Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 14 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:48 am

~Zelda~
I gallop after Clover. "Clover, you have to get back to the herd." I said with a calm voice I haven't been able to do in a while.

Back to top Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 14 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Clover~

I ignored my father and trotted towards the thing slowly. I flicked my ears back as I heard the new mare. Finally I stopped and looked at her. "I don't know who you are. You can't tell me what to do." I reared and galloped faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Bronco~
i galloped towrds clover and nipped her tail, bringing her back to the herd. when we got back i was furious "never disobey me!" i tell her "you could have been hurt!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 am

~Zelda~
I lowered my head to her somewhat rudeness. "You're right. You don't." I said as I sighed and walked back into the clearing with the other horses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:53 am

The two year old stallion jumped back, keeping his eyes on the grey arabian filly. She started walking toward him. He slowly walked backwards. "Dont be afraid(sp) anyway Im Secret." She said. Secret was a beautiful name for a beauiful filly. "Dragon." He whispered not looking over to the herd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 pm

[Clover is already by the stallion...]

Clover~
I rear, smiling to the stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Secret looked at Clover smileing. Dragon looked at the younger filly and backed up more not wanting to hurt her.He turned to Secret. "I dont wanna hurt her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:46 pm

~Zelda~
"Great nobody likes me." I said somewhat loudly as I walked in circles, completely ignoring the outside world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:49 am

Clover~
I smile big. "You won't hurt me!" I reared, trying to be playful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:31 am

Dragon looked over to the older mare who said no one liked her. He could tell that wasnt true. He looked to the Clover filly. " Hi...." He said slowly Secret looked at him and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:01 pm

~Zelda~
I still continued my walking in circles, unaware my eyes were completely watery and ready to burst into tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Dragon told Secret and Clover he'd be right back and troted over to the mare. "Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:27 pm

~Zelda~
I freeze to his words then diret my full attention towards him. "Uhmm, I think so." I said, rubbing my head on my leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Bronco~
i walk over angrily to the new stallion, my muscles bulging, making him fear me. "hey, buddy, listen, leave now or suffer the consequences" i snort and paw my front hoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:13 am

~Zelda~
I lowered my head and started back towards the tree I had lyed against earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Dragon looked at Secret before looking at the older stallion. Secret tossed her head. She'd meet him later. Dragon flipped around running. "He was just being friendly, Bronco. His just a baby." Secret said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:13 am

Bronco~
"well he cant stay" i snort and walk back over to the herd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:32 am

Secret narrowed her eyes. (Teenageness) "Isnt it about time you kicked me outta the herd to dad?" She asked in ture curisoity(sp)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:19 pm

kaylakiwi wrote:~Nordica~
I smiled to Georgia. "Oh...you know." I smiled and nibbled on her withers.

~Clover~
I reared and looked around. "I wanna play tag!" I demanded playfully.

Georgia~
I chuckle, "Yeah i understand." I continue to groom her back and listen to everything going on around her.

(apparently, my character is not nessecary here. Should i stay?)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:56 pm

(YES!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:53 am

(STAY PLZ!!! Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:43 am

Standing at Nordica's side and watching all the young fillies and lone stallion play, a sharp pain seared through Georgia's abdomine. She grunted and whipped he. Head around to nip at her stomach irritably and swung her skull back around with her ears pinned against her head.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:28 am

Nordica~
I flicked my tail, enjoying Georgia's company. My content smile turned to a frown. "Are you alright?" I asked her, watching her irritation.

Clover~
(I don't know where she is xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 pm

~Zelda~
I gently let my head sag down to my knees and sighed unevenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Georiga ground her teeth together and growled as she nipped at her stomach again. "I..i think i might be having some harsh contractions." she said to Nordica.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next