Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Darkness, Dark Darkness, Survive, Fight and Learn: that's what it takes to be a loner." *catcher*

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Darkness, Dark Darkness, Survive, Fight and Learn: that's what it takes to be a loner." *catcher* Empty "Darkness, Dark Darkness, Survive, Fight and Learn: that's what it takes to be a loner." *catcher*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Lee Anna

~A day ago~

She crawled on the ground by her friend till they saw the enamie and jumped together. Lee and the big Gray male looked like a ball of fur with blood flying. Her razor sharp teeth gazed across his neck causing a long wide open big bloody cut. The male got a hold of her paw crushing the bones in it and she yelped grabbing his tail and ripping it off then biting his neck and clamping down before releasing him and sitting, laughing while the male ran off afraid. "That's how you do it Maydeen." She said then turned her head, "Maydeen!" She yelled seeing her on the ground, dying. She started to charge the big black male.

~That night~
"I didn't do it I swear, you know I loved Maydeen" She pleaded since the black male had gotten away from her and she tried to save Maydeen but they all thought that she killed her. "You know we were best buddies!" She said sitting looking up at them then letting her head fall to her chest and tears pore down, "Get out of here!" The leader yelled then others "Yea we want no more of you!" "That was my baby!" "You killed my sister!" "You killed her!" And many more thing where shouted at her so she got up, head and tail down walking off, "I'll all ways love you weather you did it or not." Whispered her mom and her friends Mike Aaron and a few others could not be leave she did it and planed to bring proof back that she didn't kill sweet Maydeen.

~Now~
The sun had just raised an hour ago and right now Lee was ten miles away from home, the farthest the young Warrior had ever been, but she kept walking. Sobbing of the death of Maydeen, her best friend and how they thought she killed her. Her ears drooped down and her noise all most touched the ground because of how low she held her head. Her ears then pricked at the sound of a howl about Maydeen way off in the distance. She sat and though her head up, letting a loud earrie howl out that was beautiful. She stopped howling when they started to sing about her death and got up walking away. After a mile or two she came across the end of the great 30- err now 29 wolf pack. She could smell the next wolf tarstory sent markings but still went over and in their teara.

A little while latter
She ran tail tuck at top speed dogging and yelping though the woods while the pack chased her till over the tarratory border. She stood taking deep breaths then looked up, finally not crying and howled once more for Maydeen, in respect and love to her friend. She kept going and going, walking in a unclaimed land by the looks of it. She then saw a river and walked strait up to it and over the rock bed and laid down putting her bloody muzzle in it. Ouch, she thought feeling it sting her cuts from the Gray male.

She sighed and sat there for the longest time watching the calm water swish around and the happy fish play in it. She listened to the water splash around and the birds sing songs till she could take it no more! She saw a baby dear and mom come and in pure upsetness she jumped on the baby dear and tore it to streads and the mother ran off crying. She felt bad and plopped in the water on her side and cried, all she could think about was her pack, her family, her friends, Maydeen.

"Darkness, Dark Darkness, Survive, Fight and Learn: that's what it takes to be a loner." *catcher* Thumbnail.aspx?q=1167339300853&id=940335661807dc7dffccbefceb9907d3&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wolfdog.ws%2fassets%2fimages%2fNubilus

(Sorry about the dear thing, it's mean I know.)

Back to top Go down

"Darkness, Dark Darkness, Survive, Fight and Learn: that's what it takes to be a loner." *catcher* Empty Re: "Darkness, Dark Darkness, Survive, Fight and Learn: that's what it takes to be a loner." *catcher*

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Lilth's grayish shape moved silhoutted against the dark moonlit forest, his quiet steps slick and long. He lifted his head to the trees, the stars lighting his path, seeing the milky path that lined through the sky. Sighing quietly to himself, he put his head to the ground. Sadness filled his heart. Just recently, his sister, Yanno, died.

Yanno was his little sister. He loved her so much, and decided to live together when they got older so that they could have a relashionship for life. He protected her and set his life out for her just like he promised. One day, he got mad at Yanno because when she got older, and was at heat for the end, she found a mate and got so distracted that she seemed to forget about him. Soon, she got pregnat and he started to feel happy, espesically because he was trying to make he happy because her mate died protecting her. Then, Yanno went out for a swim. And he heard a screech he opened his eyes and she was out front, dead. The blood trail led from the pool of blood and realized that this was for him. Maybe some mad females who wanted him as a mate and he finally remembered.

