Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:34 pm

Jane
I smile small at her and say *every one thinks you can do it so now it is ur turn to tell ur self you can do it.* I motion for her to lay down so she can give birth
Flower
I trot over to nordica and nicker *i ok you ok me want to play.* she was trying to say that she was ok wen her mom gave birth to her so the mare would be ok when she gave bith and that she wanted to play with the new foal

Back to top Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:20 am

Georgia stepped away from Nordica knowing this was her shinning moment. She nosed Flower away too and moved to stand alone but not to far so she could see.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:28 am

Bronco~
i nod in agreement "you can do it honey" i smile and nuzzle your nose softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Georgia looked away from Bronco and Nordica. Him showing her such compassion made her heart clench. She ignored Nordica's cries of pain.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:49 am

Bronco~
i softly nuzzle nordica's nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Georgia begins to graze lazily under the sun, the faint sounds of Nordica's birth in the distance.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:57 pm

~Nordica~
I let out a great sigh of relief as the foal finally slid out. My teeth unclenched and fell to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Georgia looked curiously, wondering what the young foal looks like. She wandered over to see...
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:48 pm

~Nordica~
I lifted myself up and staggered to my feet. I turned to lick the foal gently, ruffling it's soft mane.
It was a filly!
Her base color was bay. The right front leg was minty green up to the knee, and her left front was white to the elbow.
Her hind left was also minty green, and her right, a dark grey.
Her tail was jet black, but her many spiky and bright pink.
But, she had no horn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Jane
i smiled at the new foal *i told u u were ready. she is butifull.* i said as i sniffed the foal making sure she was helthy

Flower
i bucked and ran happy that i ow had a new friend i ran over to Nordica and asked *can me pla wif hers.* i sniffed the filly and looked up at Nordica with pleding eyes and a big smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:56 pm

(Littlebeast, no offence but can you spell?)

Georgia caught sight of the filly and smiled. It's coloring was awkward but unique. She took a step then another, inching her way up to her. She exchanged scent and stepped back allowing Flower room.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:41 am

Bronco~
i walk over to my new daughter "hey there little one, your sooo cute, yes you are" i smile and nuzzle the foal "its beautiful honey" i say to nordica "great job, i knew you could do it" i smile and nuzzle her "wat should we name her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:42 pm

~Nordica~
I shrugged, too tired and confused with everyone coming up to see her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:36 pm

(i have always had a problem with spelling but i am a straight A student. lol sorry and flower is small and just so we are clear flower is small so that is how she talks. just to make sure.)

Jane
i saw that Nordica was tired so i walked over to Flower and nuzzled her chest and said *Honey leave her alone for now. Ask her later.* i walked over to a soft patch of blueish-green grass. i layed down and nodded to Flower to come over and lay down to.

Flower
i looked up at Nordica and looked back at the filly and looked at the ground. i walked after my mom slowly and quietly and layed down and fell straight to sleep. i started to dream of one day playing with the new filly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:54 pm

~Nordica~
I finished cleaning the foal hastily and glanced around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:31 pm

(oh i figured the part about flower out.)
Georgia walked away seeing Nordica's annoyance and walked off slowly, moving to an apple tree. She ate a few slowly, savoring the sweet juice then settled down into the long lush grass to rest her mind.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Jane~
i nuzzled flower to make sure she was ok and fell to sleep myself giving Nordica and Bronco privisy with there new filly

Flower~
asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Georgia sighed softly and drifted into a dreamless sleep.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Bronco~
"are you okay?" i ask nordica, looking concerned. then i nuzzle her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:41 am

~Nordica~
I nodded feebly and then looked down at the filly. I helped her towards my milk.
I squealed and kicked my hoof when she grabbed my teats and started to suck, for it felt very uncomfortable.
After a moment I settled myself, trying to ignore the pain.
"She's gonna need a name."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Bronco~
"i know its kinda uncomfortable, but youll get used to it" i smile at the new filly "would a good name be Clover?" i ask "bcuz of her minty green legs"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:56 am

~Nordica~
I smiled and nuzzled Bronco. "I love it."

~Clover~
I finish suckling and then looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:01 am

Bronco~
i smile "hey there clover" i say and nuzzle her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:44 pm

~Nordica~
I let out a loud sigh and then looked at the other mares.

~Clover~
I smiled and nipped at Bronoc's nose. "DADDY!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Jane
i slowly woke up as i shook the dirt out of my mane. i stood up carefully as not to wake up Flower i smiled at the family and quickly relised that the foal had made it. i walked over to the mare and smiled *she is wonderful.* i put my nose down to nuzzle that fillys muzzle. *hello there.* i said as i pulled my head up to give them some room.

Flower
i stayed asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next