Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<><The World's One Shadow, The World's One Darkness<><

2 posters

Go down

<><The World's One Shadow, The World's One Darkness<>< Empty <><The World's One Shadow, The World's One Darkness<><

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue May 31, 2011 1:13 pm

<><The World's One Shadow, The World's One Darkness<>< Daedtab

The sky above the trees cast dark shadows above Daedalus's head as the
young male pup took his first bite of fresh kill. The meat filled his mouth making his taste buds for milk, to the sticky and delicious blood. He licked his chops and squealed with delight. He looked up at his mother, the whole worry look in her eyes. He looked at her with confusion and ate up the rest of the small rabbit at his paws. Suddenly, a loud boom came from outside the cave. A loud squealing broke out with the whole pack. The pup looked at his mother with fear in his eyes. She yelped, staring behind him. He turned. He saw a huge black darkness shaped of a wolf, deathly snarling and blood-red eyes. He whimpered.
"Oof!" Daedalus gasp as her mother threw her to the ground behind her. He looked up with worried eyes. They then grew with horror noticing the deathly shadow hurled itself at his mother and clawed at her face, snapping for her throat. The young pup could see his mother struggle, pushing it away from her and whimpering. Daedalus closed and opened his eyes then noticing the shadow stood over his mother, heaving, blood dripping from his teeth. Daedalus yowled and watched it slowly walk over to the terrified pups. He got ready for the sharp teeth to meet his throat when there was a loud yelping and he heard thudding of paw steps running away in the distance. He opened his eyes to see the shadow dog running and vanishing. He made his way up to the entrance of the cave bravely, though he felt his heart thudding. He saw all those monsters vanishing out of sight... what were they? Suddenly, icy claws gripped his sides. He yowled and soon felt blackness over-do him. He soon felt his heart crack to ice, and felt his mind tingle with ambitious and violent paths...

-------

The brute trekked across the open, snarling with madness. Blood dripped from his claws and down the teeth. His eyes were bloodred. He looked and smelt the air, sensing the air. He then went on.

Ever since those killer of shadows took him he had became really evil. He had left a blood trail of kills. He had the devil in him. He had no heart, but coldness throughout his body for him to never love. He could not even think the last time a female came up to him and did not get killed in a minute. He was trapped. Inside, he could not seem to get loose. The darkness took over him, and soon, the Shadows of the wolves will take over the world and it will be filled with darkness. He made sure he'd be leader.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

<><The World's One Shadow, The World's One Darkness<>< Empty Re: <><The World's One Shadow, The World's One Darkness<><

Post by Silver Brumby Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:27 am

Ragnor padded through the forest, leaving nothing, not even a whisper to say she had passed. She had been stalking a roe deer. Not trully interested in a meal but more for the fun of the chase. She floated past leafy ferns, scrtched trees and white mushrooms. She put her nose to the ground and snarled deep in her chest, "Another wolf" she spat, her voicy was menicing but like velvet at the same time. Ragnor moved silently off the trail as she watched the black wolf walk by, blood dripping from his muzzel and claws. She watched him sliently, not even breathing, but she was not full of fear, she stood up and snarled at the wolf. She wasn't going to hide i the shadows again. She studied the wolf quickly, something about him was familar, she snarled again, only just able to hold herdelf for attacking...

<><The World's One Shadow, The World's One Darkness<>< Dark-wolf
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

<><The World's One Shadow, The World's One Darkness<>< Empty Re: <><The World's One Shadow, The World's One Darkness<><

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:15 pm

<><The World's One Shadow, The World's One Darkness<>< Daedta10

Daedalus stopped dead in his tracks, in an attacking pose , hearing the snarling. Whipping around, he instantly attacked the female raking into her stomach with his bloodied, sharp claws. He snapped for her neck to finish the whole thing. He got her by the the scruff of her neck, and threw her across the clearing into a tree. He flexed his claws. "You fool!" she growled.
His fur fluffed and he stood almost taller than this female. Spinning around, he walked away unscared, flicking his tail.

The strong warrior walked into the brambles, not struggling bringing his fresh-kill. He threw it quickly into the fresh-kill pile and bravely walked into the den. Changing completely.

The blackness of his fur, turned his pelt a black, dark gray. His blood red eyes turned into a beautiful blue. The scars healed, and the blood and fur in his claws remained the same.
Walking into the den of his own he lied his head down and closed his eyes going to sleep in complete darkness.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:56 am

Ragnor woke to find herself alone. He left ribs hurt, two of them broken. She stood off and looked to her side, no blood she thought, but there was a scar forming from her right ear along her back and ending at her shoulder. She shook out her black coat and walked around. She put her nose to the ground and scented the air. "Where did you go?" she said to herself but aloud. "Why did he attack and i thought i reconised him, oh well" she padded through the brush before sighting a den only a few metres before her. She growled deep in her chest, then turned away,not wanting to start another fight, she walked off but sighted a pile of mangled deer. Ragnor licked her lips...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Daedalus sniffed and awoke, the dawn light shinning through his den he came out and heaved a sigh walking out of the mossy den, letting the sun on his pelt. He opened his mouth to taste the fresh air. Quickly, it welcomed him in with great smelling prey, warm weather, and a familiar scent. Confused slightly, he made his way into the clearing. Halting, he caught a female standing there. The same female. He sighed and rolled his eyes, annoyed. "How many times do I have to tell you female?" he growled, fur fluffed. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened them, the shoulders on his fur went down again and looked at her coolly. "This is my territory." he said more with a calm tone.

