Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 8 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:19 pm

[You mean Clover? XD]

~Clover~
I smile and run around, trying to stay ahead of Georgia, but her strides were longer than mine.

~Nordica~
I let out a soft sigh and watched Clover. She was only my first foal, and I wasn't supposed to have her in the first place...
And, when would my next heat be?
I didn't even know...yet I had the strange feeling it was soon.
I nodded to Bronco and licked his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 8 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:50 pm

(Thats what I said! Wink wink Wink )

Gerogia laughs softly as she collects her bouncy trot to give Clover more gain. She moves slowly after her until she zips last her and blocks her path. She nuzzles her shoulder softly and says, "Your it"
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:45 am

(is nordica in heat again?)

Bronco~
i watch clover and georgia play

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:50 pm

[*shrug* If you want. Sure...why not? Wink]

~Clover~
I squeal and jump up into the air. "I'm it!" I repeated happily.

~Nordica~
I couldn't help but smile as I watched Georgia and Clover play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Bronco~
i noticed that nordica was in heat again. i walked behind her and nipped her rump, asking permission

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Georgia~
I laugh lightly and trot slowly away from her, prancing around and picking my legs up high. I stay slow so she can catch me.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:26 pm

(Hey DR was this the topic you were talking about???)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:31 pm

~Nordica~
I twitched my ears nervously. He had noticed. I tucked my tail and turned my head back to look at him.
"Not now. Not in front of Clover."

~Clover~
I squeal and then lope after Georgia, my pace looking more like leaps as I tried to avoid the high grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Georgia~
I caught sight of Bronco and Nordica. I wink at Nordica and switch the way I was going until I was heading away from them, leading Clover. I stop at a path in the trees. I knew it led to a little swimming hole so I turned to Clover, "Little one, do you wish to go swim? It's a magical place!" I ask kindly nuzzling her baby mane.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Bronco~
"georgia is taking clover some place.... so we can when she's gone" i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:48 pm

~Clover~
I bounced excitedly after Georgia, wondering where we were going to go next. I stopped next to her and looked ahead eagerly. "But I don't see any water!" I complained.

~Noridca~
I nod and flick my tail back and forth. I was still uneasy at the thought of another foal, as Clover wasn't supposed to be born in the first place.
I sighed. I loved Clover. And I could love another, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Bronco~
"so its a yes?" i say as i get ready to mount you

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Georgia~
I laugh lightly, "Of course you don't. We aren't there yet." I start heading down the path at a easy walk admiring the beauty of the forest. We soon came to a small creek, "We have to follow the creek to get to the pool." insay as I step into it and start walking.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:12 pm

~Clover~
I stared at the water with disguist for a moment, and then pounce in. I shivered as the cold water shocked up my legs and down my spine. "Brr!" I mumbled.

~Nordica~
I nodded lightly and flicked my tail out of the way. "Yes." I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:55 pm

Georgia~
I chuckle, "i didn't say get in yet. I haven't worked the magic part I promised you!" I close my eyes and hum, lifting a delicate hoof and placing it on the water's surface where the ripples danced across the top in rings. Soon the water became warm and bubbly. As I opened my eyes, magical lights swirled in the air and colored the water that glinted with glitter. I laugh and step into the warm water and sigh contently. "Come along little one." I encourage clover.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:21 pm

~Clover~
I feel my jaw fall open as I watch Georgia. I squeal excitedly and jump after her, splashing the warm water around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Georgia~
I giggle and sheild my face from some pink water droplets. I kick up a hoof and send purple water landing on her and laugh as I jump away.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Bronco~
i mount nordica and start pumping steadily, trying not ot hurt her like i hurt georgia at first

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:57 pm

~Nordica~
I let out a small squeal and spread my legs out under his weight.

~Clover~
I shook my head and smiled, continuing to leap after Georgia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Gerogia~
I figure I might as well tell her now that I mentioned it. "Baby Clover? Remember how I told you this was a magical pool? Aside from the swirling lights." I asked as I stopped moving and stood belly deep in the mulitcolored water watching her.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Bronco~
i keep going for awhile and then dismount "was that enough? you seemed nervous, i wanted to know if you want me to stop or not"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:25 pm

~Clover~
I nod, my eyes shining.

~Nordica~
I turned and licked Bronco's cheek. "I thank you for worrying about me, but you could have gone a little longer. It actually feels good." I commented and nuzzled his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Geogia~
I smile big seeing the lol in her eyes. Clover needed to pay very close attention to me so which a flick of my tail, a thin trail of water came up and gently held her nose she was looking at me continuosly. "In this water, if you drink it and make a wish it will come true." I watch her face. "But child, you must wish wisely and smart about your wish too. Do you understand?"
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:50 pm

~Clover~
I tilted my head slightly. "But, wouldn't I be able to wish more than once, then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Bronco~
"so do you want me to go longer or not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next