Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mama Put Me Out (Savior [R])

Go down

Mama Put Me Out (Savior [R]) Empty Mama Put Me Out (Savior [R])

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:08 am

"You'll never fucking understand!"
With a slam of the door, she was out of the house and running across the lawn on all fours. She morphed and swung around the side of the house, darting through her backyard towards the dark woods that lined it. She broke through the trees and galloped as hard as she could across the moist ground. Her jaw was clamped tightly together as she tried to grind out the last argument she will ever have with her mother. They were simply having dinner when her mom had an outburst about her new abilities. Camille snapped, tipping the table and ran from the house with a steady flow of curses. She was done. Done and gone.

Breaking through the tree line, she came upon her favorite spot. It was a small circle of flat rocks with a deep pool of crystal clear water. The pool was always full of water that never seemed to go anywhere but was always fresh and moving. She loped up to the rocks and morphed back into her former self. No doubt she enjoyed being a wolf, enjoyed running freely through the woods and surrounding planes feeling the wind in her red fur. At the moment, she needed to be herself in the moonlight. She striped down naked and waded into the pool. The moonlight made her pale skin glow, illuminated her copper colored hair, and danced through her emerald eyes. Camille was slender with a curvy figure, small boobs, and muscle. Freckles dotted her skin in a fine dusting. "Oh Moon..." she sighed, watching her Goddess.
(deff is not fat like that but i needed the face!)
https://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/ericlovesPIX2/Ericsson%2520Photo%2520Album%252010%2520-%2520Redhead%2520Girls/sexy-redhead-ariel-atelier-101.jpg

Back to top Go down