Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! Empty Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Bronco~ I run into the meadow, my muscles bulging out of my sleek brown fur, with my eyes alert, looking for my girl. i turn around and see her. "this is part of MY territory now! happy birthday sweetie!"

Back to top Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:45 pm

~Nordica~
I gallop after him and look around, grinning. "I love it..." and I nuzzled him.

Back to top Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:37 am

Bronco~ "im glad. so your 3 now?" i ask you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 pm

~Nordica~
I nod. "Yeah."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Bronco~ "soooo... now that we are old enough.... do you wanna... you know..." i ask you kinda embarresed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:25 pm

~Nordica~
I flick my ears back and forth, staring out into the distance.
After a few minutes I let out a deep breath. I was due to come back into heat, and probably already was without knowing it.
I nod. "Yeah. I...I think I'm ready."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:29 pm

"ok then... and do you think other horses will come to be in our herd?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:35 pm

~Nordica~
I smile slightly. "Who wouldn't want to, with you as leader?"
I giggle and nuzzle him, then lift my tail and turn my rump towards him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:38 pm

~Bronco~
I smile and mount her and start pumping fastly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:46 pm

~Nordica~
My head shot up in pain and I tried to move away. "No! Wait, stop! Somethings wrong..." I groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Bronco~ i dismount fastly "wats wrong? now we are old enough, why dont you want to..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:56 pm

~Nodica~
I looked at Bronco, my eyes filled with pain. "It's not that I don't want to...but..." my voice faltered and my eyes went wide. "Bronco...remember the time we were in the Garden of Plenty?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Bronco~ "ya what about it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:36 pm

~Nordica~
I closed my eyes and shivered. "W-what if I wasn't t-too y-young?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:11 pm

(hey can my mare join the herd now or later? or can she goin at all?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:22 pm

[I don't have a problem with it, but you'd have to ask I<3JBBABY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:38 pm

(k i wait till hthere online to ask)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:40 am

[ya you can join the herd :] but how old is your horse? you have to be at least 3 or a little older]

Bronco~
"i know that i wasnt too young...and maybe you wernt either"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Jane~
i walk in with my foal and nicker a hello to the stallion and mare and i start to graze. i swish my tail trying to get flys and acsedently letting out my heat sent.

Flower~
i trot along side my mother not seeing the stallion and mare. i start to run but when i heard my mom nicker i looked around and see the the mare and stallion. i jumped a little and ran to the far side of my mother. i stuck my head under her neak as she grazed and watched them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:09 pm

~Nordica~
I groan slightly and then looked at the mare and her foal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Jane~
i noticed the mare notice me and Flower so i started to walk turd her.

Flower~
i started behind my mom and every now and then i looked out from behind her to see what the mare was doing making sure she was not going to hurt me or my mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Bronco~
"and who might you be?" i walk up to the new mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Jane~
i smile at the stallion and say *i am jane and this is my foal Flower. i was looking around for a herd to join and to give Flower some brothers and sisters.* i say stating why i was here.

Flower~
i didnt know what was going on but when i heard my name i poked my head out from behind my mother. my eyes got wide when i say the stallion up close and i hide back behind my mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:30 am

Georgia entered the clearing silenlty, her green eyes alert as she looked around. She flared her nortrils taking in all the scents of the horses. She swished her mahogany(sp?) tail trying to berid of the annoying flies the buzzed around her dark brown body. She had just turned 3 and resently left her father's herd inseach of another to join. She had never experienced heat but knew very much about it and was alittle scared. She tossed her mane and it trickled back down as she began walking again. She avoided the small group and started grazing quietly, swishing her tail aimlessly.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:27 am

Bronco~
i noticed the other mare grazing, but she didnt seem to be paying much attention to us, so i didnt say nothing "nice to meet you jane, and how old are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next