He shook the thought away and looked where he buried his sister, lowering his ears and head and sighing again. He lifted his head and pricked his head to see a female, drinking from the lake. He slowly walked to her and was by her side at the moment. "Hello miss."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

"Darkness, Dark Darkness, Survive, Fight and Learn: that's what it takes to be a loner." *catcher* Empty Re: "Darkness, Dark Darkness, Survive, Fight and Learn: that's what it takes to be a loner." *catcher*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 pm

She only gave a slight growl and got up moving away and sitting, back towards him, "I didn't kill her." She mumbled. "I didn't kill Maydeen!" She said in a quite tone barley even able to be heard but in a yell. She turn to him, "If it was not for that war she'd be alive and I'd be with my family." She said looking at him, tear streaked cheeks. "Who are you?" She asked in a rash voice, "Is this your land?! Are you going to chase me off like the last pack I found just because I'm lost and never been so far from home!" She yelled at him, not really mad at him but up set. She then turned walking off and laid down. curled up in a ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Lilth looked at she rashed out at him she seemed really upset. He listened to her carefully, hearing about how she didn't kill Maydeen and how she was chased off. He listened quietly, ears picked silent. He then watched her run away. He got up and chased after her gently stroking her neck with a paw. "Don't worry. I don't own this land. I just live here. This is rightfully nobodies, this is a free land. No one is aloud to claim it." he soothed.

He felt her pain. This was how he felt ever since he heard a cry, a heartbreak, any emotion he could smell or feel at the tip of his tounge. It was like when Yunno used to cry at night because of her mate. He'd always sing a lullbye for her, soothing her to sleep. She'd always will and then, he'd sleep really close beside her, eding her away from bad dreams. She slept throughly then at dawn, he'd fetch her some moss and wet it so she could get something to drink and fetch her something small like a rabbit. She always appreciated it.

"Here come to my den, I'll help you out and you can tell me your problems from there." Moving his paw gently away from her neck, he whisked around and slowly started to pad away into the forest slow and went into the den gently putting moss over moss with feathers lined up beside his. He'd do what he did for his sister.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:20 pm

She looked at him, seeing pain in his eyes and knowing that something terrible happened to him to. This conferred her, knowing that she wasn't alone. She fallowed him in his den. "Nice place" She said and yet a small yawn out, tried from her bissy day and 'Adventure'.

(G2g)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Lilth looked as she came in. He gave one nervous laugh and nodded. "I made you this." he answered moved out the way and watched her lilth body curl up. He then watched her silent body move up and down slowly... silently. He nodded, awfully satisfied with himself. He walked over to his own nest and curled up beside her, hearing her gentle sleeping sighs before they put him to sleep like his lullby. His breathings slowed down and his soft and gentle snores filled the cave.

Lilth awoke and looked around in a nice freashly cut meadow, it was bright and whitish. 'I must be dreaming' he realized and walked across the meadow. He looked around, hearing the wind swish and his fur blew around, eyes wide he walked back and forth trying to figure out something slowly, he walked forward then he heard a screech, like Yunno. Looking back he dashed off and into the forest yelling, "Yunno!" He stopped mouth open to see a white fae stepped over Yunno eyes bloodthirsty, blood dripping with blood. He growled. "Get your paws off Yunno!"
Trying to get at her, he missed, going right through her. Heavy breathing, he turned and it was gone. They blood, Yunno's body, the white female... had all vanished.

Lilth awoke, heavy breathings. He scrambled out of his nest and looked at it. Moss and feathers were everywhere around him. He sighed and looked at the female who slept quietly beside him. Turning, he walked away and into the forest. He tasted the dawn air and caught the whiff of rabbit. Slowly he followed the scent til he saw his white tail out hanging. Quickly he jumped on it, snapping its neck, and picking it up. He walked to a tree, carrying the prey then dropped it, clawing at the moss til there was enough. Gently he strided to the river and dipped it, water dripping carrying his prey in his jaws and the moss trapped beanth his chin, he walked to the cave and laid them both beside the female. He cleaned his nest so his nest looked clean again and sat down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:22 pm

She awoke, acting like it was a normal day and she was with Maydeen and her pack, "Good morning guys." She said scertching with a soft yawn. She then plodded over to the bunny eating it and decide to start a game of 'I don't whant that' with the bunny head like her and Maydeen all ways did. She tossed the bunny head in Lith's direction and looked at him, "Oh ya, I forgot." She said in a low and desperate sad voice. She then put her head and tail down and plopped down.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Lilth had his eyes half way closed and was just relazxing as the sun started to rise. He then heard a yawn and opened his eyes to see the female yawning. He nodded. "Good day." he replied to her day's greeting. His eyes showed friendleness and amusemnt til she was unhappy again. He guessed she thought she was in the pack. He tossed the rabbit back, eyes happy.

This game always cheered him up when he played with his mom dad and sister. They'd always have lots of fun. Even when him and his sister left the back many months ago, he'd always have fun with her and also things like; tag, hid n seek and racing. But sometimes he wondered, how was his parents doing now? But now all he thought. How is my sister getting along in Starpack without me?

