Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!)

+2
JayzPF
Harley's Rainbow
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!) Empty Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:09 pm

RULES-

No drama

2 characters per person

They cannot both be girls

They cannot be perfect. Like, shy, but a great fighter, attractive. <---- Perfect, we don't want.

Lovey dovey is ok, but don't make a soap opera out of it.

Cursing is allowed, as well as sex scenes

No one is perfect at everything! You female dog cannot be perfect at bird hunting!

Be nice!

Put something for personality and history. Find out, is not acceptable.

I can say if your character is to perfect, or not accepted. I can also make you change them during rp.

Please don't be frightened by these rules, I just wanna have fun.

Mine-

Name: Harley

Breed: cocker spaniel

Personality: She is a very bold, outgoing dog. She is shy around most. She is an OK hunter, only on her own. Other than that, she is a clutz who can be competetive.

history: She ran away after she was weaned, and found the group of dogs. She was an outcast at first, but soon was accepted.

Pic-

http://tinap.deviantart.com/art/Here-I-Come-2-252267097?q=boost%3Apopular%20Cocker%20Spaniel&qo=294

Name: Brutus

Breed: Cocker Spaniel

Personality: Brutus is a very lonely, tempermental dog. He can be a charmer when he wants to be, but other than that, he avoids the girls that fall over him.

History: He had a rough child hood, but other than that, normal.

Pic-

http://tapeciara.deviantart.com/art/I-am-here-a-Guard-Dog-254024242?q=boost%3Apopular%20Male%20cocker%20SPaniel&qo=45

I am keeping this pic here so I can find it, I am not using her.

http://shadow-and-flame-86.deviantart.com/art/Spaniel-and-Stick-200291146?q=boost:popular

Same with this one-

http://eveyhop.deviantart.com/art/Spaniel-256398721?q=boost%3Apopular%20Cocker%20Spaniel&qo=274

Last edited by Harley's Rainbow on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!) Empty Re: Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:30 pm

(Both Doberman))

Name~ Gaele
Age~
Gender~ Female
Personality~Gaele is very outgoing and sweet, which makes up for her terrible hunting ethics. She is friends with basically everyone but her jealousy sometimes breaks up her friendships.
Strengths~ Social, CLEVER
Weaknesses~She is actually quite clumsy and usually ends up scaring off the birds along with ruining the hunt.
Likes~ Puppies, Being outside, SWIMMING,Snow,Sun
Dislikes~ Flirtatious females.. even though she is one of them sometimes
http://pics.hoobly.com/full/BYYOOQWSGU78836JJX.jpg

Name~ Ares
Age~3
Gender~ Male
Personality~ Bossy, Agressive, A bit of a loner
Strengths~ FIGHTING, Hunting
Weaknesses~ He is quite socially awkward and doesn't have many friends.
Likes~ Hunting and Fighting
Dislikes~ Other dogs..
http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/11035028/2/stock-photo-11035028-hunting-red-brown-doberman-pinscher-dog-running-jumping-through-field.jpg

Last edited by dakotari3 on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!) Empty Re: Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Awesome. Accepted.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:03 am

OH, I'm sorry, you dog doesn't have to be a spaniel.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:51 am

NameSeira
Age-1 year 8 months
Gender-Female
Breed-Pomeranian
Personality-Sassy and outgoing
History-Was abandoned by a exasperated owner
Pic-Do not use without permissionSeira

Name-Carlos
Age-2 years
Gender-Male
Breed-Pomeranian
Personality-Vicious when challenged, Carlos can really bite. However, he sleeps alot.
History-He is a purebred dog that was bred by a breeder, but ran away after suffering abusive treatment.
Pic-Please do not use the pic unless you ask because he is my actual dog in real life.
He is the pom next to my deviantart ID
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:49 am

Accepted, Dakota, if you want yuo may change yur dogs breed and poic
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:02 pm

alrightyy i will.. thought they to be... alright lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Pleeaassee let me have 2 girrlys unless you have some kind of plot for my dog, Lilybud. Cuz she has 5 sisters. Then Chaser could play the other 2 I can have three or something. But if you have a really good plot for lilybud, I'll be happy to take it.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:37 pm

No. 1 girl, 1 boy. They are the rules. And you can only have 2 dog, not 3. 5 girls played by only two people.

