Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!! Empty Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!!

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Troy strides into his home and trots brisky but gracefully around the open clearing, muscles pumping and bulging under his ivory white coat with every poweful stride. The breeze picked up his red mane and flung it behind him as he lifted his tail like a red bloody banner. His green eyes flash as he sees the mare he won enter. He slows to a jumpy walk and round around to her nickering softly, "Welcome to my home Blinder.". He stops next to her, nuzzling her neck and smiling small.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!! Empty Re: Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!!

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:08 pm

I eye the stallion with peircing blue eyes. They stood out with pride against my midnight black coat. I rear up, pulling my legs up slowly and strike them out periodically as they hang there. I whinnie to him, my call loud and announcing, it called for his attention and to let him know I was here. I come down hard, my muscles the only things noticable beneath my gloss coat. I toss my head, sending my dark black mane in a fan like shape. I bow my head and grin.

Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!! YL-Ebonys-Emage_08a
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!! Empty Re: Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!!

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:12 am

Troy~
I turn my attention away from Blinder when i hear a demanding whinny from farther across the field. My emerald eyes rest upon a black mare with vivid blue eyes. Tossing my crimson mane, i start walking towards her with my ears perked forward and my head high. "Greeting mare, who may you be?" i ask with a rough voice, full of command. I stop within 5 feet of her and paw the grass with a forehoof impatiently as i wait her answer.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:24 pm

I smirk at him as he walks to me, his muscles tuned and flexed with his every move. I breathe loudly through my nostrils as he rests infront of me "Hello there, I am Charlotte, and you are?" I asked,, my voice dark, but sexy and luring as I watch him with rich eyes. I flick my tail and toss my head, sending my dark curled hair over my face and back against my neck.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 am

Troy~
I ignore the dark and sexual tone in her feminine voice as she states her name and inquires me. "Troy of Sir Lancealot." I answer her and eye her down. She was a natural beauty, but I had my mare who stood not far behind me. "Why have you crossed into this territory?" I demand of her as I swish my bloody tail lazily and keep my emerald eyes steady, all emtion hidden.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:55 pm

I watch his eyes closely, reading his emotion, I could read stallions easily usually but I couldn't with this stallion. I watch him still waiting for that one slip of emotion. "I just came upon this meadow, why do you own it?" I asked curiously and keep my head held high in pride. I flick my rich black tail.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Troy~
I toss my head in a short bobbing movement to get of the long red streams of forlock hair out of my eyes. I knew she was searching my eyes and i had my locked on her's to show she wouldnt win. "Yes. I recently obtained this meadow not long ago. And the surrounding forest along with the north end of the Scartet River." I answered her proudly. I shifted, the muscles moving tightly beneath the whiteness of my healthy coat.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:34 pm

I snorted softly at his action. I still watch him closely, but ignore his cocky attitude, showing no emotion myself. I nod nonchalantly "I see, so you obviously have alot of power" I said and raise my dark leg gracefull and step foreward, my hoof striking the ground with a muffled thud. My other leg following close behind, then another as I walked past you and over to a shaded area. I watch him from underneath the rippled shadows. The tree swayed with the wind, causing the shadows to dance gracefully and silently across my back.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Troy~
Snorting slightly annoyed, i start to follow her. "So, where is your stallion?" i ask her straight forwardly. Watching the trees sway, i was well aware of Blinder standing not far off behind me.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:36 am

I snort "Really?!" I asked, my tone was sarcastic "Who needs a stallion?" I asked and toss my long forelock out of my face. I snorted loudly and lower my head gracefully to the ground and graze silently.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Troy~
I snort, "At least its good know i wont be having to fight any off." i watch her momentairily before turning to gaze at Blinder. Shaking my head i turn back to (forgot your name) and say, "Then why are here? I called for mares willing to join my herd not stand around my home and eat my food." I stomp my hoof, striking the ground forcfully, chunks of dirt flying up.

(i need to forget BLinder. The chick who plays her never gets on anymore.)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Charlotte-

I shrugged "Eh, I just came to be entertained, or something because its boring where Im from" I said
[sorry, post fail XD ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Troy~
I grunt and roll my eyes, "Sorry, no entertainment here."

