Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight's Fury comes to gather horses good enough to join his herd

Go down

Midnight's Fury comes to gather horses good enough to join his herd Empty Midnight's Fury comes to gather horses good enough to join his herd

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm

http://Flammenfuchs.deviantart.com/art/Black-Shadow-134298961
*i growl*"This is perfect."*i sneer, and wait for anyone if they arnt too scared, to show up*

Back to top Go down

Midnight's Fury comes to gather horses good enough to join his herd Empty Re: Midnight's Fury comes to gather horses good enough to join his herd

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:18 pm

*i let out a roaring scream, to try to get some horses to came my way*"Anyone brave enough to join my herd or all of you just a whole bunch of whosses?!!!"*i growl, it rips through the rugged mountains*

Back to top Go down

Midnight's Fury comes to gather horses good enough to join his herd Empty Re: Midnight's Fury comes to gather horses good enough to join his herd

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Bailey walked in her ears pinned to her skull hearing the roar she desided to come look at what was going on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Kerosene hears another horse she slowly moves closer but waiting for another noise so she can get closer. since shes blind its been hard to be alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down