Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good vs. Evil~ Peagsus alliances (((PLEASE JOIN!!!!)))

Go down

Good vs. Evil~ Peagsus alliances (((PLEASE JOIN!!!!))) Empty Good vs. Evil~ Peagsus alliances (((PLEASE JOIN!!!!)))

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:18 pm

(this is my mare, shes the leader of the good alliance)
Wildflower~
I stand on cliff, looking down, all around, for any enemies. i will do anything to protect the ones i love i thought to myself.
My very rare appaloosa coat shimmered in the rain, my muscles rippling with every move. If anyone messed with me.....they would be lucky to get out of the fight alive. I was the leader of the GOOD ALLIANCE. Evil ones are so dispicable, and i needed to stop them. so i am building my own alliance. there i stood up on the cliff, ready to face anything.

[anyone can join. your character has to be a pegasus(good or evil). i still need a leader of the evil, so...1st come, 1st serve. you cant be neutral, you have to join the good alliance or evil alliance......enjoy! Smile]

[btw, the leader is an appaloosa pegasus with black and gold mane, black and gold tail tail, black legs, gold hooves, and silver wings]

Back to top Go down

Good vs. Evil~ Peagsus alliances (((PLEASE JOIN!!!!))) Empty Re: Good vs. Evil~ Peagsus alliances (((PLEASE JOIN!!!!)))

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:38 pm

(can I join as the evil leader? this is his pic- Venom)

Venomous Soul(Venom)~
I smirked from behind the cover of a weeping willow tree when I saw the Good Alliance leader Wildflower search for me. I was the leader of the Evil Alliance, or at least the the start of it. We were both passionate about good and evil, so we each decided to start and alliance. She should know that we evil horses dwell under a cover of darkness, or shade. I turned around, my hooves barely making a sound on the dense forest floor. I scanned the trees for a sign of other pegasus, evil ones to be precise, willing to join me in my attempt to overthrow the good creatures.

(things the evils can do: Force, steal, cheat, lie ,kill, wound, etc. bad things)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Good vs. Evil~ Peagsus alliances (((PLEASE JOIN!!!!))) Empty Re: Good vs. Evil~ Peagsus alliances (((PLEASE JOIN!!!!)))

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:23 pm

[yes, thanks for replying lol]

Wildflower~
I sensed the presence of the evil leader and flew up into the clouds to get a good look around. "Good, nobody has joined him yet" i sigh in relief. I neighed loudly and reared as i stomped the cloud, causing bursts of color erupting the air. I hoped i would get other pegasus' attention to join me.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:23 am

Venom~
I scowled. "Grrr. Curse that goody-goody! How did she find me?" I muttered to my self. "Well, 2 can play at that game." I quickly found a cave, a very dark and ominous one, but us dark dwellers don't care about that. I neighed a special neigh that only evil pegasus can hear, and it echoed around for miles. Hopefully, someone would hear and come to me.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:36 am

Is this dead? Cuz I really like the concept. :3
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:29 pm

*sigh* I guess... it's a shame tho
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down