Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 13 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:55 pm

She pranced a minute beore cantering after her giggleing.

Back to top Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 13 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 pm

~Clover~
I ran around, bucking and kicking out. I circled Secret a few times. I nipped her shoulder and jet-streamed towards Georgia, wondering if the bigger filly could catch me.

~Nordica~
I gave a small sigh and nibbled on Bronco's mane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:00 pm

I reared happily and charged toward her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:34 pm

~Zelda~
I shake uneasily and rear up while still looking into the forest. I run away from it and go over to the farrest point away from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:19 am

~Clover~
I slow down and turn to Secret. "Who's that?" I pointed my muzzle to Zelda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:00 am

~Zelda~
I look closer at the forest and snap out of my day-nightmare. I calm down, and hope that nobody thought I was strange. It wasn't my fault that just happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:50 am

"Thats the new mare, Clover." Secret said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:20 pm

~Clover~

I smile. "Oh! Do you think she'll play with us?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:12 am

Bronco~
I smile and nuzzle nordica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:15 am

"i dont know." Secret said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:30 am

~Zelda~
I walked behind a bush and there, I allowed a tear to dance down my cheek, and slowly start to cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:45 pm

(wow! Iv missed alot)

Georgia sighed and stood up, stretching out her muscles and cracking bones. Looking over at Bronco, she spotted Nordica and grinned. The fillies were playing and she noticed another off behind a bush. Sighing, she walked over to the happy couple and stood near Nordica. "where have you been?" she asked kindly, sniffing her withers.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 pm

~Nordica~
I smiled to Georgia. "Oh...you know." I smiled and nibbled on her withers.

~Clover~
I reared and looked around. "I wanna play tag!" I demanded playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:42 pm

~Zelda~
I stood up and shaked my head to make the tears stop crying. I walked back to the herd, knowing I was never going to be normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:03 am

I looked at Nordicas pink Coat. "I wish I had pink coat." Secret said. (Shes now two and close to her firt heat so I might make a stallion)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 pm

~Zelda~
I walked by a peach tree and lyed down. "I'm never going to be the same." I said to myself. "Never." I sighed, hoping I was welcomed by the rest of the herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Bronco~
i smile and then see zelda all alone and my smile turns to a frown. "ill be right back" i say to nordica
i walked over to zelda and asked "wats wrong" i say with a worried look in my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:40 pm

[That would mean Clover's somewhere around a year old XD]

~Clover~
I smiled. "That would be cool." she looked at her brown one.

~Nordica~
I dipped my head to Bronco and glanced around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:48 pm

~Zelda~
I hear a voice beside me. I finally noticed the stallion just asked me a question. "N-Nothing." I said as I stuttered and gave out a fake smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Dragon troted along the woods in serch of a sweet mare. He had been alone fore awhile. He barely broke the trees before noticeing a young filly about two near the woods. Then he noticed the Herd.

Secret jerked her head up, almost hitting bronco in the process. "Did you hear that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:24 pm

~Zelda~
I watched the stallion closely. He looked familiar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:36 am

Bronco~
I instantly go into protecting mode and walk towards the noise, my ears pinned, and my muscles bulging "whoevr you are, leave niw! this is my turf!" i let out a fierce neigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:36 am

~Zelda~
I still watched the new stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:23 pm

~Clover~
I tossed my head and looked around. I heard the commotion and pricked my ears curious. With a sly smile I trotted through the trees and around the noise. Then I turned and cantered straight toward it, curious about what it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:08 pm

i see clover and whinnie "Clover! get over here right now! that is an order!" i snort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next