Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?) Empty This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:09 pm

The world had ended, there were a few left of course but if they found each other only time could tell, buildings had crashed, forested took over the place grass and trees sprouted from the dying concrete. Many had died and humans had become very rare in this day and age, actually any sign of life was rare.

~Ran~
She clambered over the ruins, her heart racing like mad, the chains of her twin guns and daggers followed her as she just ran, she was sure she was being followed and it freaked her out like mad. She stopped panting her rich dark brown hair falling over her face before she straightened and tucked it back revealing a pair of blue-grey eyes. She had a slender form and pale skin. She looked around. She was a bold girl; she was also usually bluntly honest and also a little jumpy at times.
Sighing she walked into the depths of the new grown forest and found her usual hide out, a building engulfed by an old tree well it was only a few years old but strong enough to support the fallen building. She ducked under it and settled down inside the old den.
Looking up she jerked suddenly “Who’s there?” she asked

~Akira~
He walked around the ruins looking for anything, any sign of life at all. The young werewolf sniffed the air trying to find anything, desperate for any company at all; after all werewolves usually lived in packs. He whimpered and turning into a black wolf sprinted around and stopped seeing a beautiful woman and turning back watched.
He had shaggy black hair, dark hazel eyes, slightly tanned skin and a strong build but could be extremely shy at times although he could be a little bold and protective. Plucking up the courage he walked over and looked to her “Umm, hello…” he said shyly, she really was beautiful to him, like an angel.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?) Empty Re: This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?)

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:25 pm

brooklyn and noah had found each other 6 months ago. noah had only found brooklyn for she was human but hunted vampz and werewolfs and he was a vampire himself. they became close like brother and sister and made a great team. noah was strong and fast and brooklyn was a great fighter and knew how to through knives and shoot her glock she always had straped to her leg. there were walking threw the rewens when noah stopped suddenly

noah
"brook there are to other people near here" he said before snarling " ones a dog" he said about to go over there and fight, his black hair hung just right above his peircing dark blue almost black eyes

brooklyn
she graqbbed noahs arm " calm down noah they cant hurt us" she said as she pulled her long dark auburn hair into a long ponytail before they both started to slowly walk into view of the other female and male
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?) Empty Re: This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Ran walked up as well after seeing her friend seeming to be getting in trouble, she ducked back form under her shelter, they both lived close with their dens not too far apart since Ran liked her privacy at times.
Akira looked to them and noting the vampire and then he jerked, she was a slayer. He backed up a little and Ran stepped forward she held some fierceness about her unlike her friend at most times who stood behind her and then looked to the other two before he hesitated and decided to introduce himself, maybe they'd be nice, times were hard around here now.

“We don’t want to fight, I just got curious… my name is Akira and this is Ran” he said, he honestly didn’t like to fight, neither did Ran they both just wanted to try and get through this life peacefully if they could.
Noting that she had grabbed Noah’s arm she raised an eyebrow and looked up to Akira, she leaned back on the werewolf behind her who didn’t seem to mind at all. “Why are you so wound up, he only came to say hi and don’t go calling him a dog either” she said guessing that was what had happened since she had figure out what they both were from Akira whispering to her.

They were very different from each other but worked very well together and shared a close bond as well like a brother and sister, plus it was usually Akira that kept Ran out of trouble and he constantly worried as well.

“W-what are your names?” he asked still a bit cautious, there was a vampire there afterall.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:46 pm

brooklyn
brooklyn smiled then answered" im brooklyn and the block head here is noah" she said as she glared at noah " sorry about him we ran into a group of diesed ridden werewolfs that tryed killing both of us the other day so please ecusses him " she said as she put her guns and knives away. brooklyn was the one who did most of the talking since she always kepted a level head on her shoulders. noah was many the one that got them into trouble.

noah
snarled as the human girl dared to talk to him like she did but then he smirked he had to admit she was just like brook fiesty at times " we were just out hunting" noah said in his deep voice as he calmed down
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:57 pm

"Well I can tell you one thing, this little pup would be nowhere near me if he was diseased that’s for sure” she said pushing herself gently off of Akira who then stood beside her instead. “It’s fine, it’d be the same for us if we had been in that situation, probably got infected”.
Akira didn’t bother to snap at Noah but did give a light growl before he saw Ran turning to him as he snarled at her “Watch your fangs, vampire boy” she said just playfully before Akira spoke “We just recently went hunting, you can share with us if you like, I like to store my food around the city, hide it from others so me and Ran can eat it” he said beginning to act a little more confident.
“It is nice to meet you Brooklyn…. Noah” she said and Akira nodded smiling a little looking to Brooklyn again “Brooklyn do you have a nickname we can call you by and like Akira said, want to share some of our food, with him storing it we have plenty for tonight anyway” she said.

Akira turned into a wolf and nudged Ran whining up at her trying to tell ehr something which she soon understood and laughed a little at him before he turned back frowning and growled a little wolf ears appearing and his ears went droopy "Aww sorry, Akira... good luck..." she said softly and rustled his hair making him smile happily. "His like a shy brother sometime" she said to Brook mostly, she was slightly annoyed with being snarled at by Noah.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:09 pm

noah glared at ran but shook it off as he crossed his arms as brooklyn started to talk again since she was better with her words and being nice with others. " that would be great" brooklyn said smiling at akira then she turned to ran " its nice to meet you too trust me noah becomes more bearly once you get to know him he just hasnt fed in a while and you know how boys get when they dont get food" brooklyn said wiht a laugh before saying " you can call me brooks if you like" she said with a smile. as akira left brooklyn looked at ran " where is he going she said before noticing noah saw a deer and looked at brooklyn who nodded and then in seconds noah was gone taking the deer down and draining it of its blood
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:18 pm

“Don’t remind me, Akira is terrible when he’s hungry” she said and smiled back at her going over as well and pulling bits of her hair back. “Just to make sure we have enough food, there is a water source near here as well, how about we leave the boys hunting and we wait inside?” she asked before leading Brooks into the den her and Akira used, it had some blankets he’d picked up as well. “And if he doesn’t become more bearable he’ll be out” she joked laughing a little “I’m only joking by the way” she looked back.
Settling down she sorted through some things quickly “it’s been a while since we’ve met anyone but each other” she said taking her guns and daggers from around her waist.

Akira came back with a bit more food and looked to Noah drinking from the deer “You were hungry” he said before he went to his own den and then got a drink before getting Noah “The girls will eat everything if we don’t hurry, actually do you vampires even eat food?” he asked before darting back inside after Ran had split the food evenly and he smiled and gladly began to eat his whimpering as Ran gave him a light glare to wait as she handed Brook her share and then leaned back against the building. Akira looked over to Brook every now and then but didn’t dare say a word, nervous, Ran easily picked up what was going on and rustled his hair a little “Hey just be patient, Akira” she whispered to him and he nodded.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Brooklyn smiled and laughed as ran agreed with her about boys and their food. Brooklyn followed ran into their den and smiled it was nice and it was a place to stay to keep warm. " oh trust me sometimes I even want to kill him but I remember he's already dead" she said with a laugh. As ran and brooklyn sat down brooklyn nodded her head " yah the last time we came across alive non sick in the head people was almost 6 or 8 months ago" she said as they waited for the guys.

As noah continue to drink he noticed akira had come back all noah did was nod then go back to drinking. By the time he was finished with the large deer akira came back saying the girls would eat all the food " vampires don't need to eat but if you can't feed you have to make due" he said with a smile as he stood and looked at the deer " do you want to keep the skin and meat" he asked as they went into the den where the girls were. Noah sat by brooks and looked at ran rubbing the back of his neck " sorry about earlier " he said then watched as brooks ran akira started to eat.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:48 am

“Hmm, that makes things a little more complicated then” she joked around setting up a small fire in the centre of the den. “We haven’t come across anyone for about a year now, so… and before that we only found the ill and infected, I kinda feel sorry for them though” she said softly, thinking.

Akira nodded “Sure, we can use it as a spare blanket or make something out of it and we can store the meat for a later date as well” he said smiling a little, at least they weren’t snapping at each other, he then sat beside Ran but also sort of between Ran and Brooks.
She smiled a little as Akira came in and watched as he began to eat before she did. It wasn’t really the best food but it was better than nothing that was for sure.
Looking up as she heard Noah speak she nodded “It’s fine, we understand” she said simply before going back to eating. She soon finished after Akira who as usual gulped his food down hungrily.

Akira had also brought the meat back from outside it was a little dry but that was to be expected before he nudged Ran a little and she stood up going outside to get a drink from the water source. “Brooks you want to come see the water source, you might want to use it if you’re ever in the area again…” she said although she didn’t want either of them to leave especially since Akira seemed to have taken a liking to Brooks already. Once they were there she spoke “Akira, asked me to ask what you think of him, he’s a little shy” she said smiling a little despite the fact he hadn’t asked her but she knew he wanted to.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:16 pm

as rfan offered to let brooklyn come see the water source so that her and nopah could use it the next time they cam ethrough here she smiled " sure id love to" she said as she stood up and started to head outside with ran. as they walked noah could hear their footsteps and heart beats as he sat there making sure nothing bad woulod happen to them. " you like her down you" noah said to akira as he looked at him. " i can tell caus eyour heart speeds up when she talks to you" noah said with a smile before waiting for akiras answer. " hes very sweet but i dont know tooo much about him we just met" brooklyhn said alittl eoff gaurd since she didnt know what to say. she did take a liking to how sweet and gentle hge was
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:25 pm

She lead the way easily and smiled when they got there. “Here we are, it’s straight from one of the natural falls as well, I took some time to trail back to check it before I used it as a water source” she said smiling, the water was incredibly fresh, clean and was one of the best water sources she had found there and even in the worst storms she could access it. “You’re right about sweet, giant puppy dog really and well I think he really likes you somehow” she said laughing a little. “Caught you off guard huh? Well why don’t you get to know him a bit more, I’m sure he’d love it” she said just suggesting it and also she wanted to help her best friend, Akira a little at least.
She jerked suddenly and looked up thinking she heard something but saw nothing "It's usually safe, I kept it hidden with Akira" she said.

Akira jumped and looked to Noah nodding a little. “I-I can’t help it” he said nervously. “And you’re listening to their footsteps and heartbeats, does Brook get in a lot of trouble usually as well…” he then noticed Ran had left both her daggers and guns back in the den and sighed “she forgot them again” he laughed and then just settled down “and don’t tell, her just don’t I already know that Ran knows about it already too, I don’t want Brook herself knowing, its embarrassing” he said. He really was just like a giant puppy at heart. He rustled his hair a little the wolf ears showing more and they pricked up listening as well. He gave a light sigh...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:01 pm

as brooklyn followed ran to where the water was she was listing for anything sounds ect. once in a while she would make sure she had her guns and knives or atleast her back up one. brooks blushed slightly as ran told her akira likes her " thats really sweet of him and i think i will" she said with a smile before stopping and going silent listening as she also heard something she touch her guns and felt for her knife that was on her thigh. brooklyns long auburn hair blew in the soft breeze that blew through as she continued to listen ready to fight

noah smirked as akira answered him soo fast. " not many guys can she is a looker" he said as he stopped and listens to the girls again befor elooking at akira " she can handle herself but before i w=ment her yah she did" he did before stopped talking and just listened then looked over at akira " we have bigger things to worry about then brooks finding otu you like her something is there with the girls we need to go" he said before he took off where the girls were
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Ran jerked "Again... why on earth do I keep doing that?" she said releasing she had forgotten her daggers and guns again. Akira was usually with her so he usually made sure she had them with her. Rustling her hair she sighed “Hey, you know those infected people, I think they’re back although they look human enough to me” she said and looked up hearing Akira.

Akira followed picking up Ran’s Daggers and Guns when they got there he just tossed them to her and sighed “You’re going to get yourself killed, be more careful, please Ran” he said to her worried and then turned to the other people and jumped down. “Do we kill them or not?” he asked not wanting to do anything that would anger Brook.

Ran drew her daggers and then began taunting them “Come on, you can’t catch me cowards” she said and ran off a group of them following her. Akira sighed and rustled his hair “Here we go again. Come on, before she gets all the fun or get killed either way I’m sure none of us want either of those, she’s always like this, trying to protect others”
Ran just kept running and hid once she was out of breath, she didn’t want them to destroy the home she had known for the past 6 years. She shot at one and heard a moan of pain which made her looked up and she kicked the one above her and ran again. “for crying out loud…” she said panting.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Brooklyn saw the infected people looking at them " noah and akira should be here any minute" she said knowing noah could and would know more people were with them by foot steps. Brooklyn aimed and shot down three as they tryed to come closer. As naoh and akira came brooklyn had taken atleast 5 down " if they come at you kill them or else just let them ran" she said right as ran took off leading half of them away from herself akira and noah " dang it noah go after ran and protect her" brooklyn yelled before noah took off.

Noah snarled and took the one that got close to ran down crashing its head. " you ok" he asked as hetook another down then stood next to her watching several run off while 3 braver ones stayed " either come now and die or die later" he snarled showing his fangs to them before going to attack them
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Akira stayed with Brook and took care of her since Noah had gone after Ran, he snarled and took down a bunch of them easily snapping his jaws and ripping a few heads off. He looked to Brook every now and then making sure she was still ok, He lunged at one that got too close and went over to her “You ok, Brook?” he asked giving a light wine in his voice as he asked her. He also knew one thing, ran wouldn’t be happy about getting protected.
Ran had already shot a few in the head, knowing that would kill them at least, she jerked suddenly getting a bit of a shock when she noticed Noah was there “What on earth are you doing here? And I’m in one piece so yes I’m fine” she said shooting another one quickly trying not to let them get too close at least.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Brooklyn took down more as it seemed like they were coming to an end " yah I'm fine" she said right before she saw one come up behind akira " watch out " she yelled before jumping into mid air and cutting its head off with her blade. Blood had sprayed all over her.
Noah snarled at one that started to charge at them before he sprinted towards it ripping it limb from limb. " obviously I'm here to help" he said as he took anothers head off with a single blow.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 am

