Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:40 pm

~Zelda~
I sighed lightly and snorted. Is this how it always was?

Back to top Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 15 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Gyla~
I came forth from trees, a small bundle joy i was. I glanced around excitedly at all the fillies and mares. I spied a stallion and rolled my eyes playfully. I seek out the saddened young mare and skip over to her. To everyone their i was invisible, my tiny golden wings naked to the normal eye along with my transparent blue coat. Giggling, i go to her and allow her to be the only one to see me. I was shorter than her by a landslide! "Hello!" I chime loudly knowing only she could hear me.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:10 am

~Zelda~
I perked my ears and hear a small voice behind me. I turned around and saw a tiny pegasus at my hooves. "Hi!" I said, with a short chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Gyla~
I giggle when she finally sees me. "Hi!" I glitter as I lift up and fly infront of her face, my wings going at fast as a hummingbird's. A lot of my friends called me that as a nickname.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:33 pm

~Zelda~
I laughed. "What's your name, sweetie?" I asked kindly and smiled, seeing her hover infront of my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Gyla~
I giggle, my tiny voice like a tinkling bell. "Im Gyla!"
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15