Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

2 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:58 pm

Georgia woke up slowly after hearing noises. Just from running her eyes through everyone's mind she learned that the new filly's name was Clover. She stood up, ignoring the cracking of joints that popped when she stretched. Shaking loose the dirt, she walked over to the group and nuzzled Clover. "Hey there young Clover.." she says softly.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 5 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:23 am

Bronco~
"maybe you should get some rest" i say to nordica "i will take care of clover" i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:58 pm

~Nordica~
I glance at Georgia, still not sure, but nod anyway.
After a large yawn, I slid back to the ground and closed my eyes.

~Clover~
I looked at all of the horses and smiled.
There were so many!
Who are they?
What are they?
Am I one of them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Bronco~
"come with me clover" i smile and walk over by some trees and lay down

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Georgia glances up at Clover and Bronco, a smile spreading across her face. She stared at the young filly, sweeping Clover's mind and listening to her curious thoughts. She turned her gaze away, frowning. Clover wasn't like some of the mares and neither was Georgia.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 pm

~Clover~
I stared at Georgia for a minute, looking please an excited. After a few minutes I turned and wobbled over to my father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Jane
i smiled as the little filly walked to her father. i turned and walked over to Flower to wake her up. *flower come see the new filly.*

Flower
i quikly woke and stood. i was very jump being woken so rude like by my mom. as i recalled her saying about the new filly i jumped for joy and ran to Clover side. i walked with over to her father and asked her *what u name? me Fower.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:52 pm

(can clover talk?)
Bronco~
"her name is clover" i smile at flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:53 pm

~Clover~
I nod happily and then look up at my dad. "Play?" I asked, tilting my head and making a puppy-dog face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Bronco~
i smile "yes, you can play with flower"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Jane
i smiled and layed down beside Bronco and watched my Flower play with Clover.

Flower
i jumped up and down with exsite ment and started to trott ahead of Clover i tuned to look at her and asked *we pla tag?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Bronco~
i smile as i watch the foals play

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:04 pm

~Clover~
I smile and rear, giving my dad a nudge. I then nod to Flower. "Yay! Tag!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Bronco~
i get up and walk to flower and clover "do u know how to play tag?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 pm

~Clover~
I looked up at my dad. Actually...no...
What is tag?
I shake my head. "What's tag...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Jane
i get up and walk to Bronco's side *Flower can show her.* i said as i nuzzled flowers sholder

Flower
*yah me good at tag.* i said as i reared up and took off running i yeld back to Clover *no you chase me.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:28 pm

~Clover~
I glanced at my father and then took off after Flower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Bronco~
"ya flower can teach clover" i smile as i watch them chase after eachother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Flower
i took off running and smiled as i ran ahead. *haha! try get me!* i yeld back as i bucked up.

Jane
i smiled as i watched them and the turned to Bronco and said *well i dont realy know how to tell you this so i am just going to tell you, i am going to be coming into heat soon and i want to give Flower some siblings so can you help me out?* i asked feeling a little embarrased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:51 pm

Bronco~
"ya i can do that" i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Jane
*thank you* i said as i nuzzled his sholder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Bronco~
"are you sure your not in heat now? cuz i can smell it" i flare my nostrils

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Jane
i put my head in the air and sniffed. i turned my long graceful neck and sniffed my rump. i turned my head quikly and said *yes...do u mined?* i asked as i turned my rump to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:07 pm

Bronco~
"not at all" i nip your rump, asking permission

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:12 pm

Jane
i spread my legs and move my tail off to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next