Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Jane
I say *i am 3 but I was force bred in my first heat and now I have Flower who is 10.*

Back to top Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:06 pm

(10months?)

Georgia shuddered as she listened to the mare. She elevated her head and turned to look at her, her ears pricked forward in intrest. She knew all about forcing and how it works along with what happens afterward. She was the daughter of a forcer stallion. She started walking slowly towards the group, keeping her head up high and eyes wide curiously.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:37 am

~Nordica~
I watched the other mare with a strange intrest, paying no attention to Jane or her foal. I flicked my purple tail and my horn glimmered in the light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:43 am

(10 days)

Jane~
i smile at the stallion and asked *can i join your herd?* my white mane, tail, and body seeming clean and bueitifull.

Flower~
My eyes were still wide and now there was a nother mare and i was now realy scared so i ran under my mom. i was a little big so i had to croch down so that my head was pressed against her belly. i was to long so my butt hung out from under her but i didnt care. i thought i was safe and to me that was all that matered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:05 am

~Nordica~
I switched my gaze to the other mare, Jane, I think it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Bronco~
"of course" i smile at jane and flower. then i look over at the other mare and walk over to her "hello. wats ur name"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Georgia did a double take looking at who she presumed to be the lead mare. She wasn't a normal horse. She had purple hair and a glittering horn. She tossed her head and backed away slowly from the stallion. His voice was kind as was his appearence but she was taught to be careful. "Georgia." she said softly, her gentle voice barely raising above a whisper. Her green eyes looked him over quickly before she returned her her to the mystic mare. Something drew her to her and she knew at once she must get to the mare.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Bronco~
"maybe you should introduce yourself to everyone" i say to georgia and nod

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Georgia smiled at him, "Okay." she started walking over to the small group and stopped near them and lowered her head shyly. "Hello everyone..." she said quietly.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Flower~
i saw the new mare start to come closer and i go scared i tryed to turn and run but hit my mom in the stomach very hard and i hit my head really hard as well. i shook my baby mane and pushed my baby forlock into my moms stomach making it look weird and flat.
Jane~
i pick my head up from grazing *Hello and who r u?* i asked as i turned my head and nipped at flower to quiet hitting me. i turned my gaze back to the mare and waited for her responce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:51 pm

~Nordica~
I let out a short and soft sigh. I mean, it's great to have a herd and all...but the other mares...
They were normal.
I scoffed to myself, mumbling softly.
They were bays and blacks and whites, but no! I'm some kind of minty green color. They have normal foreheads, but HA! Mine has to have a long, sharp, and glittering horn shoved onto it.
Shaking my head, I stared at the two mares. I could at least try to be normal...right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 pm

(actuLly one mare is purple! Georgia has a hidden being at night!)

Georgia looked at the young mare with her filly. "I am Georgia. You are?" she bent her head down to look at the foal and smiled small, her mohogany forlock covering her emerald eyes.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:43 am

(i thought nordica was pink and purple)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:23 am

Jane~
*hello i am Jane and this is Flower.* i said as i put my head back down to eat.

Flower~
i nip at the mare and run out from under my mom i put my head under moms neck and sniff at the air around the new mare *he-hel-hello.* i studdered i stayed on the far side of my mom as far as i could go with out feeling scared. i stuck my head in the grass and nipped at the grass tipps playing around with it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:09 pm

Bronco~
"dont be afraid little one" i say to flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Jane~
i smiled at flower and said *she has ben scared of others every since she saw what the agresive stallions do to mares and there foals. she has never trusted any one but me.* i put my nose on her baby fur and push her tord the stallion.

Flower~
i smile shyly at my mom and nuzzle her nose but when i find out what she was doing i ran behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:31 pm

(No Nordica is a monty green. I swore I read a post my Bronco's mate where she said she like purple or something)

Georgia nodded small, her green eyes skimming over the mare Jane and her tiny foal. Flower quickly moved behind het mom, appearing scared. She lowers her head and cranes her neck to talk softly to Flower. "Hey, it's okay. I know what you have seen. Iv been there too. Go one and see him." She smiles small trying to encourage the filly. Georgia was really still a filly herself no more than two monthes over 3. She elevated her head again and turned her focus back to Bronco.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Jane~
i turned and nipped flowers rump tell ing her to go *flower it is ok. i am right here and he is going to be ur new father so go say hi.* i nudged her forward again.

Flower~
i looked at all the faces around me and shook my baby mane i was only 10 and i was stronger then most foal my age. i walked forward and toughted my little nose to the bigger nose of the mare *h-hi. m-me f-fla-flow-flower.* i bucked and kicked up my hells and then walked over to the stallion and slowed down i cationly (cant spell) walked up to him i sniffed his air and smiled and rubbed my head on his leg *hi. me fla-flower.* i was happy i now had a father

(she just now realised it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:29 am

Georgia blew in Flower's face when she came over and introduced herself. She smiled small and moved. Away from the group to graze silently. She swished her mohogany tail and shook her mane trying to get the annoying flies to leave.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:43 pm

[Her body is pink. Her legs are minty green. Her mane/tail are purple :p]

~Nordica~
I pin my ears slightly and glance into the forest. I wasn't ready for a foal...I don't even know if I was ready for a herd yet either.
Some part of me wanted Bronco...just for myself...another part of me, wanted to leave and never come back.
I wasn't even supposed to have a foal right now. I was supposed to have fun, and enjoy life with my new mate.
It's always me, isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Georgia snickered as she lifted her head from grazing and stared narrowed eyed at the new mare with the odd coloring. "You can't have Bronco. He has a mate. Go live your life if you want us here are willing to give up our bodies to produce young!" she said aloud even though she had only been thinking to herself. She had a dark side and when she grew really annoyed she wasn't afraid to show it.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Bronco~
i see nodica, concerned, and i walk over to her "whats the matter?" i nip at your mane playfully and look at you with shiny, brown eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:15 am

(okay wait! I'd nodica bronco's mate?)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:30 am

(ya...nordica is broncos mate...srry if yiu were confused Smile )

Bronco~
i nuzzle nordica "are you sure your okay?" i say to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:09 pm

~Nordica~
I turn to glare at Georgia, my eyes blazing. "You'd better watch your mouth! I have the power to banish you, and if you want, knock out out cold." I growled, ignoring Bronco.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next