Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 11 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:59 pm

~Clover~
"No, no. Not secert. SecRET!" she smiled lighlty, hoping her friend would remember.

~Noridca~
I moved away a few steps to examine the filly. She seemed to be standing alright. My gaze trailed to her head. I frowned as I saw a little bump showing. She had hit pretty hard.

Back to top Go down

Bronco is ready to start a young herd! - Page 11 Empty Re: Bronco is ready to start a young herd!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:08 pm

Secret: "My names..... Secret?" I ask hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Bronco~
"yes and im am this herds leader" i say trying to get her to remember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:33 pm

"Your.... Bronco?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Bronco~
"yep" i say "now do u remember?" i ask hopefully?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:25 pm

~Zelda~
I whinnied as I saw other horses and I jumped with excitement. I calmy walked over to the stallion, probably the leader of the herd if they are one, and asked " Is this a herd you're making?" I gently shook my mane and started to slowly graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:05 pm

Georgia had been standing off to the side when she watched Secret collide with Nordica and Bronco. She trotted up to the group and stepping past the new mare and saying softly to Secret, "And I'm Georgia."
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Bronco~
"yes this our herd" i smile "would you like to join?" i ask the new mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:10 pm

~Zelda~
I smiled with huge relief. "Oh yes please! That would be awesome!" I was more excited on the inside than I appeared on the out. Okay I was A LOT more excited on the inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:42 pm

I stared at the new mare, my eyes narrowed and hissed under her breath. (She has trust issues)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:39 pm

~Zelda~
I snorted, knowing what the other mare was saying. I bent my ears back towards her and then quickly raised them towards the stallion. "No I don't." I said to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:02 am

I troted over to Bronco and reared up to get near his ear. My stupid filly height was to small. "I dont trust her." then troted over to Georgia and hideing under her. (Ok huge trust issues)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Bronco~
"its okay there's nothing to be afraid of. right?" i ask the new mare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:29 pm

I looked at Bronco and ran right under him I barly poke my head out. My purple eyes watching her. "To trust or not to Trust that is the question." I muttered sounding like a mob boss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:22 pm

~Zelda~
"Is she like this all the time?" I asked the stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:14 pm

I looked for clover and sniffed her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:55 am

~Zelda~
I watched her smell me, hoping she wouldn't see me as a threat. I paused and looked at the other horses, then turned my full attention back to the horse who was smelling me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:50 am

After sniff Clover I reared up playfully decideing that the new mare was no threat. "Catch me if you can Clover."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:44 pm

(Hold on I'm confused lol! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:22 pm

(Clover is broncos and the lead mares filly.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Georgia smiled small as she watched the new mare sorta skeptical. I nuzzle Clover and watch as she runs back to her father. I stay clear of the new mare and move towards Nordica.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:43 pm

I reared up proping one Georgia. "Hii." I said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 am

~Zelda~
I froze, looking at the horned horse. Was she the lead mare? "Hi, are you the lead mare?" I asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:47 am

I looked toward the mare. "No, silly. Nordica is the lead mare. Georgia is my friend." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:41 am

~Zelda~
I giggled, feeling welcomed. "Oh hehe okay." I said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next