Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hailey In Need of A Savior (Forcer Plz :D)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hailey In Need of A Savior (Forcer Plz :D) Empty Hailey In Need of A Savior (Forcer Plz :D)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:47 pm

~Hailey~
I bucked playfully and found myself in the woods, surrounded by tall trees with the shadows vigerously dancing on my back. I looked around to see if anyone was here but saw nothing because of all the lucious trees and bushes around me. I shrugged and started to graze, my ears an eyes still wating for someone to come.
Hailey In Need of A Savior (Forcer Plz :D) Zippos24

Back to top Go down

Hailey In Need of A Savior (Forcer Plz :D) Empty Re: Hailey In Need of A Savior (Forcer Plz :D)

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:52 pm

can i join
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Hailey In Need of A Savior (Forcer Plz :D) Empty Re: Hailey In Need of A Savior (Forcer Plz :D)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:52 pm

(sry but ur not an experienced play :\)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:54 pm

please i know how to put alot of words please.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:55 pm

(sry but no....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:56 pm

please Sad
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:58 pm

(no....i don't like it when ppl stoop so low they start beggin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:27 pm

[may I reply]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:01 pm

(yup Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm

please Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:00 pm

(hmm...fine...but u hav 2 post with these: ". when u talk..this is an example. I walked in, my mane flowing in the breeze and I saw a turtle walk past me. "Hey, little guy!" I said and smiled. u hav 2 post like dat and THREE SETENCES)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:13 pm

ok Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Coriour~
I chuckle as the appaloosa mare gallops in, her perfectly shaped body just calling my name. I snort loudly and watch her, she was gorgeous, and if I wasn't a forcer, I definately would've fallen in love. Eh, love is overrated. I chuckle to myself and toss my mane, rearing up shortly after. My strong back legs held me up with ease and I toss my head again, thrashing my hooves out with strenghth and confidence, showing myself off to all the mares.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:50 pm

[Can I join please?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:32 pm

(of course Very Happy)
~Hailey~
I hear a stallion rear behind me and pinned my ears, snorting loudly. I turned around to face him. He was a show off. "What do you want?" I asked loudly and narrowed my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:49 pm

I chuckled, she noticed of course "Just you babe" I said with a cocky grin and prance over to her, taking in her perfect smell and nipping at her stomach "What do you want?" I asked.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Charger
I trot into the garden and grin as I see the Appaloosa mare.
She was beautiful..
I speed around the edges of the large clearing, skidding to a stop and rearing up, pawing at the air fiercly.
I was a huge showoff.
I walk to the mare and snort at the stallion with my ears pinned back.
He looked familiar.. Perhaps he was a forcer aswell..
"Hello, Gorgeous." I say with a cocky smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:23 pm

I looked over at the stallion, my eyes harsh and I pin my ears at him as well. I snort loudly and glare at him "Get lost, Charger" I spit his name, he was, and always has been, my biggest rival. I toss my head with attitude and stomp my hoof impatiently.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:41 pm

Charger
"Go take a hike.." I snort at the stallion.
Now I was certain that I knew him.
After examining him for a while, I finally realized who it was.
"Coriour" I spat, baring my teeth and stomping my hoof aswell.
He was by far, my biggest rival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:44 pm

I smirked "Glad you recognized me, I am so popular these days" I said and rolled my eyes "Rather not, hiking isn't my best attribute" I said, eyeing the small mare in anticipation.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Charger
"Smart ass.." I growl before beggining to circle the little mare. Well.. she was actually quite tiny compared to me.
I was an Akhal Teke for god sakes, almost 19 hands high.
I stop at her rump and inhale deeply, squealing in delight at her amazing scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:59 pm

I snort roughly at him and shove him away from her harshly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Charger
I dont even move as he pushes me.
I stood at her rump, not even daring to step away from her.
I was so tempted to leap onto her back and pound her into the ground, but I stood my ground instead.
I give the other stallion a glance of hate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:26 pm

~Hailey~
I pinned my ears at them both and snorted, throwing glances at them both. I turned around and faced the other stallion so he couldn't mount. I gave him a snarly glare before snorting louder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Coriour~
I glare at him and rear up, challenging him to a fight, we always did this over a mare....
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next