Daedalus sometimes could control himself, but that was only when the wolf was hardly a threat. He couldn't control himself when females got all goodie-goodie and stuff.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:10 am

Ragnor looked up at the wolf, anger in her eyes. You again she thought. Then she smiled and shook out her coat, "I am trully sorry" she said sarcastically, "I don't see a patch a good land as belonging to anyone, it was a gift from the great mother nature, not for us to squabble over", she turned to face the wolf, hmph, she looked him over, quickly, "Do i know you, I know i probably wrong but i sware i've seen you before, and i don't mean before when you attacked me" there was a glint of anger in her eyes, She looked directly at him, and suddenly relised she didn't know his name, "I'm Ragnor by the way"...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Daedalus saw the glinting in his eyes. He pricked his ears then his tail twitched. He then snarled hearing the words of sarcasm in her voice and bristled, tail straight in a threatening tone. "You're lucky I didn't kill you female, I was the one given this land! This land is full of darkness that could kill even petite female like you!"
He lashed his tail and then looked to here her name. "Big deal! I don't know you, and I wouldn't want to!" he said, his claws digging in the ground like it was the female's flesh.
He closed his eyes once again then opened them again, his fur lying flat again. "Even if I did, I forgot my past, all that I know is taking over everything. The forest, wolves obeying everything I tell them to do." he growled.
"I am Daedalus."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Ragnor was a little angry, "thanks for the compliment" she spat, "I've lived in shadow lands all of my life, so what make you think that you can doubt me just because you don't know me?" she was angry now, but her hackles stayed low, she did nit snarl of even make any aggressive gestures to the wolf. Suddenly she pricked her ears, "take over, why?" she look at him with curiosity in her eyes...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:49 pm

The brute stood tall and his chin was lifted. He narrowed his eyes at her, hearing the sudden curiosity in her voice. He snorted and rolled his eyes, suddenly annoyed by the worthless questions she was throwing a him. He didn't reply for a few heart-beats then finally he sighed. "I am not willing to tell you why but I am trapped inside of me because of these fools!" he whispered. "When you make me mad I am not me... I turn black as night... my eyes darkening red."
He imagined him turning into the black wolf that made him that cold-blooded killer, her shuddered. "Your ancestors talked me in it when they took me in after killing my pack. So, I am going to rule the forest, rule all creatures on this world, even you."
He lashed his tail and trotted over to his den bringing over some fresh-kill. He looked over at her. "Want some?" he asked, taking a bite.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Rangor was surprised at his story, so that's why he attacked me earlier, she smiled to herself, and was shocked when he offered he some meat, "sure" she walked up to him and lay down on the other side of the kill, she bowed her head, "thank you Deadalus" she was quite sincere, so all I gotta do is not make him mad she thought as she took a small bight out of the fleshy kill...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Daedalus nodded. "Your welcome." he replied flatly, taking a bite of the deer once more. He looked up at her, before swallowing. Seeing beauty inside the female, but he felt no affection for her. His blue eyes reflected the fawn sunlight and he squinted to get a better view of her. He'd never really fall in love with her. He knew, though, that she was always the one he'd never met like no other. He then lifted to his paws and looked around.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Ragnor ate a little more of the kill. She knew he was watching her but she didn't mind, it was nice to have company for a change. She's been alone to long. She shook her silky black pelt, her light green eyes watched him as he got up and moved off to look around, she studied him carefully, he was stunning there was no doubt about that, but here as also some mistery to him, his black grey coat shimmered in the sun and for a moment she felt some attraction for Deadlus. Shap out of it she thought, you can't like him, he doesnt like you does he? No forget it Ragnor, it's not possible...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:49 pm

(Hello???)
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:03 am

Hello????
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Daedalus stared at her nervously then walked off into the woods to catch a drink of water to fill his parched throat. When he arrived, he hurried over to the sparkling pool and lapped a few sips fully. He felt more relaxed and quenched. He then stopped by and fetched moss quickly, putting it into the water and carrying it over to the female. "Here Ragnor." he murmured, putting the ball of moss next to her full of water. "I thought you'd want something to drink."
Turning, he set paw straight toward the den to get out of the sun and lying down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:59 pm

[Sorry, I was on my wii and I would've been able to write so fast.]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:07 pm

[Now you, Hello?]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:07 am

(sorry, gotta hate time zones lol)

Ragnor was stuck for words when the same wolf that had attacked her before, brought her a drink of water, "arh, thanks" she lapped up the water as he went to lay in the shade. She had a desperate erge to go and lay next to him. Ragnor fought with herself for a few minuets before getting up and walking over to the massive male. She smiled kindly and lay next to him, but not touching, she didn't want to be attacked again but was ready for it though it was not visable. She took a deep breath and half closed her eyes. She did not go to sleep but simply rested. Her other scenses kept an eye on the wolf...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down