Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?) - Page 3 Empty Re: This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?)

Post by redhead14 Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:59 pm

brooklynn groaned as she woke up still tired from yesterdays experiences but she smiled at akira and sat up stretching " good morning" she said before putting her long hair up into a bun as she watched akira walk over to the den that ran and noah were in. as he came back to eat with her she smiled then said " well whatever you want but i could use a shower" she said with a laugh
noah looked at akira as he stepped in and nodded his head as akira said the food was for ran he smirked " i dont eat i only drink so once she is done with her breakfasy ill go get mine" he said in his normal deep voice before turning to ran who was waking up " as we had a deal yes i rested" he said as he watched her get and eat breakfast but he noticed she was in pain " ill get brooks to give oyu more pain killers" he said
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?) - Page 3 Empty Re: This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Akira nodded "Yeah I think we all could me and Noah use a seperate place to wash anyway, Ran likes her pivacy. Know where to go I'm guessing, both are not to far from here" he said. He walked half way with erh handing her a towel when they split up and had a shower himself wanting to relax and grumbled a little to himself.

"I'll be fine, I can ask her later" she said to him hearing that she had left ot go shower, she then ate her breakfast putting the plate to one side before standing up and stretching ehr arms above her arms adn giving a light groan before she began tending to her guns by the fire making some new bullets as well thinking to herself.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:21 pm

brooklyyn smiled then followed akira to where to pathes split and went on her own way to shower. not long later she came walking back fish tailing her long hair. " well its good to seed you two again how are you feel" brooks said to ran as she sat down and started to clean her own guns and daggers
noah nodded and slowly got up and watched before they both came out of the den " i must go feed ill be back in alittle bit but please try not to get hurt until someone else comes back " he said before dashing of to gegt some breakfast. soon noah had fed but he realised he need a shower. he remember where akira had said the place was and tok a quick one before headin gback to caqmp to find all 3 of his friends sitting by the fire
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Akira was first back appearing not too long after Noah had left and yawned drying his hair glad to see his freind up and looked over his shoulder to see Brook and then saw his freind a little confused flicking his ears he sat down cross legged by the fire watching the two girls and chuckled "guess us guys are just the brute strength" he said and Ran looked up "really, you think that, silly wolf" she said bluntly, Akira simply smiled and then gave Brook a peck on ehr cheek happily, jsut showing he loved her even though he hadn't told her that yet.

Ran noticed that Noah was acting a little different and it made her curious "Brook, why is Noah acting strange, after what happened last night?" she asked "also can I ahve some more painkillers please, I'm finding it a little painful to swallow" she said rubbing the stitches again. "Also I need a shower, you two be ok by yourselves" she said afer getting answers to her other questions grabbing a dry towel and heading out just before Noah got back and headed to the falls to have ehr shower soon standing under the water to wash off and gave a light sigh. She soon sat on the edge drying ehr hair under the towel.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Brooklynn smiled and grabbed akiras sleeve before he pulled away and planted a soft and gentle kiss on his lips before letting go of his sleeve. Brooks looked over at ran and smiled " I think he's been acting strange because I think he might have a crush on you or have every syringe feelings for you" she said as she finished cleaning. One of her guns and moved on to the next one " yah I'll give then to you once you get back from your shower" she called to ran as she left .

Noah after having fed for over an hour had come back around the same time ran did. Noah may not show it in his face but he already was worried about ran and just wanted to be near her but he kept his distance. As to not upsets her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:22 am

Akira blushed and looked to herbut smiled kissing her back happily wagging his tail and looked to her smiling."Love you Brook" he said happily and nuzzeled her smiling to himself. He then settled beside ehr and Ran smiled at them "Aww how sweet you two" she said to them laughing a littlebefore she went for her shower.

Coming back she cut her arms on a twig walking back she looked to it not really concerned and still drying her hair still and looked to Noah before turning away, blushing slightly before speaking "You shouldn't worry so much...Noah" she sadi bluntly and sat down pulling the towel from her head and dried off beside the fire.

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:20 am

Brooklynn smiled " love you too Akita" she said as he sat down next to her. She smiled at ran " oh be quite" she said with a laugh before seeing how Noah and ran were acting around each other.
Noah just looked at ran and didnt say anything he was thinking but spoon he turned and sat down in a rock near one if the dens
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Akira smiled happily, "what are we doing today anyway, we have plenty of food, enough to last us a few days" he said and Ran nodded that was true. "How about some old fashoined exploring, we have to stick in pairs though, that way if one gets hurt the other one can help..." she said. Akira nodded smiling a little and looked to Brook breifly before looking at Noah who did look a alittle moody to him. Ran tried not to talk to much since her stitches irritated her when she did talk.

"Ok so who's going with who, Brooks, who do you want to go with?" once that was sorted one pair just went around aimlessly while Ran headed towards a different area than she usually went to going a little ahead of her partner.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:20 pm

brooklynn smiled " that sounds like alot of fun lets do it" she said as she got up and got her guns and backet pack " ill go wiht akira" brooklynn said as the two started to head off which left ran and noah alone together. noah sighed and folowed ran knowing she didnt like to walk side by side with her partner
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:36 pm

She found her way back to those old labs hacking in once mroe adn foudn herself in the main room where other bits of information were kept and searched through things settling down, trying not to speak much since it still hurt where her stitches were.

Akira wondered around helping Brooklyn up whenever she needed it and clambered over things, "If we are lucky we might find some better shelter or, even a house still in tact, there might even be some things we can sue as well... hmm which way Brook?" he asked stoping at a crossroads
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3