Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!!

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:29 pm

(((nudge))))

Back to top Go down

Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:37 pm

" ehh. " I shrugged... I lowered my head grazing..the grass was tasteless to me, lifted my head not wanting to eat it anymore...I rubbed my head against the inside of my leg, before looking back at her... " So what brings you here...and who's he" I said throwing my head in the others stallions direction..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Midnights Dance~
A dangerous grin crosses my face for a second. "He, brings me here." I say looking back at the big stallion atop the hill for a second before looking at the one before me. "His name is Troy." I say coldly then turn to walk back to the mares and flick my long black tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Soul Catcher ~ I snort as she walks away shaking my head in annoyance...I let out a little squeal at her..

( Changed his pic, sorry for spacing out so long..)

Troy is ready to start a herd!!! Come all magical or not!! - Page 3 Black_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Midnights Dance~
Hearing his squeal I wheel around with pinned ears and flared nostrils. Searching the treeline to see if any danger was there first before letting my eyes go back to him. Pawing the ground I toss my head and rear with a short high pitched squeal of my own in response.

(nice pic, lol its fine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Soul ~ I snorted again... before troting closer..." So what is he like..." I said shifting m head in Troy's direction... I needed to know who he was, because if he saw me talking to a mare on his land, lets just say I would have to run like the wind....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Midnights Dance~
I look back up at the white stallion with chestnut coloured mane and tail. "Well he's strong, bold, and straight forward. And he won this land." I say softly then turn back my delicate head to the one before me with one ear pitched forward. "Why do you ask?" My voice was like a lone ringing bell in the wind and for once wasn't cold with hatred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Soul ~ " Oh no reason... " I smirked at the mare .... I trotted around her...I nip at her ear and laugh..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Midnights Dance~
Squealing I jerk my head away and throw out a front sharp hoof that catches his back leg. Snorting I pin my ears and whip around to face him with clentched teeth. "If there's no reason, why be here." I growl with narrowed blazing eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Soul ~ " I just wandered into here... and I'm gonna stay until he says other wise.." I said with a cocky look in my eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Midnights Dance~
I eye him some more then snort softly, and my ears where still pinned. Not liking the look that was in his eyes I shift uneasily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Soul ~ I looked at her, she seemed kind of agitated, " Have I done something wrong.." I said cheekily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Midnights Dance~
I shake my head then raise it. "No" I say firmly. Stomping a front hoof I sigh heavily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Soul ~ " Is there any water near here.." I asked...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Midnights Dance~
I dip my head and nod, motioning to the left of myself. "Right over that bank." I say sullenly but my eyes never left him for a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Soul ~ " Thanks.." I smiled trotting over to the river, sipping the cool water...my ears perked listening to those around me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Midnights Dance~
Saying nothing, I watch him till he goes over the bank. Then I turn on my heels and trot back to the tree I originally stood under. Stopping there I swish my long wavey tail and kick irritably at the flies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:18 pm

(WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE????? only two people came and PM me with a message asking of they could join. By that pint, it would have been nice if yall woulda had some patients waiting for my return. This may suck, but i wish for this forum to restart. You may all use your entrance paragraphs on the new forum, supply a pic as well. Im sorry, but now that i am completely lost we must start over. Sorry for the inconvience. Ill be putting up a new forum called, TROY'S CALL TO ALL MARES. There will be a few minor rules. and its still in the same place.)

Rose
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3