Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?)

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Brooklyn smiled " well we'll take the smaller one because noah only dozes where as I sleep " she said with a laugh before looking around as akira mention noad was gone " he goes off sometimes no biggy" brooklyn said as she put her guns back together. As ran...ran into noah he just looked at her and shrugged his shoulders before saying " out hunting I guess" then as ran went back to home noah snagged a deer and drained it before showing up to see the three of them eating. " akira this is amazing" brooklyn said as she ate the soup
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the worlds end (Resevered, mature?)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:44 am

"They are both the same size so, you can use mine, Ran is a bit protective of hers, she never really had much of a home to begin with" he said trailing off a little and looked up to see the two return "They're taking my den for tonight"
"Great I have to sleep next to a snoring werewolf" she said and Akira frown but knew she was only playing before she had sat down to eat. Smiling she said the same thing.
Akira blushed a little and smiled "T-Thanks, I tried m best"
"Tellme about it, you're a better cook than me Akira" she said quite happily eating the rest.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Brooklyn finished eating then looked at noah who was leaning against a tree arms crossed and eyes shut most likey listen for anything that had a heart beat. " so what's the plan for tomorrow " noah said in a deep voice befoe opening his eyes to look at the three of them. His eyes were glowing in the darkness from where he stood
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:16 pm

"Try to survive until the next day, if you plan too much they'll only get ruined especially with these ghouls running.. or rather limping around" Akira nodded "True, you shouldn't plan too much in these times."
"But I need to gether some information tomorrow shouldn't be too hard, I know all the codes, apart form one, always seems to break down when the code is entered so there must be a back up code or key somwhere"
"Ran stop it" said Akira and she jerked stopping before she finished ehr meal and Akira leaned back happily after having a good meal adn collected up the bowls whiel Ran peiced together her guns and put them to the side before sorting out blankets for everyone. "We should all get some rest and yes that does include you, you might be a vampire but even you need sleep" she said before tossing a blanket to Akira and then finding one for herself.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Poke, Is this topic dropped?
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:18 pm

( sorry I've. Been brain died lately thanks to my english class I had to write 3 papers in 1 night )
Brooklyn and noah just kindof nodded together at the words. " it may not be the smartest thing to plan ahead but when you do it keeps you moving forward instead of just wishing you would die" noah said as he looked from akira to ran then back to brooklyn." Noah could go with you if you likne he's amazing at breaking codes and working with computers even though he looks like a total jock thunderhead" brooks said with a smile before ran told them theys hould get some sleep. Noah smirked as ran tryed to boss him around " yes mother" he said to her before taking the blankets into where him and brooks would be sleeping
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:16 am

Ran raised an eyebrow walking into the other den after finding a blanket She made sure that the fire wa sout so as not to attract too much attention before she setteled down to sleep before hearing anything and Akira spoke "I'm sure she wouldn't mind, If you're going out tomorrow I can come with you" he said to Brook. "Good night Brook, Noah" he said and fell asleep.

In the morning Ran was up earlier and rustled herhair ebfore she tied it up in a ponytail, Akira stirred as well and stretched both going to wake up the other tow "Wake up" they both said. After eating breakfast Ran left to go to the old lab facilties to get some information, loading her guns and checked her daggers on the way. Akira was a little worriedbecause it was Ran he knew she'd get in toruble "Noah, cna you go with her, she might get hurt or in trouble like yesterday" he said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Brooklyn smiled at akira before her and noah went into their den for the night. The next moring noah had waken up early to feed by the time he got back the three were eating breakfast and. Ran was about to leave for. The labs. As she left akira asked noah to go with her. He simply noded putting his hands in the pockets of his pants and started to walk after her. Brooklyn turned to akira " so I guess its just you and me " she said with a smile
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:49 am

Akira nodded "If you saw the amount of trouble she gets into then you'd send someone with her and Noah seems like he might be able to keep up with her" he said "We should see what we can fidn for tonight, make sure we aren't low on food" he nodded
It took Ran until she had got to the labs to notice Noah was behind her and sighed a little annoyed but knew why he was following. She was quick to get in through the first door adn thought a little "Now then where would they be" she muttered.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Brooklyn smiled " alright where shall we start" she asked as her and akira started to walk in the opposite direction of ran and noah. Noah leaned against the door his arms crossed over his broad muscelar chest " what are you looking for" he asked watching her movements
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:58 am

Akira followed her before taking the lead "this way" he said point to the left as he sniffed the air picking up that there was some food that way.

Ran turned ot him "Information, I want to know how or why all of this happened, its very strange" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:37 pm

brooklynn follwed akira as he picked up the smell of food. " so akira have you always been part wolf or were you changed into one" she asked as she watched around them for any sign of danger. she knew and heard of some cases where scientist would collect poeple and run experiments righ tbefore the world became what it was now.

noah watched ran then sighed and walked over the her and started working on a computer " your going to have to get threw alot of fire walls and other secruity issues" he said then conitue working till he smirked getting through the fire walls " here is that what you wanted" he said as he pulled up fills on information of expirements preformed on people right before the world turned into an abandon waste land
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:57 pm

"Always been one, born and bred as one you could say" he said to Brook smiling a little "Doesn't matter all too much now though, it's a bit of an advantage, I can find food a lot easier" he grinned looking to her happily, his tail flicking a little just happy to be around her.He soon found the food and flicked his ears and tail happily before picking up the food and looked to her "C-an you give me a hand Brook, I found the motherload of food" he grinned

She frowned a little "Thanks" she said before she searched her pouch and found an old memory stick saving the files onto it she then replaced the firewalls, "People come back here, sceintists that are still alive, if they find out the walls have been breeched then they;ll start to look for evidence and that'll put us in danger" she said stuffing the memory stick into her pouch. "Thinking about it, were you turned or have you always been a vampire?" she asked him turning to him once she had finished what she was doing.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:13 pm

brooklynn smiled as she listened to akira talked aobut how he had always been basically a werewolf " being born and raised to be a assassin was an adventure" she said to herself before she heard akira ask for help " yah sur eno problem" she said as she went over to help akira. some of her long auburn hair fell inot her face as she wnet to pick up some of the food.

noah watched as ran got what she needed then when she asked if he had always been a vampire " i was born a vampire you could say, i was just 6 months when the scientist took me form my mother and injected me with vampire venom, it turned me inot the most powerful vampire they have ever seen as to why my eyes glow the electric mint blue green" he said as he started to folow her out " what about you i mean i no your human but how did you manage to get away from the scientist"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:19 pm

"complete oposite of Ran then" he grinned "and that must've been, is that how you survived?" he asked her tucking a bit of her hair back behind her ear quickly moving his hand away carrying as much as he could trying to be a gentleman at least. When they got back he talked to ehr asking a lot of questions wanting to know more about her,his tail flicking happily behind him yet again as he listened to her answering while he packed the food in the storage area.

"I ran, for... so many years, my uncle was one of them as well so I always knew where not to go. When they found out.. well you can guess" she said running a figner along her thoat unable to speak the words. "They are an unsual colour, wondered why they were such a colour" she said "Also if you know the city well enough. you know where to run to" she said.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:47 pm

brooklynn smirked alittle " i survived because well lets just say i was trained" she said before blushing lightly as he tucked her hair behind her ear for her " uhm thanks" she said as she looked at him with a smile. as they walked back to thier camp site. she answered all the question that akira asked her and she asked him so of her own " so how did you come across ran" she sasked as the finished putting the food away

noah listened to ran as she talked aobut how she survived and about her uncle " oh uhm im sorry" he said as he averted his eyes and rubbed the back of his neck. as rans started to talk about his eyes, he couldnt help but smile alittle " it happen because the vampire venom they used on me was the venom of the most power vampire before the killed him that is" he said as they headed back to the camp site
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:02 pm

"Hmm, she foudn me rather,loves to wonder around. Althoughat the moment it seems as though we've swapped partners" he said happily "but she gets herself in a lot of trouble and this was one of those times, so you can most likely guess what happened" he said smiling

"It'sin the past" she said "I knwo that, you said before, they'll do anything for sceince really" she muttered nto sounding to pelased about it. "anyway we should get back before we run into anymore trouble" she said stopping and shaking ehr head at the monsters once more and grimanced before she pulled her guns out again and began shooting. When she ran out before she could get ehr daggers out she got hurt quite badly geting bitten deeply on ehr neck, not killing ehr but she had never ended up being this badly injued before.

Akira jerked "Blood, I think.. she got in trouble again, is Noah with her?" he asked concerned, he knew that if Noah was with her she might not be left behind at least.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:23 pm

brooklynn smiled " i dont mind switching partners for awhile" she said with a laugh " ran and noah are alot alike his temper gets us introuble alot but he does have a softer side but hes very prtective over his friends" she said

noah nodded his head before follwoing close beside her, before long they came up against some humans more like monsters. noah growled and started to fight them off but before long he heard ran scream slash grunt in pain as he turned to look look he yeled " RAN" he glared and grabbed the monster by the throat and ripped his heart out before finishing off the ones that stayed before turning to ran. noah knelt down and scooped ran up in his arms " are you ok keep your eyes open and listen to my voice ill get you back to the camp site and brooklynn will know what todo" he said before sprinting off towards brooklynn and akira

brooklynn followed akiras gaze " noah wouldnt leave her" as brooklynn said ithis noah same sprinting up with ran in his arms
"one of those monsters got her when her guns ran out can you help her brooks" noah said he sounded different form his normal self like he cared alot for ran
" akira get me some water and bandages noah get my bag " brooklynn said as she started to clean rans wounds once noah set her down on rans bed. not long later did brooklynn have rans wounds clean and stitched up and had her on some pain killers. brooklynn turned to the boys " she will be fine but her wounds will take osmetime to heal" she said as she started to put things back into her bag
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 am

He chuckled "well they are both as bad as each other then" he said before he looked worried seeing the gaping wound in Ran's neck as she tried breathing, she had closed ehr eyes and kept gasping, before he could ask Noah was already saying what had happened. Noticing he wasn't himself he looked to Noah "She'll be fine, Ran won't die that easily, I know her and she won't give up" he grinned a littlebefore doing as he was told and getting the water and bandages going over to Brook as Ran's consciousness began to fade quickly.
Her hands gripped her bed feeling the pain of being stitched up "Noah, help me keep her down" he said grabbing her arms and shoulders gently to stop her getting up. Once all was done Akira sat down beside Brook "Thank you, I never thought it would get that bad" he said to her "Noah wasn't even acting like himself"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:54 pm

noah helped akira hold down ran while brooklynn stitched her up. after everything was said and done noah stayed wiht ran as if guarding her and just watched her with his piercing electrice mint blue greeen eyes. as akira and brooklynn walked out off then den she wipe some stray hairs form hair face " its was part of my training" she said as she packed her things up. brooklynn looked back inot the den atnoah and smiled " i think hes finally found another girl that he loves more then a friend" she said softly
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 pm

He grinned happily "Well atleast he'll look after her and thank you again.." he said wagging his tail and pecked ehr cheek grinning happily at her, she probably knew about his huge crush on her but didn't care much just anjoying any time she spent close to him. "We should rest" he said to Brook, "I don't think we should go in there, he's on guar and we shouldn't risk it if he thinks we are something else" he said and yawned turning into his wolf form to make her feel a little more at ease with him sleep in the same room as her, he really was tryign to be a gentlemen of sorts.

She did eventually awaken in the middle of the night giving a light groan as she sat up touching her neck where the stitches were and then noticed Noah was there. "You should be sleeping, Noah" she said in that usual tone of hers. She used her arms to support her weight as she sat up.

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Brooklynn smiled and nodded her head as Akira talked to her but what caught off guard was when he kissed her on the cheek. Brooklynn blushed a deep pink color and couldn't help but smile. She knew Akira had a crush on her for some time now but this was the first time she felt feelings for him back. " yah your right we shouldn't Noah is in guard mode right now so it would be better just to stay away for the night" she said as Brooklyn and Akira started to settle down she noticed he turned into his wolf form " you know you don't have todo that right " she said with a smile before drifting off to sleep

Noah watched as ran touched her stitches " I know but you should be resting yourself " he said as his eyes met hers. Noah looked over at the other two and smirked then turned back to ran " I'll sleep once you sleep deal" he said as he watched her knowing she was tired
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:56 am

"I'm trying to be polite" he said to her nad curled up beside her stillin wolf form in order to sleep, making sure that if he woke up he did not go into the part of the den with Noah and Ran in it. He was glad that she would taken good care of at least. But he looked to Brook and smiled his tail thumping the ground a little and snuggled in closer to her in his wolf form happily a wolfy grin on his face staying there until he felt her stirr in the morning.
"You're right but you need to sleep as well, even if you are a vampire" she said to him but sighe nodding "Ok deal..." she said, she moved her hand a little gripping onto his sleeve as she drifted off to sleep once more. She stirred a little in the morning still gripping his sleeve like a scared little kid.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:10 pm

brooklynn yawned and stretched before looking at akira " i know but its fine with me" she said with a tired smile before laying her head on akiras shoulder before drifting off into a light slumber. brooklynn smiled as she heard akiras tail thud ligthly on the dens floor.
noah smiled softly at ran as she tried to fight him on the fact the even though he was a vampire he needed sleep. he watched as she latched on to his sleeve of his jacket before falling back to sleep, noah smirked then closed his eyes resting not really asleep. when morning came noah sighed and opened his eyes andsaw that raqn was still holding on to him. he decided it was best not to move and would wait till she woke up before he tried to move
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:18 pm

In the morning Akira turned back giving a yawn "Brook, morning" he said giving her a grin having already made some breakfast for everyone making sure Noah knew it was him before walking in seeing Ran latched onto his sleeve made him grin, "Give her this when she's awake, you don't eat do you?" he said before heading back to where Brook was to eat breakfast with her. "What do you think we should do today?" he asked her.

Ran did wake up not too long after Akira had appeared and looked up to Noah sleepily."Morning, did you sleep?" she asked sitting ehrself up a little shaken still from the day before and looked to the food on the side grabbing it hungrily before taking a bite wincing when she swallowed and out the plate in her lap, her throat hurt a bit.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next