Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:36 pm

I smiled and walked him out and opened the trailer doors, their was two mares in it and to fillies in the foal area where they where safe from arguing horses. I smiled and slowly lead him up the trailer, "It's ok boy, it's ok boy the trailer won't hurt you." I said tieing him up and closing his section off then the trailer door. "Well I guess five will work tho I wanted 8 horses." I said to myself.

Back to top Go down

Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Escape cried out. He coukld smeel mare, but couldn't see them.

braindead
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:43 pm

(Lol, ok so um every one not including me vote on if we should give others a chance to join or go to faze two, but where not Arrow Head mountains yet. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:45 pm

wait for 1 more person. pm someone wild?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:09 pm

(Ops sorry guys I for got Spritz had two mares to that means there is one or two more mares to be bought and on or zero more studs to be bought.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:29 pm

I will. SURPRISE WILD!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:33 pm

(can I also auction a stallion?)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:36 pm

(Thanks star! I like the surprise, lol. Nichole if Star picks to be a mare instead of a stud yes but if she picks to be a stud there is still a mare slot open and if she picks to be both then you can't have another charrie, sorry. :\ )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Ciara walked into the paster and snorted.

(Sorry... I don't know how to start it)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:18 pm

(K and I think you mean Arena, right Smile What she look like?)

I watched as a mare walked in calmly and didn't buck and rear or run around and show off for us. I decided to bid any ways because she was pretty, "100!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Ciara dipped her head and calmly walked around, head high. She heard someone call for her and she bucked and chased her tail, whinnying.
Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :) - Page 2 My_Avatar_in_Horse_Form_by_equestrian43
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Rhona was getting scared, she bucked the trailer door with her hind legs, causing it to shake side to side.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:47 pm

(Nichole you may play another stallion it you want and if you don't want to any more that means another mare my be played or still a stallion. Smile )

I smiled but then some one bided high, "800!" The manly voice yelled, "1,000!" I yelled topping the price off. "Ok fokes this one is our free bidder so bid as high as you can!" "2,000!" The man yelled, "8,000!" I yelled back. "9,000!" A woman yelled then I yelled "100,000!" The crowd stop bedding. I had one the black with blue markings on her mare. Amazing I thought then went down and inside the ring waiting for her to come towards me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:50 pm

okay, ill get a pick tommorow!

Kiger paced nervously in the waiting stalls gently stomping his hooves. (he is a Kiger mustang stallion!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:56 pm

(Hey when you typed Kiger mustang you reminded me of these three really good pics I found.
Traviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHlkD9xAMi3-RqpSngpMlhN4K9xanzJOcjt6Zir1YFF3PsD2wfTraviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSb5xRMM6xg8VCsGPYuHfBUh2GzA4MyVJvTKQrpX6Gd5DoUB42RLgTraviling Far- Restarted please join! 'If you joined before you may rejoin...Spritz horses are the only ones all ready bought. Plese join! :) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRV-X4OzPQ7GRQd8DzlVygxmZr2hQMrr1siKYZH4rD0shoyCzsI)

Last edited by wild one on Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:58 pm

I like thwe the one in the top right corner!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:51 am

(okay)
kiger put his head over the gates whick seperated him from the arena, he let a whinny, letting everyone know he was next.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Escape kicked the wall, whinnying. It was a small space, and he didn't like being tied up!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:23 pm

(Where is star? I can't cantenu(Sorry for misspell) with out her, my human is interacting with her horse, some one please pm her.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:16 pm

I'll tell her!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Ciara snorted {IDKWTS}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Kiger whinnied unimpatiently and booted the stall door with all his might, making his leg make a loud cracking sound, and that wouldn't help as no one would buy a limping horse, he kept his foot of the ground most of the time and kept on whinning.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next