Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil or Good? (Savior)

3 posters

Go down

Evil or Good? (Savior) Empty Evil or Good? (Savior)

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:25 pm

The Silver Unicorn strode through the dark forest, focused on nothing in particular. His silver flank shown in the moonlight, and the light from his horn guided his path. The night was when he always when he would leave his hiding place, because during the day, he was hunted without mercy. It was said, that if you aquired the powder of a Silver Unicorns horn, that you could have one wish and it would come true. He scoffed at that idea, knowing it was just an excuse to eliminate a rare species. The leaves on the pattern of ivy that wrapped around his body glowed with a small light, making the image of him seem almost like a god. But he was far from a god. In fact, though his his apearance was filled with beauty and grace, inside he was nothing more than a devil. He used his looks to trick others, and played as though he was for the good. His hooves left small glowing hoofprints in the dirt, that faded away within seconds. His eyes also glowed, but with a feirce light.

Evil or Good? (Savior) Unicorn-by-jay-me
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Evil or Good? (Savior) Empty Re: Evil or Good? (Savior)

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:30 pm

[ no picture, if that's alright ]

Silent, small, vulnerable. My three year old self wandered through the dark forest with nothing more than the light of the moon to guide me. I wasn't anything special. Simply a palomino mare with a golden horn. Black feathered hooves. And I was in heat. For the first time. I didn't realize the situation and didn't understand why I had been kicked from my herd. I lower my nose to the ground, only to catch the glimmer of light in the shape of a horn. I throw my head up "Hello?" I say, words dancing in the crisp night air. I lift into a prancing trot, hooves touching only slightly before lifting again. I almost didn't even make a footprint. I cock my head at his hoofprints before meeting his eyes. Glowing horn beaming like the stars and moon. I perk my ears forward innocently, eyes dancing with delight in meeting another unicorn on the trail.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:33 pm

May I join?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:39 pm

(As long as Savior says its ok. If not, I can make one with you too. But it might be hard, me and Savior are on alot and will be posing frequently.)

A soft voice startles me, and I turn to see a small palamino mare, looking at me intently. I shake my head, long mane settling back onto my arched neck. Turning to walk away, the scent of the mare catches my offguard, making me again turn to face her, now interested. "Hello." My voice was deep and low, smooth and pleasing to hear.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:03 pm

He turns to go away, and right as I open my mouth to his rude actions, he turns around and greets me. His deep voice tickling my ears. "Uh... I didn't really have anything else to say.." I giggle slightly and bow my head. Graceful movements seeming out of place to my carefree attitude. I hadn't suspected a thing from this handsome stud. I cock my head slightly, my horn glimmering when it catches the moon's rays. "Watcha doin?" My sweet, soft voice bounced about us and whispering through the thicket.

[ Err.... idk if you do... but like Spritz said we are pretty active players... ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Her horn flashes in the moonlight, and her golden beauty was unbearable. I rarley forced mares, usually the mares were happy to breed with me. But, ocassionally, you needed a good forcing. I laugh softly, my deep voice sounding humored. "Nothing actually. I was quite suprised to see a beauty like you on the trail." I complement her, though I did mean it. She was beautiful. Some forcers would say that to get the mare on thier side, but no, that wasent my intention. I was going to breed her no matter what.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 am

I flush immediately at his words and let a soft snort vibrate from my nostrils. "Yea sure" I say quietly and let my dark mocha brown eyes meet his. Losing my sense quickly and stepping closer to touch his shoulder to my nose. Almost so softly that I could only feel it if I focused hard on the nerves in my velvety nose. His warm mainly what I could feel. "You're handsome features are almost unreal. Godly, is the word I am looking for. It's amazing" I whisper into the air. Ignoring his thrumming heart beat. But it wasn't in nerves or fright, something totally different. What was it? I couldn't put my finger on it...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:48 pm

"Godly?" I scoff gently, my voice dancing in the air. "You're like a Godess." Her deep eyes shone in the moonlight, and her hide glowed a faint gold. My silver matched her perfectly, a pair made to fit eachother.

(Sorry so short, and soory for not posting. I actually forgot about this one. But now im here)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:28 pm

[ lol nppp ]

Nipping his shoulder playfully I scoff back. "Yea sure" I repeat the earlier used phrase and flicked my tail. Unaware of my intoxicating scent. I had realized it a few days ago, but had no idea what it was or why it was following me. Perhaps a new plant was blooming? I never thought deeply about it.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:44 pm

I snort, her scent filling her air. I shake my head, horn gleaming. I try to stay concentrated. Was she trying to tease me? A quick look at her face proved me wrong.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:20 pm

He responds angrily to the flicking of my tail, and I back away. "I'm sorry, I-uh, didn't mean to offend you" I trip over my words, failing to say them fluently in fear of being struck.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:35 pm

"No-" I quickly say. She hadnt made me mad, it was just the suddeness had caught me offguard. I walk closer to her, the way we had been standing before. "Where were we?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:23 pm

I look down when he steps closer to me and shrug lightly. "I think I was... Erm... About to be on my way" I say, smiling sheepishly before brushing past him, squeezing between him and a tree's scratchy trunk to get back on the trail. It was getting weird, and I was starting to get scared....
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:11 pm

"Why?" My voice sounded hurt, and to tell you the truth, I was a bit. I didnt follow her, afraid to scare her away.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:19 pm

I pause. Hesitation is a deadly enemy. "I uh- I don't... know.." I say, refusing to turn and face him but instead facing the bushes to my right and listening to him closely.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 pm

I sigh, shaking my head. "Fine, go. But I was just begining to actually want you for company."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:24 pm

"Well... Where are you going?" I ask, sensing his hurt feelings in his tone. But there was something odd that went with it...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:29 pm

(Hes not gonna force her)
"Anywhere. I roam, that is my life." I sighed heavily. "Whatever."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:31 pm

[ ok..? Lol ]

I turn around slowly to meet his gaze. "Oh"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 pm

*Unless you want?*
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:40 pm

[ idc ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down