Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the wolf howls (Savior R/M)

Go down

When the wolf howls (Savior R/M) Empty When the wolf howls (Savior R/M)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Bailey sighed getting out of the van, she didn't like this whole moving thing one little freaking bit. With a heavy sigh she went to the back opening the back door and grabbing her bag. She tossed it on her shoulder then took her suit case in her left hand, her mind was troubled. She had to sell and get rid of most of her stuff leaving her with just a bag and suitcase full of belongings. With another sigh she walked up to the beautiful old cabin setting her stuff down. Her two brothers bundled over with their stuff then the twins came skipping along signing some little kid song. She groaned watching her mother come over with the keys, 'can she move any slower?' She though irritable. Her mother unlocked the house and they all shuffled in. "At at at! Wait! Before you go fighting over rooms help me bring in the photos, kitchen items, and box of blankets. All groaning at the same time as if on cue they walked out and each grabbed a box, their mother snatching the last and closing the back car door awkwardly with her foot. With that they went inside and the kids started picking rooms. "I call the biggest! I'm rooming with mom!" Shouted Bailey. "Not fair, whoever gets there first gets it!" Her youngest brother said. The siblings took off rushing about, in the end she had declined the biggest room for a medium sized one with a gigantic sliding door leading out to a small balcony. It was a beautiful view of the eerie woods outside.  Putting a 'claimed by Bailey' sticky note she went and got her stuff before carrying it up stairs to her new room. She went in and unpacked her stuff hanging her close up in her tinsy little phetitic closest and placing everything else on the shelf above minus her bathroom supplies. She went to the bathroom and put her tooth brush, deorderent, and shaver up.

Bailey went downstairs to get some blankets then went back to her room setting up a some what comfortable bed on the hard carpeted ground and got her stuff animal from her closet. It was a huge soft bear she used for, and only for, a pillow. Setting it down she sat moving into a ball. She took a 30 minute nap and awoke to the smell of dinner being made. Groggily walking down stairs with messy hair and tired eyes she asked, "How much longer?" "One, two, hours maybe even add a half. No matter though, you need to walk ALL the dogs including your siblings. They are doing other chores." She groaned a long drug out groan. Walking outside she went to the small trailer meant for ponies and opened it, five dogs rushed out pumbling her to the ground and licking her. She giggled loudly trying to push them off her and once free quickly latched them on leashes except one she knew she could trust, or at least thought she could. Using the extra leash she wove it through the hand holes of the others connecting them. Clipping the leash to itself she slid her hand into the hand hole and started walking towards the main wood path. Eventually this turned into her yelling, "Stop! Stop! Stop!" As the dogs dragged her agents the ground at a rapid pace. Oh and three of them are big dogs. The small mini poodle unleashed fallowed along with them acting as if nothing exciting was happening such as his walker being dragged.

Last edited by Wild one on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

When the wolf howls (Savior R/M) Empty Re: When the wolf howls (Savior R/M)

Post by Saviour Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:31 pm

[[ http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/fassy4.jpg --- Just, pretend he's a younger version xD
Wolf- https://2img.net/h/i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/EgyptianSky/graywolf.jpg ]]

Jason crouched down in the shadow of a great oak tree, his hackles raised and his eyes set afire. How dare they move so close? His lips curled back in a flustered snarl when he let his mind flip through the long list of dangers this presented for him and his pack. They could be hunters; they could destroy the forest with which they'd taken refuge; they could destroy everything. Just as he stepped forward once, his massive paw sinking deep into the soft earth, a door on the upper levels of the old house opened and a girl stood silhouetted in its place. Jason chuffed and his ears pricked forward curiously. So there was an older child amongst them. It made no difference, he told himself, even if she was beautiful. The wolf ducked back into the cover of the dense forest and whirled around on his back paws to retreat deep within the earthy landscape.

The lope with which Jason traveled was an easy one and one he made look absolutely effortless. Shadows and sunlight dappled his coat as he slowed to walk and lifted his snout into the air to taste her scent again. With a rough, displeased snort, he set off again and took his place deep within a thicket of blueberry bushes. His pale cerulean gaze remained locked on the path as he awaited her inevitable approach.

[[ Oh BLEH that was horrid. My apologies =( ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:32 pm

(It's fine, just shorted then I pictured. Smile )

Bailey quickly learned to shut up, other wise dirt would find a much easier way into her mouth. She kept her head up and her grip tight, the occasional rock scraping her belly and legs, not to mention arms. This was wretched and she simply had given up allowing them to freely pull her...she couldn't let go...no! She'd get smacked, whooped, yelled at, or something unpleasant.

To her utter surprise one of them stopped at a berry bush whining with muffled barks. He also was sticking his head in as if searching for something new and different. The others looked back at him and stopped. One joined him shyly while the other peed. The last one simply watched along side him the poodle. Lifting up her torsos gingerly she spat dirt from her mouth, her face was blazing red. Starring at them she looked like she'd tear them apart but stood brushing her self off. Her shirt was ripped and her legs scratched. For her shorts the pre-made rip was bigger.

Bailey couldn't keep her temper in and let it out but didn't approach the dogs instead she laid it all out on herself. "You stupid worthless girl! Look what you did now with your flimsy little muscles, all you do is mess up! Whore! Bitch! Worthless looser! Slut! Your the slut! I'm you! Bitch!" She said this all in a quick tone acting as if she was arguing which she was, out loud at herself. Suddenly she slapped herself before looking satisfied and picking the leashes up, she pulled with all her might, "Let's...go...home...mutts." She didn't like crannies one bit...she had a lizard as a pet, had being keen, one of the dogs killed it. Looking defeated she literary growled at them before saying, "Fine but now I can't return home with out getting a ass whoopen. Thanks very much your quite generous." With that she let go and started walking down the path alone, well, the poodle fallowed.

(Ugh fail, sorry.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:04 pm

(Bump?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:46 pm

(Bump)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:05 pm

[[ I'm sorry, but it's been so long since we did this rp and everything that I just can't quite get back into Jason's character Sad I'll do another topic with you to make it up to you if you want but I just don't think I can continue this one without posting total crap writing... ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:08 pm

(Alright no need to virtually cry, it is fine. What kind of topic?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:09 pm

[[ Hmmm... Idk, whatever you want to do, really...? Do you have anything you're wanting to do? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 pm

(Not on this site but there is something on another....though you have to be able to get at least 3 threads a week, not sure if you have that time?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:19 pm

(Well till the school year comes then once a week)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:22 pm

[[ I'd rather stay on this site.... sorry :/ ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 pm

(Alright well I have a wolf rp on the requests...it needs a few more peoples.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:27 pm

[[ I could do wolves, probably. Can you send me the link ? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down