Lilth looked at her with expantant eyes, waiting. This'll cheer her up. In a minute he thought that maybe he'd get to know her if he started talking while they played this small game. "My name's Lilth, who are you?" he asked.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:31 pm

Seeing the bunny land next to her she turned and with a playful look she then picked it up and did a playful bow then tossed her head up and let go. It flew up hight then landed in front of him, "Nice name I'm Lee Anna but call me Anna or Lee" She replied to him while playing. Her tail up high in a playful way and her face in a cheerfully expression that showed she was happy. She felt glade to be here at the moment and rolled over then ran out of the cave and splashed into the pound playing in it and jumping around happily.

(Sorry so short.)

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Lilth nodded watching her in her playful moment. He nodded. His eyes looked triumphantly. Watching her run out the cave he set the rabbit neatly next to her nest before running out with a gleeful bark. He put his head down and raced towards her, jumping into the water but since he never got up to look he tripped on the other side of the pond, and fell rear-first into the water. He opened his eyes and his eyes moved to embarrassment, licking his chest fur. "Sorry... I've always been kinda clumsy."

Lilth was clumsy most of his life which left him with the nickname Clumsy wolfie when little. It was lost when he kinda threw tantrum over it and they started to stop and call him his rightful name of course, Lilth.

He shook his head and then his pelt and nodded fairly, clearing his throat before speaking again. "Are you planning to stay here, here at Aurora Pine Forest?"he asked. He'd mostly like the company.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Sorry but uh..Starcatcher didn't get on her profile.. it was already logged in.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:34 pm

She smiled and licked his head with a giggle, "Clumsy can be good since small can be." She said sitting down in the water, "I'll have to." She said in a tone like she was forced to, "I'm from The Pine forest not this smaller one." She said and started to splash him to lighten up the mood. She took a playful bow then turned splashing though the water till it got deep enough to swim. She went under the water for a little then reappeared jumping out off the water like a fish then landing. She giggled after the loud splash was made and barked at him.

Last edited by wild one on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:50 pm

No.. she forgot to log off.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:07 pm

~Anna lee~

(coming)

Last edited by wild one on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Just reply!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Ello?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Look on page one))

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Lilth tried to hold back the frustration that was bottling up his emotions. Sighing he nodded, "oh..." he said quietly for a few heartbeats before she felt something cold land on his fur he opened his eyes to see her splashing water, suddenly so hyper again. He swallowed back the quick frustration swam away from her into the deeper parts head up, quiet. He wasn't trying to ignore her but since she wanted to be in Pine Forest, no Aurora Falls, she might as well leave right. He'd stay here, for it was the most beautiful place ever to him.

The waterfall was the perfect shade of blue and even though the small pool foamed with lots of bubbles, the stream was nice and calm. The forest surronded every part of this territory which left a nice amount of grass to play in. He loved it here, and so did his sister which him and her thought about claming since it was so beautiful and enough prey.

Stopping at the pool, he got out and sat down watching the foemy waterfall, trying not to put his eyes on the wolf who soon going to leace.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Anna lee

"Why so upset? It's not like I can go back." She said getting out of the water and walking away with sadness in her eyes, she liked him. She stalked off out of the land and to a border line of a pack Terra and sat down whinnying before she heard a growl. Her head shot up, "You killed her!" Her scream could be heard from miles away. She got up charging at the big black male. Yelps filed the air as his jaws wrapped around her neck. This never happened to her, was it the rage she carried making her pull the wrong trick? She then blacked out and felt him released her, she heard him run off into the woods because of something. She lied there, his teeth had punchered the skin on her neck but he had not snapped her bone or hurt it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Lilth heard her words but ignored them. She heard her pawsteps faintly walk away and he looked all the way back... she was gone now. Sighing heavily to himself, Lilth started to walk back to his den when he heard yelping and growling looking up he ran into the trees and to the end of Aurora Falls to see her. The beautiful dark brown pelt, and her neck, deep red he leaned beside her and started to lick the side of her neck vigerously asking, "Who did this to you?" he sniffed her from her head to her flank and smelt the scent of male he lifted his head to the air and saw the male disappearing big and black. "Do you know him?" he asked gently, leaning beside her once again and licking her once again.

He was always known as the small healer in his pack, always being calm, wise and helping the others. He'd help the healer sometimes, but not all the time. He was just wanting to be a warrior and wondered sometimes if it was his destiny to heal packmates. But he only and just cared for the ones he cared for not hardly the ones he knew.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Anna lee she whimpered waking up, "Yes, he killed May." She said talking about Maydeen. She figured he probably was back to finish his bissnios. She sighed. "I miss her, so much he was like a sister, one I could trust.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Can I plz reply tommorow when I'm on the computer so I can get on and be able to reply longly on want to.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:03 pm

You can reply to some of my topics... I made.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Lilth looked at her, tilting his head and looking worridely at her. "Will you be alright?" He asked nudging her softly and rocking back and forth while licking her forehead and whinning softly. "Please cheer up. I lost something very important to me as well... a real sister." he tried not to burst into tears mentioning his sister.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum