Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Darkness.... Is On Both Sides Evil and Good

2 posters

Go down

Shadow Darkness.... Is On Both Sides Evil and Good Empty Shadow Darkness.... Is On Both Sides Evil and Good

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Shadow Darkness.... Is On Both Sides Evil and Good Wolf10
~Shadow Darkness~
I yawn and strech from my cave. A new day a new morning. As mother would say. I walked out to catch something to eat. I end up eating a wild bore to eat. I took it back to my cave and ate it and I enjoyed it too. After that I set off to find the most perfect-o mate.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shadow Darkness.... Is On Both Sides Evil and Good Empty Re: Shadow Darkness.... Is On Both Sides Evil and Good

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Battle Raven~
My heart skiped a beat, as i raced through the cold winter day, not stoping for a breather, i was meant to run, i could run for miles and days on end, with out any food or water..... I skitted to a stop before falling to the depths of a big black gap, that seperrated another part of land, to this one i stand on.....
Growling and jogging back the other way, before stoping and streatching out my neck, letting a smooth, and beautiful rythm, that i could keep up for hours, i could howl for a VERY long time, unlike any other wolf..... Even though i was small, i could still kick ASS! I heard paws pound opon the earth floor, i growled, oinning my ears to my cranium and stalking toward the scent, i started to run, i dodged every tree that was in my way, my muscles moved under my thick, beautiful sleek black fur of mine..... My beautiful bronze eyes looked out into the snowy meadow......
Shadow Darkness.... Is On Both Sides Evil and Good Black-wolf-in-snow-beautiful-eyes-kewl
Shadow Darkness.... Is On Both Sides Evil and Good Wolf2
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Shadow Darkness.... Is On Both Sides Evil and Good Empty Re: Shadow Darkness.... Is On Both Sides Evil and Good

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:08 am

~Shadow Darkness~
I look around and saw hardly nothing! I wasn't looking for just any mate, I was looking for one who could fight and that sorts. I smelled the ground. I smelled a fae perfect! I ran towards the fae soon seeing her. "Hello." I said with a smile,. My tail was wagging slowly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Battle Raven~
I growled and swiped a forepaw at his face, my claws unleashed missing his nose, " Hello " i said ruthlessly, i was like this, cause i have been breed lots of times by brutes, and i dont need it happening again...... " The names Battle Raven, yours " i growled loudly, showing my anger that builded up inside of me..... My name meant swift, strong and fast, my mom called me Battle Raven cause i was the strongest fae in my pack, and no one could be able to win there battles against me.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:22 pm

~Shadow Darkness~
"What was that for?" I whine and it turned into a snarl. "The names Shadow Darkness..." I said looking around then back at the fae. I felt blood where she scratched me but I didn't bother touching it. Maybe tthis was one of the fae's that were stuck-up and just cared about thereselves, very high madience. I was a strong muscular wolf and I could probably break a few bones in this fae if I had too....
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Battle Raven~
I snorted and licked a forepaw, " Srry my claws got to you, im like this because i have been breed lots of times, and im not gonna let it happen again......" i snapped, sitting up and circling him.......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:24 pm

~Shadow Darkness~
"Well...I don't do such things!" I snapped. I hated when fae's thought I was some kind of monster and they haven't met me yet.... I looked at the fae now watching her every move caring now on what move she makes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down