Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Bronco~
"its okay...she didnt know you were my mate" i look at you and whisper "you know your my favorite dont you? so dont worry about it"

Back to top Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:43 pm

~Nordica~
I nod, nuzzling him pointedly, but careful not to prod him with the horn...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Bronco~
i nuzzle you back and nip at your forelock playfully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:57 pm

~Nordica~
I sigh. "Bronco...do you really love me? Or...do you just pretend, so that you can get away with breeding other mares...I...I don't feel that I'm good enough for you..." my eyes became glassy and I stared at the floor. I wasn't good enough...he was using me...wasn't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Bronco~
"what?!? why would ever think i didnt love you? bcuz i do...very much. i mean look at yourself, your beautiful. you know that right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:13 pm

~Nordica~
I sigh. "But...look at me. I'm...I'm so different."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Bronco~
"thats what makes you beautiful" i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:45 pm

~Nordica~
I smile slightly and then lower my head to graze. His words made me feel better about myself. Maybe having his foal wouldn't be so bad...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:03 pm

(when is she gonna have her foal?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:36 am

[Now if you want.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:44 am

[ok that would be fine :p]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:09 am

~Nordica~
I snorted, feeling a stab of pain. I rested myself onto the ground and sighed.
I couldn't possibly be foaling already? The foal would be way too early.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Jane
i saw the mare laid out in the grass and I yrotted over to her. Her face was filled with pain. *does it hert here?* I asked as I touthed a part of her stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Bronco~
i watch jane help nordica and walk over to them "is everything ok?" i ask, kinda nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:43 pm

~Nordica~
I stare up at Jane, panting slightly. I cringed when she touched me. "Yes! Yes, it does!" I stood, but wobbling slightly. "I...uh...need to be alone." I muttered, my neck beading with sweat as I tried to make my way towards the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Bronco~
i start to trot after her but then i stop, she said she wanted to be alone. but would she need me or not? i tried to decide if i should stay or go, but i couldnt make up my mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:55 pm

~Nordica~
I tripped and fell right before I got into the forest. I was in labor and badly. I lie flat for a minute. My body pulsed and I pushed, though I'm not sure why. A nose and some feet started to appear.
I wobbled to my feet, trying to get away, but the pain was too much. I fell, breathing deeply and closing my eyes.
I didn't care what happend to the foal right now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Jane
I walked after her she needed help and I had to go through this with no help and I didn't want that to happen to her once I fond her I said *u need to lay down if you want that baby to stay alive.*
Flower
I followed my mom but stopped at the stallions side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:06 am

Bronco~
i smile at flower and then watch jane help nordica. i didnt know what to do,so i just watched

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:55 am

Georgia hissed at Nordica. "Yeah? Well I got the power to tear you to shreds. You blood might not taste that bad..." she growled, all her shyness drifting away. At first she wanted to get to know Nordica seeing she was similar to her but now she double guessed her self seeing how she acted. Georgia started to lift her upper lip to exspose her hidden fangs but changed her mind when Nodrica began to act weird. She trotted up to Bronco and flower, lingering by their sides watching helplessly but knowing she could stop the pain with sedation...
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:57 pm

~Nordica~
I snorted, pinning my ears. "I...I need to get away." my voice came in short gasps as I tried to stand again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Jane~
i look at her and said *why?* why do u run from love?* i and bronco love each other and if u think u r not ready for that foal u have a nother thing coming. i want u to go out there and tell ur loving mate that is willing to give his life and love to u that he is not going to have a foal becouse u feel ur not ready. mother nature things ur ready so just trust her. she knows what is best so trust it.* i start to walk away and turn to tell her *i had a flower when i was younger then u and i am ok.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:32 pm

~Nordica~
I let out a deep sigh, taking in her words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Bronco~
"that was very rude!" i snort at georgia.
i trot over to nordica. "if you want to be alone, then you can if you dont want me to come. nature is on your side, like jane said" i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Georgia ignores his comment. She stood near Nordica knowing know she most likely ruined a friendship. Georgia had many mood swings and such as she opened her mouth to get smart, a wave of pitty and concern washed over her. "Do as Jane says. Iv been here only moments and I can see the love in your eyes for him and vise versa. Mother nature will guide you through the process. Look! The hard part is just about over!" she exclaimed as she motioned with her head to the foal's forfeet and nose already half way emerged.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next