. we were rather close freinds since we were constantly paired together
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:12 pm

keri
i smile blushing " oh im sorry" i say as i look up at hiom wiht my icey green eyes " yes im also a dog hybrid, im part australian shepherd" i say with a laugh i msile as i see how well everyone gets along together it made me feel welcomed like it was home " so how long have you all knkown each other?" i ask iga then looking at the others
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:16 pm

"well for about 5 years to 1 year" said Capt..."i started it the group with Ai and then Hack joined a few months later... Hack and Jaci are childhood freinds that's why their the best people to pair up since someone is rather unsocailable with other" he said and i chucked paper at him... "don't insult Jaci" said Hack who joined me on the window sil
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:20 pm

keri
"thats so cool so basicaly you all knew each other already" i say i rub my arm it was getting cold " you all are the first dog hybrids that ive come across" i take a seat on a box
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:23 pm

"your welcome to stay here for a while, it's safer to stay in groups" said Capt..."and there'll be another girl here" said Ai happily sitting next to Keri and putting a blanket over her... i looked down and my ears went back..."Hack, what is it?" "they found us" he said and i jumped from the window sil and drew my chained guns and took them out quickly and hid the bodies somewhere else...
Hack watched.."well she sure never dulls" said Hack.."i still wonder how someone like her came to be your freind Hack"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:18 pm

keri
i smile at iga " thank you" then as Ai comes up and puts a blanket on me i can tell eveyrone will get a long just fine. i get a little bit startled as i hear the gun shots " whats out there i ask
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:11 pm

i jumped backed up afterwards both my guns in hand and sat back on the windowsil with Hack who explained..."Robots, also we are put in groups depending on capatibitly, ability and streangths and also wheather or nto we can keep up with each other.. Capt here is our leader... AI is our mesengers since she has all our mobile numbers... I'm the mechanic and Jaci is.." "some would call me a sharp shooter in the old terms" i said and put my guns away... "sorry i sort of reintroduced everyone.. oh right also i should tell you which dog we are, Capt's a german shepard, Ai's a greyhound, i'm a collie and Jaci is a siberian husky" he said adn i threw paper at him and motioned for him to read it..."stop... repeating..your.. self" he read since he had jumped off the windowsil and back into the room and i smiled slightly and kept watch still..Capt walked around the room and Ai smiled... "how have you managed to survive so long anyway? not many do"

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:46 pm

Keri
" robots are out there?" I go over to the window and look out carefully not to be seen by anything out there " I've never come across a single robot since coming here" I say as I turn around from the window and sit down by Ai " I used to have a pack of friends but the were killed in these were trap type things which makes sense that it was robots who set them" I say as it comess clear in my head, I snap back to reality
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:49 pm

"we've been caught in a few of them but managed to get through it by helping each other... they call us Stray Dogs since.. well we're like strays and we're dogs" said Ai
"they are currupt(sp?) robots, i checked out theri systems after Jaci here destroyed one and for once left it in one piece" said Hack going to a filling draw and pulling out the plans that he had made.. he was a bit like a super brain...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Keri
I go over and look at the drawling " these are amazing " I turn and say to hack with a smile as I study the drawlings a get the chills remembering watching my pack suffer and die not being able to help them. I had placed my hand on my gold heart shaped locket and when I looked down at it I smiled to myself remember my brother had given it to me the day that he had died
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Ai put her hand on my shoulder and i kneeld down and looekd at her "it's ok, it's safe here so don't worry.. plus with our mix nothing can go wrong" said Ai cheerfully and i chucked a piece of scrumpled paper at her and she looked at me and i looked at Hack and mimed out words for him to say.."it's ok, trust me when i say that they are in a far better place than being down here" he looked to me and Capt went over and pulled us all to our feet..." it's getting dark..Keri you can join one of our groups for a while if you like, how old are you for a start?" asked Capt
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Keri
I smiled at how loving they were to each other then I look at iga "I'm 19" I say to him " as I start to stand I ask " uhm which group should I join?"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:11 pm

"we'll put you with Jaci and Hack since they're the group that usually come back with less injuries" "that's because they have guns and a big brain" said Ai..."which is great for a 16 and 18 year old if you ask me" said Hack...i smiled slightly and Ai went ot touch me and i jerked away quickly and stood up and shook my head..."well then, Jaci, Hack and Keri can you scout the streets and look for those power swtiches,me and Ai will collect food" said Capt... "sure thing, Jaci, Keri?" said Hack standing up and brushing himself down...i nodded adn looked to Keri
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Keri
I smile " ok" I think to myself * if only they new what I was capable of doing* I didn't want them to know what I could do yet until the time was right, I was just another dog hybrid, I had been taught how to fight anything that same at me with anything I could turn into a weapon. I may look like I couldn't do much damage but that's how I surprized all my opponets...I start to follow hack and jaci as we start to walk off I look over my shoulder and wave good bye to Ai as I make eye contact with Iga I smile blushing I look away and catch up with hack
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:16 pm

"we should get going, Jaci don't let those two get hurt got it, Husky!" i gave a slight wave back and lead the way i talked mostly useing gestures since i found it easier than words... i motioned to Hack ' so any ideas where the next one is?' i asked useing my hands..."not really but hopefully not far" said Hack...i stopped dead and made another action 'go ahead i'll catch up' "don't get in to much trouble, come on" said Hack pulling Keri with him... i drew my guns and slipped into the shadows wating
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Keri
I quickly follow after hack as he starts to pull me as we walk I ask. Silently " so where are we going"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:28 pm

"to the next connection box, i have to sort it out.. arg! it's hard to explain" he said adn messed up his already messy hair... they soon found the box and Hack waited fora bit and i appeared adn wiped oil from my face adn twirled one of my guns.."your getting out of practice, you made it explode again?" i glared and sat on the curbmy ears pricked as i listened around and he began taking apart the box on the wall and altering the wires and everything
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next