(same same lol i put up an announcment for people to join the herd.)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:40 pm

[haha]
I snorted and rolled my eyes " I noticed" I said in an annoyed voice, lowering my head and grazing.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:07 pm

{Water Lily}
I watch silently from behind a large cherry blossom tree as a mare and stallion converse. My ghost white eyes shimmer in the sun as the wind causes my hair to sway. That was how my mother had named me. I was a miracle foal, born by a secret waterfall surrounded by water lillies. My mother called me Lily for short, but when the wind blew just right, my mane and tail looked as though they were rippling like the water and she would call me Water Lily. I stepped out of the shadows, allowing the sun to dance across my coat. I didn't like to draw attention to myself, so I stayed quiet and slowly made my way toward the horses at the other end of the meadow. As I walked a cherry blossom fell from the tree and landed in my mane. I smiled, it reminded me of a water lily on the surface of the pond where I was born. I stopped about 20 feet from where the stallion stood, he had an annoyed tone to his snort which made me giggle silently to myself. I looked over at the mare and saw she had laid down and had begun to graze. Obviously the stallion didn't like that. I caught the end of the conversation as the toned stallion said to the gleaming black mare that he wanted mares for his herd, not ones to eat his food. I stood watching, as I always did. I was an outsider, I stood and observed as my life passed by.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20mare%20horse/Wonderland_of_stars/Anime/Animals/sinderella_by_Direfly.jpg?o=15

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Charlotte~
I chuckled darkly at his annoyance "Whats up with you? Don't like my being here do ya?" I asked him, my bright blue eyes acting like an illusion, most would mistake me for a good natured, pacifist mare, hmmph, so much for that assumption. I chuckled silently to myself and stand up, shaking my satin black coat free from the dirt I was on.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Sunshine~
i walked up to the mare and the others "hi i'm sunshine u are"
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:35 pm

(Angel don't take this offensively but these two roleplayers almost always use at least 3 sentences in each post with a lot of detail. if you'd like to post with them you should try to make that your goal in each post; to have 3 sentences. please don't take this offensively! I'm just trying to make it easier for everyone to reply to. 'cause if you have a short post, at some point it's going to be hard to reply to. so, please please please don't take this offensively! it's just construcive criticism!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:03 pm

ok sorry i had ran out of ideas.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Yazz
I panted quickly, my breath lengthening and shortening again with each breath. My body was covered with bruised, gashes, and blood. I'd just been attacked and forced by a stallion, a dumb stallion. I walked in the meadow, my eyes filled my happiness. I was finally safe, or so I thought. I instantly hopped in the lake, feeling the cold water rest on my wounds was amazing. I began to breath normally as I stood there for about another 5 seconds. I came out and shook the water off my body, the blood coming off with each drop that fell. I was completely unaware there was other horses here, but that didn't matter to me at the time.
Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!! 36931canelapg2009

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:35 pm

(Angel- it's perfectly fine!
Kylie- nice post!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Midnights Dance~
Trotting in I notice the other horses right away, I had smelled them from a far awhile back. As I continue to trot forward, my thick pitch black mane and tail whisking back in the wind, I tip my nose forward slightly as it bobs up and down with my steady smooth gate. Being a wild horse I knew when I should approach and when I shouldn't. Snorting softly I turn my path to the nearby creek where as another mare had just came up out of to wait for my turn to approach the handsome stallion. Slowing to a gentle walk I stop next to a huge oak tree that over hang the creek. Sighing I shake my head and flick my tail to rid the flies, then look at the other mares. Yes, all were beautiful in their own way. And most likey some would have powers. I did not, I relied instead on the wild instinct that beat within me. Stomping a hoof I nicker lowly to the mare below me, letting her know I was here so I wouldn't startle her.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mountainmancountry.com/images/LARGE/wild-horse.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mountainmancountry.com/beyond/rocksprings-greenriver.html&usg=__TvA80cvJwc1xa-sm4N_nT6skZ9s=&h=325&w=680&sz=42&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=UxH5mIBnpieNyM:&tbnh=87&tbnw=181&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwild%2Bhorse%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1532%26bih%3D555%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=262&ei=fn6nTNaSPIjSsAOfm4TQDA&oei=ZH6nTNe0IJCgsQP7hJ2WDA&esq=8&page=1&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&tx=116&ty=23

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Moon
I looked up from the grass to see the stallion
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:03 pm

(thnx soccerbabe3!! =D)
Yazz(is Midnight's Dance a stud or mare? sry lol..)
I shivered as I felt something approach me. I perked my ears and head to find a horse, scratch that 3 or 4 or 5 horses. I jumped, pretty startled. The last thing I needed was a jerk-of-a-stallion to be a man-whore to me again. I stood still and shivered slightly, a cold breeze and freezing water are NOT a good combination if you don't mind cathcing nimona (sp? i know that's not how u spell it...grr...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum