Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :) Empty Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:51 pm

After travailing far from Arrowhead Mountains I arrived and saw a sign,
"Phew". I said tired. I was here to get the best of the best horses and
take them back home with me and cross them with the Arrowhead horses
creating nice horses hopefully. I was wanting horses who have not a
single drop of Arrowhead horse blood in them, The train finally stopped,
I had been in it for three weeks now. I walked out and stretched. I
then drove my truck to the action house. I fell a sleep for two hours at
least then awoke and sat there for awhile in the slowly darking day. I
finally stepped out of my truck and took a deep breath. I started
walking to the warm cozy looking building with a bunch of cash in my
pockets. Enough for 8 horses. I planned on getting 6 or 7 mares and one or two studs. I
then entered but walked past horses in stalls and meaddle pens, they
were beautiful. I then heard the announcer "Ranger Pony group over next
up is the horses!" I then rushed to the ring and a seat and waited for
the show to start.

After while I had 3 horses (Spritz horses) and was waiting for the next horse to come in. The horses in the tralior had food and water, well not the little filly she had a milk bodle tied to the wall for her to drink out of.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ok this is going to go to my site after a little while so I would take a few secs to register before you reply, Smile

http://cloud-fan-site-rerpg.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=slcranch&thread=48&page=1

Last edited by wild one on Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :) Empty Re: Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:47 pm

[Yes! Totally, I was thinking no one would reply thanks so much. Smile I'm glade your joining my topic)

Back to top Go down

Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :) Empty Re: Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :)

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:39 pm

(hey, don't worry, i'll reply!)
should I play as a horse?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:02 pm

(okay)
http://abosz007.deviantart.com/art/Sex-X-Infinity-SOLD-133995576
Rhona started to slam the sides of the sides of the auction stalls, she whinnied, her small Luistiano body starting to shake, she whinnied to her friend next door, when a man came in and put a halter on the young one's nose, she stepped out the stall, head, tail and her legs all held high "Allie! where are they taking me!" she whinnied to Allie in horse language, but it was to late she had already stepped into the arena, she kept her head straight, tail high in the air and taking large steps.
http://blashina.deviantart.com/art/Lusitano-Stallion-195488206
Allie watched her small friend being taken away into the auction arena, stomping her hoof she nickered to a man which softly put a halter on her, but he left her with the halter on her head and the lead rope dangling from the stall, Allie was used to this, she had been in the auction almost 5 times now, but they were all looking for a certain breed, that made her feel sad, that she, being a Luistiano, wasn't special.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:20 pm

I sat there waiting as I soon saw a beautiful filly, "100!" I yelled knowing at kill actions such as this one the price was only aloud to go up to 1,000 and foals never got up that high. "800!" Some one yelled and I decided to yell, "1,000!"Fast I thought and walked down the stairs."2,000!" Some one yelled and I shouted, "4,000" then the other, "8,000!" Then me, "10,00-" I was interrupted, "The price can only go up to 1,000. The lady wins." I smiled and stopped near the arena ready to take my horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:26 pm

(just to let you know, the one in the arena is a foal(Rhona) and the other horse is a adult (Allie)
Rhona sees a human starts to approach her, she takes a tiny step back and trips over her tiny foal feet "Allie?" she shreiks in horse language.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:36 pm

"It's ok I won't hurt you." She says gently grabbing the halter and slowly walking her out to her trailer. She opened a side door and put her in with the other foal (One of spritz carritores.) She smiled, "You'll be ok" Then turned and went back inside the action house and sat down to wait. "Lets see 4 mares need one stud still and...." Her mumbling voice trails off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Rhona looks around the trailer and sees the other foal "Hello...." she says shyly.
A man grabs Allie's lead rope and leads her into the arena, her mane and tail flowing neatly in the wind as she trotted perfectly around the arena.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:43 pm

I gasped amazed at the mares looks, I listened and no one bided so I did, "300!" I waited for some one else to bid along with me. I hoped the mare would be mine, such a fine thing. I smiled waiting. (Smile, lol I could not help but to do that. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:45 pm

She decided to show off even more by doing a levade followed by a piaffe
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:52 pm

I bided aging, "600" Then the guy in the ring said, "Do I hear a..........." His voice rambled on then yelled," Sold to number 3654!"I got up and started walking down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Allie saw a human walking towards her, she ran to the human and started to bound playfully around her.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:01 pm

She smiled, "Sedle filly." Her voice was softly as she reached out slowly for her helter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:42 am

I settled down as she reached out for my halter, I couldn't help it though, I was soooooo excited about my new home.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:05 am

I then put a lead rope on her and gently stroked her neck a few times before walking her out and tieing her to the side and oping the main trailer door. I went in and prepared it for her, fresh water, grain, two treats, and hay. I then walked out untied her and slowly walked her up the ramp making sure she was not going to spook then walked all the way in and hooked her up. I smiled, "Good girl" Then closed the area of the trailer off and went out side and put the ramp up, locking them in. I soon went and opened all their windows for it was hot out. I sat down on the edge of it mumbling, "Need 8 horses 1 or 2 studs 4 mares down need 3 or 2 more...." Her voice trailed off then she went back into the action house, looking around for another horse then took her seat...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:20 am

Mm, I hope I can use my 2 year old colt, Escape. His picture is in Horse bios, called Horses up for RP)

The young stallion tossed his head, black mane flying. Dust made his eyes water, and there was a small cut on his leg. It was dark, and hands lashed his backside. He kicked and jumped forward into the arena. Bright lights nearly blinded him, and a gently hand bandanged the wound. "It will be OK boy, Rogr is just a mean guy," It was a woman's voice. Escape couldn't calm down, he bucked and whinnied and shrieked and no human could get close to him.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:33 am

(K thanks Smile )

I got tried of sitting and decided to go look at the horses still in stalls while they got the next horses ready. I stopped seeing a young stud near a woman. "900." I said knowing if you placed high money on a horse before it goes out they will let you have it. "Sold." A man's voice said behind me, "Thanks." I responded, "Good luck." Some one said as I entered, "Whoa boy, settle." I soothed holding out a apple treat in my hand...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:47 am

Escape snorted, backing away from the girl who approached him. "He is wild. Caught him yesterday. Name is Escape." A man told her. "Everybody thinks he is pure mustang, but we don't know. Small enough to be one." With that, he left and Escape nuzzled the apple, nibbling it just a little.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:57 am

I listened to the name, "Escape, hmm nice name. Huh Escape." She whispered gently to him and let him play with the apple treat, *Eat it eat it* She thought hoping he would
accept her gift...

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:58 am

He gently took the treat in his teeth. Escape bit into it, letting the other half fall to the ground. They were OK, so he picked up the other half and swallowed it.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:23 pm

"Good boy," She said gently starting to stroke him, the sent of mares was on her. She then put a rope on his neck, "Easy boy I won't hurt you now, easy." She cooed to him
in a sweat soft tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:29 pm

The scenbt of mares made him follow her, and he completely ignored everything else but that.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next