Because all the guys are gonna be occupied and then the left over girls are gonna go try to commit suicide cause they don't get the love they want. Sorry, nobody gets special treatment.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:57 pm

We just dc if our dogs are not liked. One they are already reserved for the buddies. But if you wish, help me come up with a plot. Does she get captured from fernfield and tooken to... wherever they are?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Well, in the Terrible Trio Marlene really seemed to care tha tSprocket didn't want to love her.

Last edited by Harley's Rainbow on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Overview: No. these dogs have owners. The dogs are trained in guarding, hunting, and herding. I will tell you what it may be trained in. do not ask.

2 dogs per person. 1 male, 1 female. NO ACCEPTIONS!
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Okay whatever Harley I didn't exacly ask that. All I said is that they are reserved to the cute little furballs that belong to Buddy the dog who can play sports? Yeah
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:33 pm

All I'm saying, you ca only have 2, no the ymay not both be ghirls, or stolen from Fernfield, of anything out of the ordinary. Just post the bios...
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:40 pm

What kind?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Name~
August

Gender~
Female

Age~

Breed~
Cocker Spaniel

Info~
August was born blind in one eye, making it hard for her to do some of the things the other dogs can do. She has to depend on her hearing and smelling to be able to hunt, and because she has practiced, is now able to hunt alright. She is not able to take down larger game birds, because she is a smaller dog herself. She can easily hunt rats and small grouse, but that's about it. Because of being partially blind, she was soon culled from the breeding facility that she was born in. It wasn't a bad place, as the dogs were well taken care of. They just couldn't have a blind dog in their midst. She was sold to a small pet store, where she sat in a small pen in the corner for quite some time. Finally, a mother took pity on the small puppy, buying her and bringing her home for a birthday gift for her son.
Puppies grow to be adult dogs. After she grew, she was soon left alone and not taken care of very well, so she ran away from the house in sheer desperation to find somewhere else to go.

Picture~

Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!) Shutterstock_48213379-cocker-spaniel

Name~
Boris

Gender~
Male

Age~

Breed~

Rotweiler

Info~
Boris is a great guard dog, though he has troubles running quickly. His hind leg was caught in a steel trap when he was hunting, and now he cannot walk without a slight limp. He has massive jaws, and is not afraid to attack an outsider, whether that be a human or a dog. He is very large and strong, and most are afraid of him right off the bat.

Picture~

Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!) 95

Harley, let me know if I need to alter at all.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Ok if I by mistake take someones name don't get mad just let me know beacsue I did not look through the topic, all I did was look at Harley's 1st post and went to reply.

Name: Harmony

Breed: Springer spaniel

Personality:
She is a very quick runner, very sweat, horrible hunter and has a bad temper, is one of those dogs who doesn't care if she is pretty and cares about others.

history: She is a lonely stay wondering alone looking for hope, she does believe in Christmas and mericles. (She is suppose to be like Tiny from Santa buddies, tiny is soo cute! I love her.)

Pic-
Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK6_XMkjULDTs1UKL8_Wpm52GxtmaSWdDzaNDGDHhA4ipxqB_IvQ
Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNyR-tCEIqx2rcCA2eITTgmgj5qS-d8rrh1-MmY-obltQT4nMD

Name: Charlie

Breed: White Labrador

Personality: He is a very clumsy fellow and quite a goof, he is also sentive and if you tell him that something he believes in is real he will be crushed.

history: Charlie is from the pound, he exsacped one day when the new worker left the door to the waiting room open and was oping his cage to feed him. He had ran out and avently found this group.

Pic-
Can You Handle The Cuteness? (Restarted, Please join!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKSa645vUoUtpBoO4vVhw_5ycBpP1zhTkJEpl-Z08KnrzbFim7

Last edited by wild one on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Good, Good. I like how the're cripple in some wya. But remeber, I don't want everyboy's dogs like this.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Wait, like what? (What did I do wrong?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:02 pm

No, Spritz.Youares are good. I was saying that I don't want every body who joins to have a injured dog of some sort.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Mkay. Is there anything you want me to change? Boris was actually my dog in real life.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Harley are my dogs good? Or do I need to change anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:09 pm

I have two dobiees in RL so this is somewhat true, ahahaa Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:20 pm

All of you are good. Dakota, goats?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Yess Ma'am Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next