Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Darkness, Dark Darkness, Survive, Fight and Learn: that's what it takes to be a loner." *catcher*

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Darkness, Dark Darkness, Survive, Fight and Learn: that's what it takes to be a loner." *catcher* - Page 2 Empty Re: "Darkness, Dark Darkness, Survive, Fight and Learn: that's what it takes to be a loner." *catcher*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 pm

She licked his cheek to comfort him. "I'll be fine but let's get out of here and to your den. He might come back." She said struggling to her feet and using him to help her walk till a head of him, she limped.

Back to top Go down

"Darkness, Dark Darkness, Survive, Fight and Learn: that's what it takes to be a loner." *catcher* - Page 2 Empty Re: "Darkness, Dark Darkness, Survive, Fight and Learn: that's what it takes to be a loner." *catcher*

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Lilth looked at her, letting her lean against her shoulder for weight. When they got back he set her in her mossy nest and touched noses with her. "I'm sorry I got mad. I just--" he sighed pushed his head gently against her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:36 pm

She sighed, "It's ok, you payed your mistake by helping me." She said looking him in the eyes then burrowing her head in his chest, gently and in a love way. "Your so sweet and trust-able." She admitted to him admiring him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Lilth nodded and gently flinched from her lick, finding it strangly affectionate and he kinda got uncomfortable. He shuddered and nodded, accepting her compliments brave and curtly. "Yeah. Thank you. And you brave and beautiful." he answered back. But he couldn't love her now. He didn't love her for they just met. Though, his relishionship levels changed every 4 hours the times they spent together. "We could still be friends."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2