Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!!

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Sunshine~
i looked at everyone wow nice i like it here the sun went down "aw man i did that sorry" i made it go back up my mane shined in the light as i did that i galloped toward everyone "um hi i'm Sunshine"
Smile
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!!

Post by Death Rules Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Moon
I let darkness come
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:26 pm

Midnights Dance~
My ears momentarily flick forward at the mares startled take at everyone, shaking my head I focus my attention instead now on the new mare. Mentally taking a note that she could control the light, as it was now dark. Swishing my tail I bring my head back around in front of me and looked across the valley that resided on the other side of the creek. It was pretty. Raising my head I sniff the air when the wind blew towards me, bringing me the scents from that valley. Pricking my ears through my thick black mane I begin to wonder if many more mares would come and when the stallion would address everyone. Shaking my head with a grunting snort I kick a back hoof at the ground, a deep thud resounding from the grounds dismay at the action. As night started to come I began to blend with the tree I was next to, only the white star on my forehead *which was barely visible through my thick black mane as it was* an the snip of white on my muzzle stood out. I let my yellow-brown eyes adjust to the new lighting before I start to look at each and every horse individually. Taking mental notes as to which to avoid so as not to get into a fight with and those that were skittish then there were ones who were perfectly fine, and then those that had powers. I watched those with powers the closest, I made sure I knew them mentally. And after awhile I could tell which horse was where without looking directly at them. And when I closed my eyes I relied on my high sensitive senses to tell me the same thing, with just a single breath or shift in movement from them I could tell who it was. Sighing I reopen my eyes and look at the stars high above, tossing my head I nicker softly and listen to the the leaves rustling high above my head in the gentle, warm, summer wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Charlotte~
I grinned slightly as shadows began to consume the land around us. This was my time. I snorted softly at the stallion "If you don't like my being here, I will leave, but as soon as you realize how helpful in a herd I really could be, I won't be far" I said, flicking my long, waving tail as I walked by him and to the now black creek. I walked down river for a while, away from the other mares, and stomp the the water with my broad, black hoof. It sent water in every direction, and I loved the feeling of power behind the whole action. I step foreward and into the cool water, sighing at the feeling of the gentle water against my warm coat.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Sunshine~
i looked around more this is not like my old home i like it
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:38 am

(Sorry I didn't answer if Midnights Dance was a stud or mare, she's a mare lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:09 am

Soul Catcher ~ I hovered around the edge of the forest, I watched the other stallion..then my eyes flicked between the mares... I chuckled to myself in a low and evil tone. I stood in the shadow of a large oak, smelling the air.... my black coat made me almost invisable.

Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!! - Page 2 Black-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Midnights Dance~
I lift a back hoof an kick at my belly irritably as I lower my soft dark muzzle to the ground. After setting my foot back down I nibble at some grass, snorting softly I toss my head an lift it back up. Instead I turn to the forest feeling ones gaze scanning us. Pawing the ground I pin my ears momentarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Soul Catcher ~ I look straight at the mare, slightly steping out of the shadows, but return after a few seconds, I snort, resting my rear hoof, I wanted tp play a few tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Midnights Dance~
Seeing the flickering ghostly form for a second, I squeal and launch forward. Taking a few side stepping prancing I stop with head an tail high. My ears all the way forward I look intently where the horse was. Nostrils rippling as they flare to catch even the slightest scent, I snort loudly and watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:01 pm

Soul Catcher ~ I snort in amusment.... I walk silently along the tree line and step out and repeat the process, trotting back to where I was originally, waiting to see the mares reaction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Midnights Dance~
I toss my head high in a circular motion and snort. Prancing away but with my head towards the tree line, I come back and stop. Pinning my ears I raise up into the air and paw it with flaring eyes. Coming back down with a low thud I look directly where the horse is with ears still pinned an nostrils still flared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Soul Catcher ~ I chuckle as I step out of the hedge line and make myself known, I rear my long muscular black legs stabbing at the sky.. I neigh to get her attention..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Midnights Dance~
My head snaps to his direction the instant his piercing neigh demanded my attention. Pricking my ears I watch him and nicker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:36 pm

I move closer, wary of her, she seemed more than a little bit annoyed a minute ago... i tried not to smile, but it crept across my face anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Midnights Dance~
The instant he steps closer my ears go flat agaisnt my skull. Squealing I throw my head up into the air as I strike at the ground furiously with sharp front hooves. Snorting afterward, I calm a little and just stand there facing the horse with still pinned ears. My thick forelock hung low in my eyes and my curly like mane swiveled to my shoulders in protest. Watching the horse closely I narrow my eyes slightly to. Show I was not one that liked tricks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:12 pm

Sunshine~
I chuckled then ran in little circle's
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:32 am

"aww, did the little mare not like my jokes.." I replied... smiling at her, she looked beautiful, but at the same time a little bit angry...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Midnights Dance~
Eyeing him I snort. "If that's what you call them. No." I say with ears still flattened a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Soul Catcher ~ " I am sorry, truly it is my way of having fun...may it be a little cruel..." I smiled at the mare she definalty had an attitude, but then so did I..." May I ask your name..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Midnights Dance~
A slight smile creases my face but turns blank after a moment. "The name is Midnights Dance. Yours?" I ask slightly curious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Soul Catcher ~ " My name is Soul Catcher, Soul or Catcher for short....and may I say what a beautiful name..." I smirked as I awaited her reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Midnights Dance~
I stomp at the ground an flatten my ears. "Thanks" I say hottly as my eyes watch his every move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Soul Catcher ~ I smile at her finding her slightly amusing...I stomped my hoof against the cold ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Midnights Dance~
I toss my head back and snort softly at his action. Flicking my tail I lick my lips and turn a bit so that my side faced him. That way I could see the other mare's and him all at once. "You've been awhile haven't you." My voice was quiet and I returned my gaze to his boldly as the fire in them lighted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next