Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Worlds Apart (Saviour)

2 posters

Go down

Two Worlds Apart (Saviour) Empty Two Worlds Apart (Saviour)

Post by lemmy Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:42 pm

P.O.V
My mother used to tell me about the world outside our village... she used to tell me about how theirs more to our village. Untouched by any of us and untouched by the Unsecrated. She told me about the ocean that you could never drink, how that there was salt. Then it made me wonder why is there so much water that is so useful? My mother could never explain; she just said that outside tand over the ocean, that crashed the shore, untouched by the Unsecrated, there was other places... we weren't the only island.
But now she couldn't... my mother died a few days go only to Return and turn to an Unsecrated. It took two days but my brother, Liam, wasn't there to see it. He was mad at me, for letting her make her own choice but I didn't know what else. My mother loved my dad, who died to the Unsecrated years ago; and this is the reason my mother turned into that, and that's when I stopped believing in god... and when my brother turned me down to where I have to join the sisters.

I wave my arms in the small pond which stood in front of me, looking in my reflection. My hazel eyes shone above anything else and I give a small frown. I pull away and turn around seeing the Unsecrated, with their desperate for human flesh, their moans scaring the crap out of me but I said nothing more. The night air was cool and brought a beautiful melody to my ears. The stars shone brightly, the moon. Sighing, I lifted up myself and dusted off my black tunic before walking towards the Calthedic to head towards my room. I entered quietly, unable to speak but Sister Floria let me go outside, though she took a very cool eye on me. Entering my room I undressed and changed to my gown and crashed down onto my cot, it slightly comfortable and listened to the moans of the Unsecrated, searching outside. I wondered if there was ever a day when they would come inside and kill us all. But the Sisters always reassured us that they never would, and they we were the surivors. There was no out there and nothing but Unsecrated. I didn't know who to believe her or my mother.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Two Worlds Apart (Saviour) Empty Re: Two Worlds Apart (Saviour)

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Daryl

Father had recently passed. Nowadays, people would assume that he died, and , well, turned. He didn't though, we are lucky, and he lived his entire life. He died of old age, and gave me enough wisdom for my to do so as well. however, I was about to go against my better judgement, against his advice. I had always been curious about what the Untouched land would look like now, but Father repeatedly kept me down, under his wing, and away from the fences that were littered with the Walkers. I forgot what the others called them, but that's because Father never used their terms. He always came up with new ideas to things. I didn't argue, the way of life within the boundaries was too controlled, and you couldn't get very much adventure...

I check my back with a swift turn of my head. Crossbow loaded, and adrenaline vibrating through my veins. Their moans could be heard from miles away, but I had recently been able to smell them, and soon I'd be able to see them. The smell... Oh god the smell! The rotten flesh was so much stronger than it was when there was only one. I worked hard on not gagging, I jump, then duck behind a thistle bush for cover. I could see them, and when they moved in their stumbling manner I could see the fence and green grass. A shiver raked up and down my body as I lifted the bow over the bush. I aimed, then fired. One fell, hard, then the others turned on their own kin and began tearing at the already dead flesh. I waisted no time, and silently run to the Gate. I toss my bow over, then grab the metal and pull myself over, barely clearing the electric barriers. With a quiet thud, the Undead turned to look in my direction, and I grabbed my cross bow and jogged to the area I used to gather water for my mother's delicious cooking..
Two Worlds Apart (Saviour) Walking-dead-daryl-3

[ Is that okay?? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:52 pm

~ Bump Smile ~
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:16 pm

I stay curled in bed, still staring out past the graveyard and towards the Unsecrated. Looking for my mom, curious if she'd found my father. Suddenly I saw something weird; really weird. I lift from my cot and narrow my eyes seeing a shadow pass. At first I thought it was an Unsecrated but they never moved as fast. They could never jump like the unknown person did and had that energy. Instead, they usually drag themselves over the and against the fence, moaning desperately for someone to get close to the gates so they can infect that human. I got closer and as the person appeared into a light that was turned on light of a house, noticed it was a young man about my age. I narrowed her eyes and stared at him for a moment. Even though I'd never saw a man like him, his features looked kinda fimilar. But that thought suddenly melted away, my heart pounding with excitment. There was someone who came from the Outside... that meant there was something more to this world. I slipped from my room and headed outside in my thin slippers. I suddenly appeared, gaze flicking on him. "H-hello?" I ask.

Two Worlds Apart (Saviour) Rtuk_feature_william_moseley_01

(Sorry could you look like this. I can't help but her wanting to be with someone who looks like Travis. He is my favorite character. Embarassed )
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:07 pm

Idk.... =\
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:23 pm

lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:38 pm

He doesn't really seem like the kind of Guy to play this role.... maybe you could have someone in a different topic play him??
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Yeah maybe...
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:17 pm

Okay! XD
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:25 pm

[ lmao ]

Daryl

I frown when I felt the gaze of another human on my back. Slowly, I turn around. Disarming my crossbow, I lower it to my side. The black bow reached to the middle of my calf, and was as wide as a medium sized tree trunk. "What?" I asked sharply. I hadn't meant to be rude, but I didn't want to be discovered by The Sister's, or whatever their name was nowadays. "Sorry..." I murmur under my breath and look behind the woman. I couldn't see anything but the outline of the tall building, and her lightly colored gown. A long, mournful groan came from behind me and I flinched, turning quickly around and notching an arrow. Shortly after I realized I was protected by the gate, a small bit of embarressment washed over me. This woman probably wasn't even afraid of the Walkers anymore. I look to the grass and tap the side of my weapon out of nerves. It seemed like I could feel the eyes of the Sister's on me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:03 pm

I watched him, with a curious stare and just can't push away the feeling that I knew him, even though he came to the Outside. Pushing away the thought. Lost in thought, I was startled by his sharp what? I held in my gape, not trying to sound dramatic, even though my mother always said I was. When he said sorry, I seem to untense and look down at the ground. "It's okay..." I said quietly though I wasn't so sure. The awkard silence between us gave me goosebumps. Taking my braid in my hands I twirled it, and toyed with it before hearing a sharp woosh through the night bringing me up from the thoughts. I saw him embarssed and then questions that bubbled up inside me, brought me from our silence. "So... your from the Outside? How did you get past the Unconsercated? And what's your name?" I felt like I was annoying if but I didn't care. My toes wriggled with excitment and I just wait before saying, "I'm Mary."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Daryl

I rub the back of my head slightly when she asks a bunch of questions. "Uhh... yea.. What do you mean by, the, Unsecreated?" I ask. I then realized that I sounded totally retarded, and decided to check for lights in the tall building again. There were none, so I didn't move. Mary, was her name. I nod. "I'm Daryl" I say. "You're not... um... a part of the Sisterhood are you?" I ask her, fiddling with the bow again before focusing on the sounds the Walkers made when they walked and shuffled, pushing each other around to see who could get closest to the fence line. I couldn't imagine falling asleep to those horrifying sounds every night. I used to, when I was probably 4 or 5, but now the feeling made me sick.

[ Ssb and sss, I am being artarded at the moment ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:09 pm

~ Bump? ~
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:21 pm

(I wasn't replying to anything all day because I was on my Kindle... sorry.)

When he said his name I nod and gave a smile. Still looking down, but my eyes were up on him now and my hands were behind my back, my hands clasping. When he asked if I was from the Sisterhood. I frown. How did he know about the Sisterhood. I decided to ask him that later, even though questions that I thought would make him mad popped into my mind; was he spying on us? Was he from another village and they are trying to taking over? I crossed the 2nd question out of my mind. There was no way even the whole village could get past a Unsecrated. Finally, I reply with a slight nod. "But they refuse to tell me any secrets; they don't trust me." I add in, scared he wouldn't tell me anything more. Then I realize I was speaking when I was not premitted to and gasp and fall silent, looking around to make sure that one of the Sisters weren't watching me. Then I'd be thrown into the Forest for good. I wait for him to make another move.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:43 am

Daryl

I frown when she says she is, and tap my foot anxiously. "Well, then.... this is awkward" I say and roll the butt of my crossbow over my wrist, then grasp it again. "You know, I'd appreciate you not telling them I came here... they don't really like me" I said and chuckle. Wait, why was I talking to her as though we were friends, and like she wasn't one of the Sisters? I shake my head mentally and waited for the obvious, 'why not?' questions. Another nervous glance at the tall tower brought me to my next question. "I'd like to be out of sight of, them, if that's okay. I guess you could follow if you really want to..."
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down