Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miya, A young wolf ready to start / join a pack

2 posters

Go down

Miya, A young wolf ready to start / join a pack Empty Miya, A young wolf ready to start / join a pack

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Miya, A young wolf ready to start / join a pack Female10

Miya
I walked along the river, looking around.. my coat was as white as fresh snow, and my eyes amber.. I sniffed the air smelling another wolf..

Back to top Go down

Miya, A young wolf ready to start / join a pack Empty Re: Miya, A young wolf ready to start / join a pack

Post by Saviour Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Tavern~
I chuckle and watch as the young femme wanders looking for a pack. I never have been in a pack, I don't particularly want to be in one. I never needed a pack. I have always been self-dependant and it was unnecesarry to be in one. I snort softly, letting her know I was here but that I wasn't exactly going to walk up to her, that she would have to walk up to me.

Miya, A young wolf ready to start / join a pack 51IFIpOENfL._SL500_AA300_
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Miya, A young wolf ready to start / join a pack Empty Re: Miya, A young wolf ready to start / join a pack

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Miya ~ I walked until I heard a snort, I looked up and noticed the male wolf... I sniffed the air, and walked slightly closer, stopping a few yards from him...

OOC~ Sorry if it's a bit short it like, 01:56 AM here, and I can't get to sleep...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Koko~
I run around these forest parts swiftly I was the one around here that usually was quicker than quick faster than wind. Smarter than smart. I Could outrun any animal and it was really truly true.
Miya, A young wolf ready to start / join a pack Knifeystillaliveandkicking
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Miya ~ I lifted my head hearing yet another animal, running around... I pin my ears back, I had always been a wary wolf and had no inclantion to change

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Koko~
I see the wolf pin her ears back as I ran as I countined. But I stopped in the trees she was facing and stepped out just showing blank expression.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Miya ~ I watched her carfully.. finally saying " Why are you here.." In a gentle yet defensive tone...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:56 pm

Miya, A young wolf ready to start / join a pack Link_s11
~Koko~
"Why are you here...." I repeated her question. I shook my fur and I changed compltely and looked different.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Miya ~ " I'm just passing through..." I growled, I didn't like the way that she was acting, yet I was kinda doing the same...I released a low growl, warning her not to come to close..

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Koko~
Some little wierd looking thing from my shadow came from my shadow and yawned. I looked up at her and she went back into my shadow I was larger than this wolf and much stronger I stayed calm and said, "I roam these parts usually..."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Miya ~ I stepped back " Well I'm not planning on staying..." I said sharply, looking at the male wolf, then back to the female....I growled lowly and then turned away, flicking my tail, I wasn't going to stay around where I was not wanted

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:28 pm

~Koko~
"Oh...okay...okay I understand...." I said. I watched as she leaved I understood why too...I was a beast I scared everyone off I flicked my tail turning around closed my blue eyes, and opened looking behind my shoulder before sadly walking away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:32 pm

Miya ~ I looked back sensing sadness, maybe I hadn't given her a chance... I turned back, yipping to her... " Can we start again....? "

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:35 pm

~Koko~
"I don't know...I thought you were.....leaving." I tried not to whine, so I turned and sat down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Miya ~ I frowned.. " I was going to, but I might stay... " I nuzzled her cheek, " can we start again please ? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:55 pm

[sorry, school, ick lol]

I snort sharply at the new wolf and stand tall and nuzzle the wary femme, knowing it would startle her but I didn't want to harm her "Dont let wolves like this get to ya, if you wanna stay, I've got your back" I said, my casual swang way of speaking comforted most, but if necessary, it drove shivers down people's spines...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Miya ~ My skin flinched a little but that was normal, I looked at him and smiled.. " Thanks, I think she just needs someone to understand her..." I said lightly, I sat down and licked my paw, looking between both of them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:14 pm

I shrug "If you say so" I said and chuckled slightly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Miya ~ I nudged him and smiled... I yawned.... and looked at him.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:21 pm

I stand from my sitting position and shake my fur "So, I am tavern, and you are>?" I asked her and smiled down at her, I was taller and larger but I didn't use it against her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:24 pm

As he stood in front of me, I pounced on him, landing on top... I looked down at him, " My name is Miya, nice to meet you Tavern.." I smiled..

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Tavern~
I snarled as she pounced on me and stand up, looking at her slightly confused and pin my ears. "What was that?" I asked her with curiousity.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Miya ~ I jumped back...and pinned my ears.." I was only playing...." I stepped nervously..

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:41 pm

I furrow my brows in curiousity "I apologize, but, playing? I dont believe I am familiar with the term..." I said, beens how i grew up and lived alone I never 'played' with other wolves, other than fighting.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down