Akira jerked and ducked seeing her jump instiactively going after the last few that were there and sat down once everything was over with where they were, "I hope Noah and Ran get back safely" he whined a little worried about them. "Maybe you should wash off later, Ran knows a good place..." he smiled looking at her smiling a little not saying much more really...
She frowned a little, she hated being helped but didn't say anything before she jumped onto and old crate and began shooting careful not to hit Noah, although for a human her shot was very accurate.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:08 pm

" don't worry noah won't let anything happen to ran" brooklyn said with a smile before tying her hair up and out of her face before turning back to akira " so how old are you anyway" she asked as she sat and started to clean her knife.
Noah had blood all over him by the time they were done and the last one was killed. He looked over at ran " nice shooting" he said in his deep voice then I looked in brooks and kiras direction " we should get back to them akira is worried about you" he said as he listen to their heartbeats
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:15 pm

“Me and Ran are both 18 years old” he answered nodding a little. He watched as she cleaned her knife but didn’t say a word and just looked towards the direction that he knew Noah and Ran were.
“Thanks, practice does do someone good” she said putting her guns away, knowing she needed to make some more bullets “He always worries about everything” she said as she picked up some of the casings knowing she’d easily find some scrap metal on the way back. She did picked up some metal up on the way back and when they were back with Brooks and Akira she went into the den to start melting the metal down, to make the bullets.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:09 pm

" I just turned 19 not too long ago and noah well he's been 18 for some time now" brooklyn said as she finished cleaning her knife. Soon noah and ran came back. " looks like you need a bath" noah said with a laugh as he looked over at brooklyn
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:00 am

Akira frowned a little and Ran just went inside to go sort things out, it was getting dark quickly as usual so she though it best they stay she knew that Brook and definatly Akira wouldn't mind at atleast and she was planning something as well.
Rustling her hair she thought for a moment about the other Den and went to check on it, it apeared to ok at least.

Akira ran in to ask Ran something and she nodded "Ok, ok, I'll show her later... shesh" said Ran walking out and Akira smiled "Ran said she'll show you where you can clean up later, Brooks" he smiled his ears and tail appearing and Ran covered her mouth tempted to giggle a little knowing he was happy "Also you can stay for a bit if you like, we have enough room since there are actaully two dens, mine and Ran's since sometimes she needs her space." he said smiling a little and waited for their reply.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Brooklyn smiled " ok sounds perfect. We could use a place to stay for a few days anyway" she said as she looked over at noah who was leaning against the entrance of the den ran was in listening for anyone or anything that would approach them. Brooklyn smiled as she saw his ears and tail " I understand the place thing sometimes we all could use it" she said and noah snorted at her and she laughed
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:04 am

Akira smiled and Ran shook her head "Guess I better show you where you can clean up" she said "It's not too far from the water source but since it's a lake with an underground suply then its perfect for cleaning in" she nodded and wiped some mud from her face before she showed Brooks where they could clean up and Akira showed Noah later on before they all met back at the dens "you two decided which den you want to sleep in" she said and Akira went inside to make something to eat this time "and I'm cooking" shouted Akira smiling to himself nad Ran tied her hair back and went to see what she could find in the forest before comign back. Akira was using what he could to make some osrt of soup, btu whatever it was it smelt great.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:03 pm

After awhile brooklyn and noah came back cleaned up " well take which ever one you want us to use" brooklyn said with a smile as she sat down to clean her guns and knives. Noah noticed ran leave to go in the woods he decided to follow alittle ways behind to see what she was doing his dark electrice blue eyes shown in the dark as he walked without making a sound
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:21 pm

"We really don't mind, we sometimes sleep in different ones so you two pick which ever one you want to sleep in" said Akira noticing Noah had vanished "Hey, where'd Noah go?" he asked while Ran was gone and as she headed back she found him "Noah, what are doing here? I though you were back with Akira and Brook" she said and sighed her arms filled with food for her adn the other two since he didn't seem to eat and headed back with him.
Akira thanked her and then she went and sat down taking apart her guns and cleaning them out putting the tips of her daggers near the fire before she made some bullets out fo scrap metal, they were effective enougha nyway and she used some of the caseing as well.

Akira soon came out with some food "Bon appetit ladies" He smiledand Ran gave him that Unimpressed look of hers before taking the bowl from him and began eating..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next